Butler's Delights
Chapter 2: Interview

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Interview - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

There were only two people interviewing him, one the Ambassador and the other was introduced as His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever.

The Emir opened the proceedings by saying, "Thank you for joining us today; I want nothing to interfere with our discussion here, so please do not attempt to use the correct formal honorific; feel free to call me 'sir'. We already know a great deal about you, so perhaps it would be better if you were to interview us?"

"Thank you, sir. I do have some questions, if I may," said Robinson.

The Emir nodded his agreement.

"First, then, may I ask what the living arrangements would be? In England I would expect a small self-contained flat, the use of a garage, or even a small car, BUPA, and possibly travel to my own home several times a year. What arrangements in these areas were you envisaging, sir?"

Robinson held his breath, wondering if he had gone too far, as the Emir studied him silently for a moment.

Then his prospective employer replied, "The accommodation would not, in the English sense, be self-contained. It is in the Golden Palace which is just a little smaller than Buckingham Palace and quite as well guarded, so a private street entrance is neither possible, nor appropriate. There would be no kitchen, since food is available twenty-four hours a day from the Palace staff. The actual suite we have built for the butler contains a library, a dining room, a master suite of bedroom and bathroom, an anteroom, six bedrooms each with en suite for your wife and other members of your entourage, and a common room. Your eunuchs would be accommodated in the appropriate quarters in the Golden Palace."

The Emir paused for a moment, amused by the expression on the face of the would-be royal butler.

"As to transport," he continued, "the use of a palace vehicle, with a driver, would be possible at any time. All medical matters would be dealt with by the Golden Palace medical staff, at no cost to you; they are the same staff who treat me when necessary. Travel to Europe would be necessary frequently to investigate and purchase supplies for the wine cellar; I foresee no problems in that area."

"Thank you sir. If I may ask what the duties, staffing and status arrangements would be?"

"There are two principal heads of department at the moment; the Major Domo is responsible for all official and state matters, audiences, public discipline, and so forth. The Chief Eunuch is responsible for the harem and domestic arrangements, including domestic discipline."

The Emir paused as Robinson seemed somewhat bemused by the phrase Chief Eunuch.

"The Butler will be a newly created post of the same status as those. The initial duties will be the Wine Cellar and banqueting, which would be anything from me, eating alone, to perhaps two dozen for a state visit, though there are few of those. The Butler will have to recruit a deputy to assist and to take over in his absence. As time goes on I would see the Butler taking more of the domestic duties, such as the kitchens, from the Chief Eunuch, though of course the harem would never be included in the Butler's duties. The whipping of domestic staff could become part of the Butler's duties or could be left to the Chief Eunuch as now. Does that explain everything?"

Robinson was utterly speechless for a moment or two, then he found enough voice to ask, "Whipping, sir?"

"Yes. The whip is our standard form of punishment for slaves, and is also available to correct recalcitrant concubines, or even wives."

Robinson so far forgot himself as to stare open-mouthed at the Emir for several seconds.

Taking the initiative, the Emir continued, "As to the general terms of employment, there are no fixed hours of work, as a British contract of employment would understand them. There is a job to do, and the Butler and his deputy are expected to do it. I cannot emphasise too much the importance of the deputy. You would select him, as you would have to rely on him."

"Sir," Robinson interjected, "You said 'him'. Would I be allowed to select a female deputy?"

"That would be quite impossible in the circumstances of Kobekistan. Any female attempting to work outside a foreign company's compound, instead of living in a harem, would be raped a dozen times a day. There simply are no women moving about freely anywhere in the country. Also I would prefer not to have a eunuch in that post, but that is my personal preference."

"Thank you, sir," said Robinson.

"As to remuneration," said the Emir, "the English expression 'All Found' does not begin to cover the extent to which money is unnecessary for a senior member of my staff in my country. As one of the three senior members of my household, you need never see any Kobekistani money at all. Anything you want is available, food, clothes, slaves, jewellery, anything. If you develop expensive habits, and I decide that, say, a new Rolex Oyster watch every day is excessive, then I just fire you. Obviously, outside Kobekistan money is required and for official purposes a Bank of Kobekistan credit card is provided for you to charge things against the palace. You will doubtless want to save for our old age, so three thousand Kobesti per year will be paid into your bank account, that is about £15,000 and is, of course, tax free. Is that all fairly clear?"

"Just one minor point, sir, a pension?"

"When you leave my service, other than being fired for gross misconduct, you will receive a pension of up to £25,000 per annum, again tax free, inflation proofed from the start of your service, in the country of your choice at the time of your leaving. The maximum is attained after ten years' service on a pro rata basis. I have been known to allow well-thought of employees to take some of their personal entourage with them also."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.