Breeding Brides
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Kyng Kooba

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Black breeding with two hot, married, white women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male  

Another hour passed by and then it was finished. Dismissive yet no less pleased with their afternoons work the three, black men gave their brief goodbyes and started getting ready to leave. By this time it was nearly five in the afternoon and the orgy of mixed race fucking had been going on some hours. Now satisfied, their interest in our wives was temporarily at an end and it was time to begin the long drive back towards the city. The light outside was growing dim and from the window I could see a blanket of freezing mist creeping in from the lake and slowly filling the woodland and parking lot. Kathy had I had planned to get something to eat in the Hotel bar before starting the long drive home but now I was contemplating staying overnight. The whole day had been far more draining than I had thought, from setting off early that morning, excited and nervous about what lay ahead. While I deliberated, Bob, seemingly still full of energy shook hands eagerly with each of the men at the door, insisting he compensate them for the cost of their travel. His wife Vikki also managed to rouse herself, gingerly making it to the door so she could see them off with a parting kiss.

Behind the closed bathroom door my own wife Kathy was going through a measure of guilt and panic. I had seen it in her face as she climbed off the bed and past me, eyes on the floor, naked with her clothes over her arm. She had looked worn out: emotionally and physically. Certainly the day hadn't turned out the way we had planned. There was no getting away from it; she had consented to letting three Negro men take turns fucking her bareback. It sounded incredible and I said it over and over in my mind. We had intended just to watch Vikki perform but Kathy had ended up being black bred just as hard. Perhaps it was destined from the moment we had agreed to go and watch one of these 'breeding' sessions first hand. Regardless, Kathy was in shock. As though her sexual attraction towards the sculpted black men were at war with a deep rooted sense of morality. It was not the first time my wife had been unfaithful but that we had planned and felt so very different. At last she appeared, dressed and ready to leave. I mentioned the idea of staying but she quietly told me she just wanted to go home. I could understand that and knew not to question her. The young clerk smiled knowingly as we past through the lobby. It was obvious what had gone on that afternoon but I felt no shame on it. Outside both women parted with a last knowing glance, as though each was wondering if the other would be the one to fall pregnant? It was what they both wanted. Even if this had been Kathy's first session I was now in no doubt that deep down she wanted a black baby. I couldn't help but wonder on her words to one of the men. Was she already putting his seed to work?

Over the next few days Kathy felt what I can only imagine was a mixture of shame and guilt over that she had done. How could she face our family or our friends? She kept asking me if I felt about her any different. I couldn't lie. Of course I loved her but watching those men taking turns with her was so ... erotic. It had just happened and I had been powerless to stop it. We had been fully sucked into Bob and Vikki's world and deep down Kathy had enjoyed it too. Maybe it was that small fact that played on her mind. A month or so past. As well as the video Bob had taken at the hotel. It was packaged with a large photo of Vikki on the front, blonde and dazzling, with a smaller shot of Kathy beneath. Seeing the whole thing so well staged and the introduction of a new wife had some of Bob's private customers clamouring for more. Hot-wife Kathy was a hit! Nevertheless, her mind was on other matters. After the first four weeks had past she bought one of those home pregnancy tests. We already knew that Vikki was still negative and already planning her next session. I waited outside the bathroom while she carried out the test. When she finally opened the door her eyes where wet and she looked a little shaky. She wasn't pregnant though perhaps she must have truly believed she was going to have a baby and I could see the mixed feelings of relief and disappointment clear as day.

When Vikki and Bob sent us an invitation to a new meet the forthcoming month Kathy wanted some time to think it over. For several days she delayed, her conscience pulling her this way and that. The more she thought about it, the more she knew she had to do it. I always knew she'd say 'YES' and we had soon accepted. As I listened on the phone the enthusiastic Bob revealed his plans to bring in four black studs to service the two women. He found them, as he always did, on the internet but tried to get men who were either very experienced or suggested to him by other white couples. Bob did have his contacts and he knew how to get hold of black men who preferred their ladies 'white' and ideally 'married'. There was a real satisfaction in it for them, particularly if those white hubby's were made to watch. I was of course, very keen on there being an extra guest. It meant there would be an extra pair of balls smacking between my wife's legs. Not to mention a lot more sticky, Negro seed to squirt deep into her cunt.

