Butler's Delights
Chapter 18: And another

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: And another - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

A week later an abaya shrouded figure again entered his bedroom as he was about to go to bed. Thinking this was a return visit by Ayda, and looking forward to another pleasant interlude with her, he hastened to help her remove her all concealing garment, only to be faced with the nude body of Ayda's daughter, the Princess Alima.

"But ... but..." he stammered.

"That's a nice welcome, I must say," replied the Princess, "Yes. I am here to be the delight of your night tonight. Am I so unwelcome?"

"But ... but ... but..."

Alima broke into a peal of laughter, "You look so funny going but, but, but, but. You sound just like a motorboat."

Taking his hand she led him over to the bed.

"You are to spank me first, and then I want that cock of yours inside me for hours," she ordered, "though I tell you what; I never ever thought I would see you flustered. Most un-butler-like, don't you think?"

"Princess, are you quite sure..."

"Stop spluttering and start spanking," she said, kneeling on the bed and presenting her arse to him.

Robinson considered the beautiful, if rather plump, white arse mooning at him from his bed. This one would take some controlling, and if he did not manage things properly she might well turn nasty.

"Stand up, tart," he ordered.

Startled, Alima looked up at him.

"Move when you are told," said the butler, "Don't you know your place here."

Her eyes sparkled as she stood before him, sucking her thumb like a child.

"On your knees," was the next command.

She quickly knelt before him, leant forwards and reach out to put his erect penis into her mouth.

SLAP!

Robinson knocked her hand away with a hard smack to the wrist.

"Did I tell you that you had permission to touch me?" he asked, "You may answer."

Alima could feel her pussy positively pouring out her excitement. He was much better than her mother had said. She lowered her head to the floor by way of reply. All she could see were his feet as he walked to the bed and sat on it.

"Across my knee, now," he snapped.

Jumping up she ran to him and threw herself across his knee with her eager buttocks quivering as she anticipated a spanking.

"Lift up," he said, and then positioned his prick so that as she was lowered back on to his lap it went deep into her cunt.

Surveying the position, he was well satisfied. Her arse was exactly right for spanking, his prick was hidden in a warm and twitching cunt. He noticed that the pleasurable sensations on his prick coincided exactly with the clenching of her buttocks.

"Using only the muscles you are using now, you may make me come," he said.

Alima turned her head and looked up at him.

"That's impossible," she said.

"So much the worse for you," he replied, "Failures are punished much less than successes. In fact, I don't think I'll spank you until you make me come."

"You're cruel," she whined.

"Yes," he replied, "I can be so cruel that you would leave here with your arse as pale as it is now."

She whined again, in a wordless child-like protest at not getting her way.

"And don't think that will provoke me," said Robinson, "It just puts me off and I can feel myself shrinking."

Alima had also noticed the intruder in her cunt was not as firm as it had been, so she set about trying to make him come, clenching her arse and trying to squeeze him with her vaginal muscles. After some moments she felt a distinct improvement and this spurred her on. It took several minutes and she was getting very excited herself when the cock she was trying to milk jerked and splashed her womb with its offering. She felt herself coming as it did so and redoubled her efforts.

"There," he said, "I told you you could please a man if you tried."

"Oh, that was lovely. I've never tried to do that before. Where did you learn that a woman can do that?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.