Butler's Delights - Cover

Butler's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 15: The Visit

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Visit - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

The dinner for the Emir was a great success, and Robinson and Caroline chatted with the Emir as though they were at table in England. Alzubra had high hopes that she would be offered to the Emir, but she was not called into her Master's presence.

Robinson had not bothered to tell his wife the full purpose of the Emir's visit, and when the formal dinner finished they all rose, she thought for the Emir to leave.

"We will now go into the bedroom, if it pleases my Master," said Robinson to her complete confusion.

They walked through to the bedroom and Caroline whimpered urgently to her husband, "What's happening?"

"The Emir has graciously agreed to use you this evening," came the whispered reply.

"Use me? How?"

"Sexually, of course."

"I'm not going to let him have me. I've never had anyone but Mr. Robinson," she said, horrified at the thought that her husband was going to offer her to the Emir.

"Just undress," said the butler, "I will be here to see that you behave properly."

"Tell me it's a joke," she pleaded, "You don't mean it, do you? Are you really saying that you are giving me to another man, and that you propose to watch?"

A frisson of excitement ran through her at the thought, but she tried to suppress it.

"He is going to fuck your arse, so make your mind up to enjoy it."

"No, please don't make me," she begged, but there was a note of anticipation in her voice as she thought of him watching her with another man.

"You will do as you are told. Now get that dress off," said Robinson sternly, "His Magnificence, may he live for ever, does you a great honour by using you."

"You'll have to make me," she said, coquettishly.

"You'll do as I say."

His tone frightened her and she quickly removed her dress and bent over the whipping bench.

"Hold yourself open for His Magnificence," was the next order, which she dutifully obeyed, pulling her anal cleft wide to reveal an oiled darker sphincter.

"You need not think that you have escaped punishment for your objecting to my wishes," added Robinson, "though it may well not be another spanking; you seem to enjoy those too much."

At this threat of withdrawal of her spankings and their replacement by real punishment, she realised that her husband really did mean to give the use of her body to his boss, whether she agreed or not. The Emir approached the woman and moved her hands away from her arse; he stroked the white moons, pushing his fingers below them and into her pussy. When he fingered her clitoris she moaned a little.

Standing back, the Emir said, "These globes look a little pale to me."

Robinson immediately took the hint and administered two quick, hard blows to her upturned buttocks with the paddle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.