Butler's Delights - Cover

Butler's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 25: Zubeydeh's Return

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25: Zubeydeh's Return - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

When Princess Elaheh arrived in the harem and then set herself up in the Emerald Palace as a dominant female, treated as though she were a male, by order of the Emir, Robinson had managed to avoid her demands for his presence in her entourage by a mixture of keeping out of her way, and when that failed, by claiming that he had to serve the Emir on those occasions when she had indicated that she had need of his services.

Some time later another new arrival in the Golden Palace harem was not so easily avoided. The Princess Zubeydeh was, he knew, the Emir's mother and she too made it clear that an invitation to share the butler's bed would be required. This gave Robinson a problem, as he did not know what the Emir's reaction would be. There was no desire on his part to sleep with a woman twenty-five years older than him, and a martinet by all accounts. However, her demands were peremptory and unambiguous, so he finally decided to raise the matter with his Master.

"Master," the butler said as he cleared the coffee from the Emir's desk after breakfast, "May I broach a delicate question?"

"Of course."

"Master, it concerns the Dowager Princess Zubeydeh..." he started.

The Emir held up his hand and replied, "I know. She is insatiable. Just do not let her interfere with your duties. I wonder if either of us will have her sexual appetite when we are seventy-two?"

"Very good, Sir," said the butler, recognising that the question was rhetorical, "Will that be all Sir?"

'I love the way he says that. "Will that be all Sir?" Pure Jeeves, ' thought the Emir as he waved the man away.

That evening the inevitable happened; a visitor arrived in an abaya. As Robinson feared, it was the elderly Princess Zubeydeh who had still a tremendous sexual appetite. Robinson was not looking forward to this session, as older women, much older women, had never appealed to him. Naked, he had to admit that her body was in much better shape than he expected. She did not look as though she was so much older than him, and he remembered some of his early exploits with the cook at his first employer's establishment who had been much older. She had been the first woman who let him fill her with his semen without using a condom, and it had excited him no end.

"You don't want me, do you?" she asked, "Well I don't care. I want a good prick in me and a man who can make me tremble with pleasure. Young studs are no use because afterwards I like to talk about life and the affairs of the Palace, and the breeding studs they bring me have no conversation at all."

"I have no problem with conversation, Ma'am," replied Robinson tactfully, "But I doubt that I can perform as well as they can in other matters."

"I am not a 'ma'am' tonight. I am a woman with a woman's needs and desires who has come to your bed. Please try to be the man of the party and at least pretend that you want me. Treat me as you would one of your own harem," enjoined the Princess.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.