Butler's Delights
Chapter 14: Generosity

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14: Generosity - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

After dinner one evening, when the Emir had dined alone, he seemed disposed to chat to Robinson, and they discussed the latest rugby and cricket news, despairing of England's ability to finish any match off, having put themselves in a winning position early on.

"I do find Kobekistan a little boring at times," said the Emir, "Just one long round of problems which people claim only the Emir can solve."

"Surely there are some compensations, Sir," ventured the butler.

"Oh, yes," said the Emir, "Nice food, and a nice place to live. There is my hunting. Did you know that we hunt here, in the full hunting pink, with hounds?"

"No, Sir. That was an aspect of life in Kobekistan which had escaped my notice. I knew, of course, that the highest order of chivalry here is the Royal Huntsmen, but I never realised that there was a hunt."

"Oh, yes. A very fine sight these local dignitaries make in English hunting pink on fine horses. The only way you would know it wasn't the Quorn or some other English meet is that all the Kobekistanis are excellent riders. That and the hounds, of course."

"The hounds, Sir?"

"We use pure-bred Irish Wolfhounds. I believe I own more of them than anyone else in the world, by a very large margin. We need them for the sort of country we have, and the quarry is a slave, usually female."

"Expensive, using slaves, Sir?"

"Oh, we don't literally kill them, at least not often. The dogs certainly don't damage them. The 'kill' is the hunters taking their turn with the slave on a couch, sexually or with their riding crops. Of course the rules are strict; if the woman eludes capture for two hours then they are freed, and retire with a pension. It isn't impossible, but only a few succeed."

"May I ask a question, Sir?"

"Two, including that one," replied the Emir.

'Ha, ha, very funny, ' thought Robinson.

Aloud he said, "If a gentleman here in Kobekistan invites another gentleman to dinner, does he usually offer the use of his harem as well?"

The Emir thought for a moment, and then replied, "I am always offered the use of any of the harem I choose wherever I visit, but I am the Emir. When someone dines with me I offer them one of the hostesses. I keep a few women in the harem for just such a purpose. As to visits between other people, I think it is the done thing to offer a woman, but not necessarily a free choice from the harem."

"Thank you, Sir."

"You interest me, Robinson. What did you have in mind, anyone specific coming to dine? Or have you been invited out?"

"Not as such," replied the butler carefully, "But feelers have been extended and I do not wish to make any stupid blunders."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.