The Solitary Cell - Cover

The Solitary Cell

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An innocent young girl is sent to prison for a traffic offence, and hates sharing with lustful dykes. A male warder finds her a room of her own, the Solitary Cell, but in return she must entertain male visitors and perform other humiliating but sexy tasks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Enema   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Susan was crying when the guard opened the cell door and told her to step outside. "What's up, girl?" The man gently took her into his arms, loving the feel of her firm breasts against his chest. He stroked her blonde hair, loving the softness of it.

"It's horrible, those women are horrible, please I hate it here, I can't do this."

The man looked back into the cell, where three older women sat on their bunks watching, grinning. He had no doubt what they had done to the young girl to reduce her to tears, in fact he had given them specific instructions on what he expected them to do to her. "I'm sorry honey but hey it's prison, it's meant to be a punishment."

She looked up at him, her lovely blue eyes wide and tearful. "But they made me do things with them, surely they aren't allowed to make me do those things?"

The guard strove not to grin, trying to look sympathetic but loving the thought of this fresh young thing being made to pleasure the greedy women he had, deliberately, put her in with. He knew they would reward him later, with blow jobs given through the bars of the cell late at night, but for now his thoughts were on the trembling 19 year old girl in his arms. His thoughts were firmly on the plan he had formed when he first saw her at the New Inmate counter the day before.

"It's your first time in prison, is it, honey? How long are you in for?" He knew the answers, he had spent most of last evening going through her file, wondering how she had managed to earn such a severe penalty for what seemed to have been quite a minor traffic offence. He knew she was unmarried and lived with her parents, and he wondered if she was a virgin! Not likely, but he could dream. He would know very soon.

Susan answered his questions, then cried a bit more, then with her cheek pressed to his chest sobbed "please, I can't stand this, please can't you find me another cell?"

"Well, there is one, it's called Solitary, just a single cell, would you prefer that?" She clung to him and begged him to take her there, and he grinned over her head at the three hardened women in the cell behind her and took her hand and led her down the dismal corridor.

The cell he showed her into was much larger than she had expected, with thick carpet on the floor and a comfortable looking bed and a wardrobe and a dressing table! There was a doorway that she could see opened into her own bathroom. He stood watching her as she sat on the bed, feeling the spring in the mattress, the clean sheets, the soft pillow. She looked up him, smiling gratefully. She noticed the name on his uniform, Jeffery Dahl. "Can I call you Jeff?"

"Of course you can honey. What's your name?"

"Susan." She walked to him, stook close, looking up into his eyes. "Can I really stay here? Oh thank you so much!" He smiled to show he appreciated her enthusiasm.

"Well it's not quite as simple as that. This room is special, as you can see. It's used for special purposes."

She looked up at him innocently, and asked what it was used for.

"Mostly it's for conjugal visits, when a woman entertains a husband or boyfriend or whatever. They are allowed conjugal rights in return for good behaviour."

Susan blushed, and looked again at the large bed, and wondered how many inmates had made love to their partners here. "So would I have to wait outside, or what?" She wondered how often the room was used for those purposes, and how long a visit would take. She didn't like the idea of having to use the bed afterwards, would they give her clean sheets?

"Well, we would have to think of that, I'm sure we could work out something." She looked so adorable, the torn shift exposing her big breasts, her eyes wide with fear and confusion, trying to understand exactly what he was offering, no doubt wondering why he was being so kind to her.

He decided it was time to break the bad news. "There is another problem, Susan. This is unofficial, and normally you wouldn't know anything about it, but if you are going to live in the Solitary Cell then you need to know that there are others who use the room. We have a very secret arrangement with some rich and powerful men in the local towns, they come here for entertainment, and in return they donate money to various good causes." Like the nice car I drive, he thought, and the Warden's new swimming pool. This cell had been serving those wealthy men for some time, and there were enough women in the prison who were happy to entertain the men in return for ridiculously small rewards. He could tell that Susan still had no idea what he was about to say, and he loved her naivety and youthful innocence. She was going to earn him a fortune, if he played it right.

"But we can hardly have you spending most of your time waiting out in the corridor, can we? Those men would wonder who you were, and might get scared that their confidentiality had been compromised."

Susan was very confused, and looked at him helplessly. "Then what are you saying?"

"I'm inviting you to become the room's full time resident. You are young and very beautiful, and I am sure those men would love to visit you. We could limit it to one a day, if you like."

Susan looked up at him in horror, her face going pale. "No way! No, impossible."

"That's okay honey, I do understand, let's take you back then, to your cell with those three women."

He let her walk in front, partly because he liked watching her bum as she walked, but also because he didn't want her to see the big smile on his face. He was quietly confident that she would not put up with another night in the cell with those horny women. Or if she did, she would be more cooperative by morning! Sure enough, as they drew close to the other cell she stopped and turned to him. "Please, is there no other way?"

He considered offering to look after her himself, perhaps putting her in a cell of her own in the back of the prison, but no, this would be both easier to organise and also more remunerative, there were lots more opportunities for pleasure and reward if he could get her to agree to do as he wanted in the Solitary Cell. He intended to have his turns with her there often enough, but those men from town really were very generous, tipping the guard who brought them if the girl he provided was good, and he was very confident that Susan would be popular.

He also wanted to involve Susan with the conjugal visits, which were of course the official reason for the well-furnished room! He loved supervising those visits. His role included checking both parties before letting them have sex, sitting in the room watching to make sure the guy didn't pass any illegal things to his woman during the visit, making sure the man wore a condom in accordance with the rules for those visits, and checking the girl afterwards, after the man had left. He especially enjoyed making that final post-sex inspection as humiliating as possible. Most of the women hated these conjugal visits, putting up with them only because their partner demanded they did so, needing to keep him at least possibly faithful, and above all hopefully ensuring he would still be there when the woman got released. Jeff often demanded sex or at least a blow job before returning the woman to her cell. Yes, he loved the whole event and wished there were more of them, and his plans for Susan would make the visits much more popular.

He had thought of all sorts of ways to use Susan during those conjugal visits. He could provide her with a very skimpy version of a female guard's uniform, and make her responsible for the security aspects, make her check the man, while he checked the woman, then she could sit and watch the lovemaking! A lot of men would get off on that, although the women would hate it. And those men would tip better for arranging such a sexy supervisor for the visit, and exercise their entitlements to the visits more often! He might even offer the husbands a visit using Susan instead of the man's wife, for a suitable fee, with the wife not even knowing her man had been to visit!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.