The day of the meet arrived and that morning I drove Kathy into town. She wanted to have her hair done and was insistent on looking her very best. Strangely, a sense of eager anticipation had come over my wife once more. As proud and stylish as she is, Kathy seemed desperate to please. She needn't have worried because I knew with her looks they were going to love fucking her. There had been such a change of power in the States. We had seen it with the ever growing number of black celebrities, athletes, singers and politicians. It was terrific. However our personal views were not that of the predominantly white town in which we had both grown up and still lived. To me it made perfect sense that modern Caucasian women would be drawn towards dating Negro males. I was not about to deny Kathy that luxury. Fondly I remembered how they had treated both women on the last occasion. Almost as if they knew it was their time now and open, white pussy was long overdue. Kathy's body has always been very shapely and with a slim waist, great legs and 32DD tits she was a head turner alright. We were hopeful that pretty soon, she would have a bulging, pregnant belly to go with her figure.

Bob had set another twist to the days excitement in that he wanted both women to wear their wedding dresses for the shoot. I thought it was a great idea. Kathy's was traditionally white, delicately hand embroidered and paid for entirely by her father. It was, needless to say very expensive and the symbolism of her taking black cock while wearing it was not lost on us. Especially as paid for by a man with openly Aryan views. We had kept it in the loft, wrapped neatly away, safe from dust and damp. I searched around for a while, brought it down and let my wife take her time unwrapping it. It certainly brought back memories as she tried it on in our bedroom. Of course she looked absolutely stunning. Every woman values her big day and all the fitting she had undergone to get it just right had been so worth it. Though it seemed unlikely the dress would survive the hostile nature of a breeding session we both acknowledged the sacrifice. Using her in the dress would be an extra treat for the men. Having two white brides to dump their loads inside.

We set off early on our drive. Kathy wearing a short, revealing gold dress with slender straps, raised, clear high heels and carrying a stylish red handbag. Beneath she had bare, shaved legs and a red, bra and panty set. She had her hair down on her shoulders and looked like she was going to a dinner party, not a gang-bang. The hotel we had chosen to meet at was closer and only a few hours drive. It was called the Swan and was a well known retreat for rich, white honeymooners or couples seeking a weekend break. We had in fact stayed there some years previously for a friends marriage. I knew it to be in a upmarket but busy little town, just outside the city limits and within an hour of the Airport. One of the men, Bob had told me, had been following their exploits online and was flying in from Detroit especially to fuck Vikki and Kathy. As I drove, the mood in the car one of anxious excitement. My wife stared for the most part, from the window, remaining thoughtful as we headed off the freeway and through small town America. We arrived in town around mid-day. Outside it was raining and overcast but the Swan luckily had it's own car park. It had been redone from how I remembered it but still stood, classy and picturesque with a polished white, wood front.

Kathy hurried in from the rain and waited under the canopy while I parked. Taking her hand we headed in.

'Over here!'. Vikki had seen us arrive and from her seat in the bar was leant back on her chair, arms aloft. Inside, the Swan was nicely decorated with black, tile floors and a glass door leading to the restaurant and bar. Several families were having an early lunch and six or seven other men enjoyed beers as we made our way to our friends table. As we past by, two apparently local men in their fifties eyed Kathy drunkenly, the first giving her a sleazy wink which she ignored. Vikki was sitting cross-legged, the remains of at least two cocktails in front of her. Beside her, Bob grinned, sunglasses covering his eyes and a cigarette in the corner of his mouth.

'It's so great you've decided to come back' she grinned as the two women air kissed. 'Having another couple there ... well, it wouldn't be the same without you now'. Her smile was broad and she had full inviting lips that led up to blue, clear eyes. There was no doubting Vikki was a good looking woman, her dark, blonde hair maintaining a play-full bounce as she moved.

