A Taste of Betrayal... A Taste of Forgiveness
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by MasterDavid

The knock on the door of my office came as somewhat of a surprise.

I'd spent most of my day quietly going about my business, without anyone distiburbing. The nice thing about my workplace is that there is really no one here until evening, so I can get most of my administrative work out of the way during the day, with only the occasionally vendor stopping by for a chat.

This was not a day I was expecting company, and I really didn't want any. I had been going over my discoveries from the morning for hours, picking at it like a splinter lodged just beneath my skin. Now I knew what she was doing, but I didn't know exactly what I could or would do about it. To reveal that I knew might just destroy our marriage anyway. But to allow her to secretly cuckhold me and sound happy to do so? To say so openly to someone she'd only briefly known online that she was going to divorce me?

No ... that little bit of deviltry just could not stand unchallenged.

I was somehat annoyed when I looked out the peekhole, but that changed quickly into shock.

My wife was standing outside the door.

It was nearly 3 o'clock, which meant she had left work early. I could only wonder if she had planned it that way, what with her scheduled meeting that night at the casino nearby.

I wasn't really ready to talk to her, because I had yet to make a decision about how to approach the situation. But, for lack of any better idea, I opened the door.

She stood with her hand raised, as if she was about to knock again. She was dressed nicely in a skirt and blouse. I couldn't help but think that the dom she was meeting had asked her to wear a skirt. I wondered if I reached underneath it if I would find any undergarments.

I made no attempt at greeting, though she seemed to be waiting for me to say something. As the silence stretched, she finally said, "You aren't answering your phone."

It was true. I had turned off the phone after sending out the text message. I nodded to her.

She looked irked. It was obvious she was expecting more of a response from me, but I let her stew in the silence.

"The children were worried," she finally ventured. "I tried to call and there was no answer, and I couldn't concentrate at work, so they let me leave early. I decided to come by here to see what was going on."

I shrugged. "Sorry you wasted a trip." I started to close the door.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" she barked, putting her hand on the door to keep it from closing. "I can tell that you are upset about something, but you not talking to me isn't going to solve whatever it is." She looked at me with concern, reaching out to touch me. "Talk to me, please."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.