Butler's Delights - Cover

Butler's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 23: Goodbye Charlotte

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23: Goodbye Charlotte - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Robinson was fucking Charlotte one afternoon when he finally decided that she really wasn't any good as a concubine. All the rest of his women were either happy to be in a harem, because that was the only life they knew, or had, at least, learned to enjoy it as his wife had. All of the others were grateful to be in his bed from time to time; indeed they vied for the privilege. This Charlotte obeyed him, but that was all. She never tried to catch his eye, and it was clear she thought that being in his bed was chore to be avoided if possible.

His long time friend and advisor, the Chief Eunuch, arranged for Jalile Shalabi, one of the local slave dealers to visit Robinson in his quarters in the Golden Palace. When the two men had passed an hour in general chit-chat and the ritual drinking of coffee which always preceded any serious business in Kobekistan, the butler had three women brought in to the room, all naked. The most attractive, and to the auctioneer's eyes the most saleable was Alzubra whom he examined carefully. Only after that did he turn his attention to Charlotte and Caroline. Certainly they were eminently saleable, being white, but the locally born concubine, a veteran of the Emir's harem, would fetch more than either of them; possibly more than both put together.

When he had finished examining them they were led away to their own quarters where they began to worry about what was happening. Charlotte knew what the Arab was because she had been offered for sale by him before, though the Emir had rescued her that time. When she explained to the other two that he was a dealer in human flesh they both worried that Robinson wanted to be rid of them. Each resolved that if possible she would spend that very night in his bed. Moreover, he would have the best night of sex he could ever remember. Even Charlotte thought that staying with Robinson was preferable to being sold.

The discussion between the two men started off with a review from Jalile of all the bad points of the women. "The white women are old, and one already had a child, possibly more than one," he said, "There is little demand for much used women, and less for women who are showing their age. The Kobekistani woman, although younger, has poor teeth and is too thin. Do you not feed your women here? She too has been much used."

"The older white woman is only 38 and has only had one child, a girl, who is not for sale," replied Robinson, "She goes well in the bed and takes punishment well. The Emir has used her, as he has the other white woman. She must be worth quite a lot. White women are rare in this land."

"Perhaps one hundred Kobesti at best. The customers only want young ones, and preferably virgins."

"But," objected Robinson, "This one has come from the Golden Palace."

"Has the Emir ever used it?" asked the auctioneer.

"Assuredly. And that is worth a lot."

"Well, perhaps one hundred and fifty, cash. Or my usual ten per cent of the final sale price if you have her auctioned."

As it happened, Robinson had no intention of selling her, but had had the slaver examine her in order to frighten her thoroughly.

He turned the discussion to the others, "Well, my little local girl. She is much younger and has had no infants. She should fetch a lot more."

"Certainly, she should fetch much more," said the dealer, "I could give you four hundred for her today, or more if you fatten her up for a few months."

"And the other one?"

"That one I had for sale before. She was a war captive from Tirfil. The Emir came and saw her so I gave her to him," replied the auctioneer, bending the truth somewhat.

Caroline had been impounded because she was not legally a slave at the time. The Emir had soon had that changed and then he had given her to his butler as a tip.

"So what is she worth?" asked Robinson.

"Perhaps two hundred?"

"Nonsense, a thousand at least. She still has plenty of spirit, especially in the bedroom."

"You mean she is not as obedient and submissive as she should be," commented Jalile, "Well, perhaps three hundred."

"There is a good market for untrainables as you know. Men who like the women to fight and then be beaten into submission. Nine hundred."

"All the world knows I am a generous man, and I always like to help the Golden Palace when I can, but any more than four hundred would be sending me straight to the Beggars' Gate."

"If I can't get eight hundred I will have to try a different auction house, and so might my friend the Emir's Chief Eunuch," threatened Robinson.

Jalile Shalabi was enjoying himself. He liked a good haggle and this man was doing it right. He wondered which of the other two women he really wanted to sell. This one was obviously a decoy to push the price of the others up. Of course he would show a profit even at six hundred but if he were to handle the sale of this one he would prefer it to be today; a valued customer, Colonel Abubakar Ibn Abbas, in his rôle as the head of army brothels was looking for white women and had done the rounds of the dealers only this week.

"Perhaps if we agreed a price on the others, then we could see whether I might pay more than five hundred for this one," he offered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.