As the waitress brought us drinks Kathy remained mostly silent. The hotel was a little more crowded than she would have liked and she knew what was coming later. I could tell now, how apprehensive my wife was about going through with it again. As on our last meeting our new friends tried their up-most to be welcoming towards her. They could perhaps see how torn she was yet there was an extra spice in Vikki's eye. I had begun to suspect that she felt a little more strongly about my wife than she let on. As her eyes gazed at my wife's chest it became even clearer. Putting down her Martini Kathy spoke up.

'So you had another 'meet' since our last?'.

'Yes honey' smiled Vikki putting on a face of pleasure and remembrance. 'Two brothers who contacted Bob here ... what? Two?'.

'Two months ago' Bob nodded.

'Shame you weren't there Honey ... One each'. She bit the cherry from her drink and re-crossed her long tanned legs beneath the table.

To the onlooker we were two regular couples catching up on old times. After lunch the restaurant thankfully cleared a little. Bob and I toasted the two women: our queens. Then just as we had done so I noticed a dirty red van pull into the car-park. It seemed instantly out of place here, as did the two black men who emerged from either side. This was undoubtedly them. The first was a tall, imposing character wearing a red Chicago Bulls 'Hoody'. I recognised him from the last session as he had been the largest of the three with the biggest cock. Also, without question, the one who had shown Kathy the most attention. Smiling to myself I was pleased he had returned. The second was older with a barrel chest, a rounded face and brown skin. He wore a green T-shirt exposing tattoo's on either arm, his hair closely braided but I estimated him at a bulky mid-forties. My eyes followed the pair as they walked to the rear of the van and opened the doors for another two to hop down. One was a younger man in his early twenties and the other was very distinctive, wearing a baggy cap with dreadlocks spilling down the back. His beard was dyed dark blonde that even from a distance made him quite formidable. Skin so dark I knew we certainly wouldn't have trouble telling if he was the father of any baby. Kathy noticed the arrival and put down her glass, stiffening visibly in her chair as the men came up the steps and through the door.

The effect of four, big black men on the bar was noticeable. I noticed the two men who had eyed up Kathy beforehand keep their heads and eyes down. Everyone was watching as they took seats around us. This wasn't your typical black hang-out. Perhaps that was why Bob felt it fitting our wives be bred here. From the start, their attentions were implicitly placed upon the two women. Everyone knew why they were here and the was no mistaking that the men were here for one thing: white pussy. Vikki and Bob welcomed them warmly, far from intimidated with Hubby quickly jumping to get drinks from the bemused waitress. It must have seemed a peculiar sight. The men ready and eager, all eyes and smiles at the two lovely married ladies we had brought for them. Each grinning and ogling them with keen intent. All four took Vikki's outstretched hand then extended Kathy the same courtesy. From what mutterings between themselves I overheard they were all equally delighted in the quality of both women, as well as the effort each had out into their appearance. Vikki wore a very sexy, black evening dress with gold strapless high heel shoes. Her tits were pushed up, neatly on show and she flirted shamelessly as the men enjoyed her tight, tanned body. Around her ankle was a slender silver chain with a heart shaped pendant, the words, 'Hot Wife' inscribed upon the metal. As Vikki chatted, the younger man perched on the side of Kathy's chair and introduced himself as Michael. He was built like a pro football player, confident and sure of himself. Probably used to flattering women black and white. My wife responded a little shyly as he eyed her up. Letting his gaze wander generously over her generous chest. Not wanting to be cheap I bought us all another round of drinks and when I returned the large, imposing male from the first meet 'Samuel' had taken my chair and both men were inspecting Kathy at very close quarters. There was instinctive aggression in his horny eyes too. Both Kathy and Vikki where hot. Though there was no question who Samuel was most looking forward to drilling later.

