A Taste of Betrayal... A Taste of Forgiveness
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by MasterDavid

Over the years, I'd monitored her IMs and emails from time to time, just to make sure she wasn't backsliding on the promises she'd made to me after what I considered to be her second betrayal. Lately, her grumblings to her friends and her daughter had become more pronounced. It was obvious that she was saying even more in phone calls to them as well, but she was careful ... she even warned one of her old friends that she knows I look so she wouldn't go into detail on IM.

What she didn't take into account was her own laziness when it came to computer security. She shut off her computer each night, but it wasn't password protected. When it came on each morning, it opened up her IM account, giving her direct access to her messages and email. She also left herself logged in to her fetish site profile, meaning all it took was for me to look in her favorites list and find the site, and I had access to all the messages she had sent and received from there as well.

Up to this point, I had not gone trolling through her emails for more than a year. At that time, I had looked back through emails she had sent to others during that first betrayal years before, and it reminded me to be ever vigilant. But, since then, I had not gone back.

I think you have to understand, things were going somewhat well for us - at least, financially. My job was stressful but successful. I had taken an old business that was going downhill and turned it into a success. My bonus money that year had gone into a fund to help us get the rest of our things that were in storage in Rochester to where we were living now, at a cost of thousands of dollars. I used another thousand to take her to a NASCAR race at the local track, sitting on the backstretch in club seats right next to the action, with all the amenities. I hoped it would be a dream come true for her, as she had always liked racing but had only had the chance to go to one race.

So I sat in my chair and wondered if I should go over to her computer and turn it on, and find out if what my spidey-sense was telling me was right.

It took me only a few minutes to come to my decision. I slid into her chair and turned on her computer. As it went through its start-up routine and the fan began its always annoying whine, I realized how disgusted I was that I was doing this. I hated the nagging feeling in my gut that said I couldn't just believe what I was being told anymore, that it was time to find out the truth.

I checked the IM history first, but there was nothing there of interest. The fetish site was next. She had made contact with a bunch of men, many of whom had volunteered to be the "live cock" she had advertised for. Many of them she had just said thank you and she would be in touch.

But there was one in particular that seemed to have caught her fancy. She had sent and replied to several emails from him, getting more and more familiar as they grew in volume. Finally, she gave him her webmail account and said they would continue making plans to meet there.

With a heavy heart, I clicked the mail envelope on her IM account to see what she had planned ... and if it was scheduled for tonight.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.