Butler's Delights - Cover

Butler's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 12: Dinner For Two

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: Dinner For Two - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

At one of the dinners for the Emir and his wives, there was a telephone call for the Emir just before the dessert was served. During dinner he had been sucked by both of his wives, and the evening was clearly going to follow the usual course of such evenings, ending with some sexual games during and after coffee and liqueurs. Tonight was different; after the telephone call, the Emir said that he had to go and deal with a problem, and would be an hour or two.

"You finish your dinners. I'm sure Robinson will look after you," he said as he left.

Dinner proceeded more swiftly without the breaks for sexual by-play and the women trooped into the Emir's sitting room for coffee. When Robinson had poured their liqueurs the two Princesses looked at each other and an unspoken agreement was reached.

"Robinson," it was the older woman who started the conversation, "Do you intend to obey your Master?"

"Of course, Ma'am," the butler replied, "It is my duty."

"And you will look after us properly, won't you?" asked Alima.

"Of course, Ma'am."

"Then you understand that we would both be fucked by the Emir on an occasion such as this, don't you?" she persisted.

"Ma'am, I see and hear nothing which is not my concern," he replied cautiously.

Ayda took up the conversation, "But surely you realise that is what the Emir meant when he told you to look after us? He expects you to provide whatever services either of us needs."

"Ma'am," said Robinson, choosing his words carefully, "It is not a normal part of the duties of a butler to act as a substitute in such matters."

"It is in Kobekistan," Alima put in, "So get your clothes off and start fucking."

"The Emir has never indicated to me that such duties are required of me," he said, wondering if the women were teasing, or if they intended him to take them seriously.

"Has the Emir had your wife yet?" asked Ayda.

"Ma'am. Even if I knew the answer to that question, I would not divulge the Master's activities to anyone without his direct orders."

The thought of lending Caroline to the Emir intrigued him. Would she obey? Would the Emir want her? Would he want to allow it? His prick rose at the next thought; would he be allowed to watch?

"Come on," urged Alima, "Be a sport."

"Princesses, you may tease me as much as you like. It is not my place to undertake such duties without the Emir's direct orders and I am sure you are aware of that."

"Aren't we pretty enough to tempt you?" asked Ayda.

"Certainly you are both very beautiful, but you are the Master's wives, and the matter ends there," he replied.

He turned to leave, and at the door he asked, "Will that be all, Ma'am?"

"No," said Ayda crossly, "I want to be fucked."

"Then I trust the Master will return very soon," said Robinson and beat a hasty retreat.

As he returned to his own quarters he was very conscious that he prick was rock hard as images of the two nearly naked women, begging him to fuck them stayed in his mind. Ayda's lovely legs and the hairless cunt at their junction loomed larger in his mind and he walked along, and he wondered if he should have stayed in the Emir's suite. Then he recalled the sort of punishments that the Emir could and did hand out, like flogging to death.

Later his thoughts returned to the subject of the Emir fucking Ayda, which he had seen several times, and he mentally pictured the same activity with the Emir's prick lodged in Caroline's cunt, or arse. He almost came from the excitement of imagining some other man making her scream with pleasure before his watching eyes. He knew that men lent concubines to visitors, and he wondered if there was any way he could arrange...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.