'Are you men ready to fuck us?' Vikki grinned sweeping her blonde hair over her shoulder and drawing a chuckle from Bob. She could be very forthcoming but to her credit she knew exactly what she wanted. I put my head down as one of the men across the room heard and choked in disbelief. Kathy's face blushed pink, wary of being overheard and seeing this Vikki reached out and put a hand on my wife's knee. ' ... and I want to see you balls deep in this one' she added with a wink towards the more aggressive of my wife's admirers.

'Don't worry bout dat' came a deep unsophisticated reply. We all knew Samuel meant it. It was true and he held Kathy's eye a short while before my wife looked away. That certainly seemed to break the ice. Kathy smiled down into her lap. Recognising what a pounding he was undoubtedly going to give her later.

Together we all moved towards the lift, both women's high heels tapping and clicking on the hard floor of the lobby. My wife's dress was slightly shorter, providing a very appealing look at her toned legs. Once there, Kathy and Vikki stood among the four, much taller men with myself and Bob pushed to the back. They had already begun to take over. No sooner had the doors closed that Vikki and the bulky Lester began making out, the older man putting his hands on her tits and groping her with his big palms. The hot blonde revelled in the attention she was receiving yet my own wife remained noticeably tense, watching her friend give herself up unashamedly through the corner of her eye. When Michael gently lowered his hands onto her ass I noticed her swallow dryly, arms hanging rigidly by her sides as she glanced at me. A look of intoxication and anxiety rolled up into one. Almost immediately Samuel reached out and brushed his palm over both her firm tits. Though she returned his gaze she seemed a little intimidated. Certainly against the strong, black bulls that surrounded her. Running their eyes up and down her body.

Together we all left the lift and went along the corridor towards the room that Bob had booked. He took the lead, taking the card from his wallet, inserting it into the lock and making way as our group moved past him. The room was indeed bigger than the last. Bright and spacious with thin lace curtains covering the windows. Two single beds stood against the wall, separated by a table and a narrow isle. We were here now and there was no turning back. The men were considerably more horny and as Bob got his camera out they became distinctly more impatient. Vikki, ever willing, went between them. Starting with the muscle-bound, dread-locked 'Dante', kissing each heavily on the lips while having her ass groped raunchily. This drew a smile from her husband who enjoyed watching her act like a married slut. The men threw regular looks at Kathy. Perhaps eager for her to show some similar familiarity. For now she watched, almost envious of how the other woman was behaving. It didn't make her any less of a target. If anything the men seemed even more encouraged to breed this proud woman hard.

I went to get Kathy's wedding dress from the car, throwing her a look as I past. I felt she needed to flirt more and offer herself to the men. Perhaps thus far she had been sending mixed signals and I didn't want there to be any misunderstanding. She seemed to understand what I wanted for when I returned my wife was in a heated embrace with Michael, her arms hanging up around his thick neck while his hands groped her ass hard through her dress. As I closed the door the couple separated and smiled, first at each other then around at the rest of us. Bob had stripped the two single beds to just a sheet and pillow. He already had Vikki's dress handy though had waited until I returned to present it to her. Needless to say, his wife was still chatting and flirting, sitting in the lap of Dante with her arm seductively around his solid neck. Kathy was visibly relaxing and enjoying the attention while Lester and Michael talked quietly to her. Hands on hips, nodding and smiling as they each touched and lifted her shapely breasts in turn.

There was still a feeling of aggression in the room, none more-so than from the silent Samuel and it was clear that he was well ready to start some mixed race fucking. Viagra was passed around and crude stories were exchanged. My wife took the bag containing her dress from me, her smile weakening as she waited for her friend.

'See you in a minute boys' Vikki laughed and closed the door behind her. We all waited as the two ladies readied themselves in the adjoining room. It was an impatient period. They were quite a long time and hardly a word was uttered while they were away. Bob tinkered with his camera and one of the men flicked on the TV, hardly paying attention to anyone. It didn't matter. I knew Kathy would put every effort into her appearance and I suspected the Vikki would be similarly proud. She would be sat at a mirror until she was satisfied. A little adjustment to her makeup and perhaps a spray or two of perfume to her neck.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.