Butler's Delights
Chapter 13: Domestic Adjustment

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: Domestic Adjustment - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Caroline broached a subject which was still worrying her one afternoon after a pleasant interlude on Robinson's bed.

"Darling," she asked, "You do sleep with all the others, don't you? Please tell me the truth."

"It is the accepted thing here," he replied, "A man here has concubines as well as a wife. The locals have several wives. If I didn't follow the traditions it would be all over the Palace very quickly. The eunuchs are inveterate gossips."

"Well, I don't like it. One of the girls also said that if you have an important visitor you would have to lend him one of the women from your harem?"

"Of course I would. If I had a really important visitor he would expect to be offered your services."

"What? In bed? I could never do that. You know I have never had anyone but you. Nobody else has ever touched me, sexually, let alone seen me naked, and as for letting another man..." her voice tailed off as she stared at him, aghast, but somehow tingling all over at the idea of someone else...

"I warned you before that you have to obey me," he chided, "I punished you before for your intransigence when I wanted you to pleasure me with your bottom. Now I will have to punish you again for suggesting that you would not do as you are told. Then you obeyed me and I thought you had learned your lesson. I see you did not fully understand."

"I know," she said with ill-concealed glee, taking off her summer dress to reveal that she was naked underneath it.

This time he determined that she would feel more pain, as well as getting more excitement. He had enjoyed using a paddle on her well rounded buttocks and this time he would go further. He had acquired a wide leather strap for the purpose, and wondered whether one day he would be able to whip her properly. The mere thought raised his staff to attention as he surveyed her as she knelt on the bed with her back to him.

He had her positioned actually on the bed with her head and shoulders resting on the covers and her arse high in the air. In that way her arse and upper legs were easily available as targets.

Whish ... SPLAT!

The strap came round almost horizontally and met the upper thigh flesh just below the curve of her arse cheeks. Caroline lurched forwards from the force of the blow and let out an anguished cry. Robinson was surprised how quickly she got back into her position, and how deep a red her thighs were. He could clearly see a mark on her flesh where a hole drilled through the strap he was using had landed.

Whish ... SPLAT!

The scream this time sounded more genuine as he landed a blow on the apex of the curve of her haunches. She was again thrown forwards, and was rather slower returning this time. The skin quickly turned deep red and started to shade to bruising even as he watched. Caroline wondered why she was letting him inflict this much pain on her without any attempt to avoid it. She also wondered why her nipples and clitoris were tingling in anticipation of the next blow.

Whish ... SPLAT!

Robinson missed his aim badly with the third blow and it fell almost exactly across marks of the second one. Tears were streaming down Caroline's face as she shot along the bed with the pain of compound blow. He decided he had better get more practice if he was to learn to whip as accurately as the eunuchs seemed able to do with no effort at all. She made no attempt to return to her position, so he caught hold of her ankles and dragged her over the edge of the bed until her legs hung down the side. Then he resumed his position.

Whish ... SPLAT!

The fourth impact was across the bottom of her rib cage and knocked all the wind out of her. Caroline lay gasping for breath reminding him of a fish flopping about on the river bank. He grabbed her legs again and rolled her over on to her heavily bruised back and arse, at which she screamed again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.