Butler's Delights - Cover

Butler's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 26: Robinson Retires

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26: Robinson Retires - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

After some twenty-nine years in the service of the Emir, Robinson carefully broached the idea of retirement with the Emir.

"Well, you have served me for many years and very well indeed. Some of the demands of this position have been difficult and unusual but I must say I have never had any complaints about your coping with them. Yes, I believe you have earned the right to retire. Who will take over from you?"

"Jones is as trained as he ever will be, Sir, and he can cope with anything you may throw at him. He should be satisfactory and the under butler has been here a year now, so he could safely be promoted to Deputy in Jones's place, Sir," replied Robinson.

"Very well," the Emir said, "As a mark of my gratitude you can return with your entourage to England, or anywhere else you wish. A pension will be paid to you for life, as we discussed when you first came here."

"Sir, I had hoped to find somewhere in Kobekistan to live out my retirement. I am used to the climate and the customs, and I do not think a household such as mine would work in England."

"I understand. Well," the Emir thought for a moment, "You could stay in your present quarters if you wish?"

"That is most kind, Sir. I would like that."

"Goodbye, then," said the Emir and turned away to the papers he was working on.

Robinson realised that this dismissal meant immediate retirement, and that the promotions he had suggested were acceptable to the Emir. It was very sudden and yet he was not surprised; over the years he had become accustomed to the Emir's ability to live only in the present, and to make decisions on the spur of the moment.

As he left the room he said, "Very good, Sir. Will that be all, Sir?"

The Emir looked up at him and smiled, saying, "Thank you, Robinson. Yes, that will be all."

Robinson went back to his quarters and summoned Colin Jones to give him the news of his promotion, and that of his deputy.

"A bit sudden, isn't it?" asked Colin.

"His Magnificence is like that," said Robinson, "I broached the subject and he immediately came to a decision. You know what he is like. Enjoy your new position."

"Will you be moving to England?" the younger man asked.

"No. I am to stay here in this suite, sorry. You should get better quarters, though. If I were you I would ask the Master the next time you serve him."

"Oh, my quarters are plenty good enough. Who will tell everybody else, though?"

"Tell them yourself," said Robinson, "They will believe it if you explain that it is the Emir's decree."

The enormity of the change in his life hit home at that moment and Robinson realised that he would miss his work.

"If you need me for anything, just ask," he offered.

"Thanks," said Colin and went off to tell the Chief Eunuch and his newly promoted deputy.

Three weeks later Robinson appeared in the Emir's suite to serve breakfast as though he had never retired.

As he rose from the breakfast table, the Emir said, "I thought you had retired?"

"Just helping Jones, Sir," replied the ex-butler, "Until he hires a new deputy. The old under butler never really envisaged a life time here and has gone to England for an interview in one of the stately homes, I believe. Will that be all, Sir?"

The Emir nodded and as the butler left he wondered when, if ever, an Emir was allowed to retire. Then he remembered that he had better prepare for the day's duties, which included deflowering a bride. It was an odd feeling, knowing that he had deflowered her grandmother over thirty years earlier and her mother nearly twenty years ago. Now he would have the privilege of being the first man to fuck this teenage bride whom he had never seen before and would probably never see again. It still seemed an odd custom to one brought up for twenty of the first twenty-four years of his life in England.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.