Butler's Delights - Cover

Butler's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 7: Punishment

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: Punishment - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Whish ... THWACK!

The Chief Eunuch lashed hard at the woman's shoulders with his dog whip as the Emir walked out of the Throne Room.

The first to take the opportunity of using the woman was Major Fahd Ahkras who rubbed at the blackening mark across her shoulders as he fucked her arse. This made her cry out in further pain.

The Chief Eunuch turned to Robinson and said, "Would you like to participate here? I recommend doing so now, as she will be torn and unresponsive by the time of the next stroke of the whip."

Nothing loth, the butler came forward and unzipped his trousers. Pausing only to take careful aim, he thrust brutally into her cunt and pumped energetically. As he did so he also fingered the site of the whip lash on her back. Her pained reaction excited him and he came copiously.

He had withdrawn and zipped his trousers up when the Chief Eunuch added, "Perhaps you would like to administer the next stroke at the appointed time?"

Robinson nodded and sat on one of the chairs beside the Throne. A series of men then took it in turns to fuck the woman's cunt, arse and mouth. Soon she was bleeding from all three orifices and the butler saw the wisdom of the Chief Eunuch's advice to participate early in the gang fucking.

Within half an hour some twenty men had taken their pleasure of the woman, and when there were no more immediate takers, the Chief Eunuch offered Robinson his whip. The butler shook his head.

"The Emir said one stroke each hour," he remarked, "I would not like to disobey him."

"Well done," said the Chief Eunuch, "It would indeed be a serious breach of protocol. We will move her outside now into the square."

Several eunuchs carried the woman, still manacled to the whipping frame, outside and more men took advantage of the opportunity to add to her load of semen, which was dribbling from all three holes tinged with her blood.

"We will be merciful to her," said the Chief Eunuch, "It is time for the next stroke and you can use this."

He produced a truly vicious looking long, multi tailed whip made of heavy leather with small pieces of sharp metal in each thong.

"Merciful?" asked Robinson.

"She will die from three or four good blows from this," said the Chief Eunuch, "If we used a dog whip she would last many more hours, even with the rapes. The next blow should be across the buttocks, and she will pass out if it is done properly. Then in an hour's time I will whip her high on the back with a bamboo cane and it may even break her neck."

Robinson considered this and reached for the multi-tailed whip.

Sississis ... CRACKACKACK!

Robinson had let fly two handed with all his strength and blood spurted from the woman's body. His aim had been good and she was marked from the top of her thighs to the small of her back in nine separate lines. Her head lolled to one side as she passed out from the pain and shock. Robinson almost came again in his trousers as he saw the effect of his first ever real blow with a whip.

Immediately someone dashed a pail of water over the woman and she began to recover consciousness as someone thrust again into her arse, completely ignoring the blood which was soiling his kameez. The Chief Eunuch touched Robinson's arm and they walked together into the Golden Palace.

"Why was I allowed to fuck her so soon, and allowed to whip her?" he asked.

"Your status as a senior member of the Emir's household was demonstrated thus," replied his mentor, "I don't usually officiate at public whippings but I wanted the men who were in the trial, and those out there to know that you were important. It will make your dealings with them much easier in future."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.