Butler's Delights
Chapter 20: Dinner For Three

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20: Dinner For Three - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

The Emir had one of his occasional dinners with his two wives, and Robinson wondered whether the attitude of any of the three Royals would be different, since this was the first such occasion since he had slept with each of the Emir's wives. All proceeded normally until the Emir signalled for Alima to suck his prick as he ate. Naturally she performed this task with all the enthusiasm she normally showed and the Emir clearly enjoyed it. Then Alima passed a remark quietly to her mother, which neither of the men heard.

"Alima, that's naughty," said Ayda.

"Why? It's true. He does taste different from the Master," replied the young woman.

"Who does?" asked the Emir.

"Robinson, of course. Who else do you think I have sucked?" she replied cheekily, and turned to her mother and asked, "Don't you agree, mother? You've had both of them. And did my father taste like either of them?"

"I don't wish to discuss my sex life when I was with your father, either with you or with anyone else," Ayda replied haughtily.

"Oh, do tell," said the Emir, "You must have sucked a number of men during your life. Why don't you explain to Alima the differences?"

Robinson was sure that Alima had not noticed the annoyance hidden in this quiet request. Then he was horrified to realise that Ayda hadn't spotted it either, for she blithely carried on.

"Well, since you ask, Master, no. I have only sucked you and Robinson. Andrew was not a very imaginative man where sex was concerned, though I loved him dearly and would have done or allowed anything, as I do with you, Master. My earlier boyfriends were all far too young and callow for such activities; their limit was trying to get their hands inside my clothes."

The Emir said nothing and after a moment she continued, "I do enjoy the feeling of a man growing in my mouth and I don't mind the flavour of semen. Yours is stronger than Robinson's, Master."

Turning to his other wife, the Emir asked, "Alima, would you care to comment?"

"Oh, I love to suck you, and I like the taste of semen. I'll drink all of it that either of you can spare for me," she replied.

"And what other differences have you noticed between me and my butler?" asked the Emir.

"Well..." Alima started, but the Emir interrupted.

"Do you really think it seemly to discuss the relative flavours, and possibly the performances of two men with whom you have slept in front of both of them?" he asked, now unmistakably angry.

"You did ask," whined Alima.

"I seem to recall that you started this unsavoury conversation, Alima, and I think your first comment was devastatingly accurate, Ayda. It was naughty to start it and it was even more naughty to continue it. I think both of you should be punished, don't you Robinson?"

Robinson replied with the only possible answer, "As the Master pleases."

As the Emir looked from one to the other of his two wives, Robinson reflected that he had enjoyed his nights with each of them, but that the Emir would most likely ban any further visits.

Turning to a eunuch, the Emir said, "The rest of dinner can wait. Bring in two whipping benches, now."

The eunuch hastened to obey and returned with three other eunuchs and the required benches in less than a minute.

"I'll deal with Alima," said the Emir, "while you deal with Ayda. Four each, I think. After you."

Ayda dropped her gown to the floor and positioned herself on one of the benches as Robinson took up the proffered whip.

"On the other bench, Alima," growled the Emir, and she hurried to comply.

Whish ... THWACK!

Robinson did not dare to hold back as he marked Princess Ayda's milk white arse cheeks with a long narrow red line which quickly started to blacken. The woman neither moved nor made any sound.

Whish ... THWACK!

The second blow was much lower, almost in the fold between the buttocks and thighs and the victim could not suppress a short yelp. From his position on the far side of Alima, the Emir motioned to Robinson to stop.

Whish ... THWACK!

Alima screamed in surprise as the Emir whipped her sharply across the meat of her thighs. Then he nodded to Robinson.

Whish ... THWACK!

Ayda whimpered in pain as the third line of fire was laid across the top of her buttocks. Robinson noted with some pleasure that he could now aim fairly accurately, and that he was causing genuine pain, for tears were streaming freely from Ayda's tightly closed eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.