Fun With My Wife's Two Sisters

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My wife's two sisters were visiting, the oldest and the youngest, and they decided that they should share some things between the three of them, namely, me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

My wife, Becky, has four sisters. The oldest, Janna, is forty-four and lives several states away so we don't get to see her very often. She's been divorced now for some years and teaches fifth grade.

The next sister is Millie, she's forty, she lives in England with her husband who is British and we only see them every four or five years. Then, there's Melissa, she's thirty-seven and she lives all the way across the country from us so she visits only rarely,

Next is Becky at thirty-six, then Wendy, the baby at twenty-nine.

The time I want to tell you about was when two of Becky's sisters, Janna and Wendy were both staying with us.

First, a little background. Becky and I have been married for about fifteen years now and we like to have a little excitement in our sex lives. This had led to some threesomes and and a foursome or two over the years including a time when her youngest sister visited us for about three weeks a few years back.

Wendy had mentioned to Becky that she had not been dating anyone at the time and wanted to know if her could borrow a vibrator while she stayed with us. Better than that, she told her, why don't you just borrow Will, my husband is much better than an electric cock and he can eat you out, too.

Well, Becky sent me down the hall that night to sleep with her youngest sister who was as horny as any man could ask for. I fucked her twice, ate her out three times and she woke me up at dawn for another fuck.

Then, to give you an idea of just where the rest of her visit went, at breakfast, she got off her chair and sat on the floor in front of me, reached in my boxers which I had worn to breakfast, pulled out my cock and sucked me off while my sister cooked pancakes and bacon. You can imagine what the rest of her visit was like.

So, this time, the two sisters had gotten in on the same day, Friday, and I had set up the hot tub for them so they could have a nice time getting caught up on their lives. I had beer and wine set out for them and several snack things and left them to enjoy their reacquaintance.

I had enjoyed hearing their laughter as they soaked in the warm water and after a while, Becky came in to take a pee. Afterward, she came over to me and said, "You know, Janna told me she hasn't had sex in over two years, Will. Think I could offer her your services, she must be horny as hell?" and she leaned over and gave me a kiss.

Well, all the sisters are blond, actually natural blonds, both parents are Scandinavian and Janna may be eight years older than Becky but she's still in MILF territory. Her figure is a little larger but still in scale with a pair of boobs that get my attention, for sure. She was wearing a red bikini when she got in the tub and she looked good. So, I needed no convincing to undertake this mission of mercy.

"Sure, hon, you know I'll do anything to help out one of your sisters," I said with a grin.

So, in about twenty minutes or so, Janna came in and sat down right next to me on a towel she had brought in.

"Becky tells me that you two have a pretty liberal lifestyle and that you both like to add spice to your life together."

I assumed that Becky must have talked with her about our discussion, so I confirmed the situation, "Yeah, we've enjoyed having other people join us or either one of us having some fun with someone else at times."

"I guess. Wendy even told me that you and she had sex regularly with you when she was staying with you both a few years back. In fact, she gives you a very nice recommendation, Will."

"Why bless her heart. Yes, Becky was kind enough to share me with her little sister. I enjoyed every minute of it."

"Evidently Wendy did, too, she rather sings your praises, WIll."

"Well, I'll have to find some way to thank her, won't I?"

"Do you think you could show me what my two sisters are so enamored of?"

"I'd be happy to, Janna, let's go to your room, okay?"

As we walked down the hall, I was watching her ass move back and forth, her bikini not really hiding much, especially her ass cheeks.

Entering her bedroom, I swung the door closed then put my arms around her, pulled her close and kissed her in a way I had never kissed my sister-in-law before. As we kissed, I pulled open the knot holding her top and when we parted lips, she pulled it off revealing her large, lovely breasts. I would guess they were D's and she really was pretty firm for a woman in her forties as I bent down and took one of her large, pink nipples in my mouth and began to suck.

"Mmm, I've missed this, Will, it feels so nice. I'm kind of nervous but I'm even more excited."

I sucked some more, then knelt down and kissed her right in the middle of the bottom of her bikini, then pulled it down, revealing a small 'landing patch' of pubic hair, blond as all my wife's sisters seemed to be, and I licked along the vertical groove as Janna stood there, slightly trembling and breathing hard.

I sat her down on her bed, knelt between her legs, spread them open and began licking and tonguing all around her pussy, out onto her inner thighs and back, all around, then up and down her slit.

"Oh, Will, I haven't had a man do this for ... oh, oh, god, that feels so good, just don't stop, please don't stop. Mmm."

I had no intention of stopping, of course, since licking pussies was one of my all time favorite pastimes and I was getting to really enjoy this older sister of my wife.

"Oh, Will, oh, I love you licking me, I haven't had a man do this in so long, oh, mmm, right there," then I spread her pussy open and licked circles up inside her. That sure did it, she just erupted.

"OH, OH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOOOH, UUUH, uuuh, uuh, mmm, WIll, oh, WIll, oh that feels so good. You are just as good as Becky and Wendy said. Oh, my pussy feels wonderful, come up here," she said as she pulled me up and began kissing my face all over as she reaches down and shoves her hand inside my shorts and grips my cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.