Butler's Delights
Chapter 1: Ideas

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Ideas - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

The young Crown Prince Mustapha, when he was still only nine years old, and back in Kobekistan for his English school's Easter holidays, gave his father, His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live forever and have many sons, pause for thought when he said, "You know, Father, your super Golden Palace lacks only one thing."

"And what might that be, O my disrespectful son?" His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah asked.

"A butler. You need a Jeeves. You really should have a real English butler."

"What would such a personage actually do? I already have a Chief Eunuch, a Major Domo, valets and bath girls, and more advisors than I can count. As I recall the stories, Jeeves' primary function was to advise Bertie Wooster on all manner of things."

"He would be an adornment to the dignity of the Golden Palace, and he could have charge of the wine cellar," the boy answered with all the gravity he could muster, "My grandmamma and the Earl have one called Crichton, but that isn't his real name. He lent me all the books about Jeeves."

"I am sorry the wine in the Golden Palace's cellars is not up to the Crown Prince's Epicurean standards. I will have myself whipped immediately."

One of the eunuchs made an odd choking noise, not realising that this was said in jest.

Later the Emir asked his mother, the Dowager Princess Zubeydeh, now the Countess of Bargoed, about an English butler, and she laughed when she heard who had suggested it.

"Seriously, though, I think that it is a good idea," the Emir continued, "How much should I have to pay him?"

"Next to nothing if you provided him with a decent suite of rooms and the freedom to use any of the harem hostesses," said the practical minded Zubeydeh.


Robinson was thirty two years old and one of the youngest butlers to any major household in England. Of course, other butlers considered him inferior, socially, because his employer had made his money, rather than inherited it, and the peerage was only a life peerage granted by a Labour government. Hereditary peers snobbishly referred to such appointees as "Day Boys" and conveniently forgot how many of England's hereditary peerages were created for the husbands or children of Kings' mistresses.

He had, of course, other names than Robinson, but nobody ever used them and he himself had almost forgotten that he had been christened Anthony William Daniel Robinson. His employer called him Robinson; the junior staff called him Mr. Robinson. His wife, who had been a Lady's Maid until their marriage, didn't call him anything, though at private moments she would refer to his very serviceable penis as "Mr. Robinson". He had married her because any respectable butler had a wife; it was expected. Naturally he had selected a suitable girl, younger than him, docile, pretty enough to want to take to bed, with neither parent living. On their wedding night he had been pleasantly surprised to discover that she was a virgin. He took good care that they had no children, and she thought it quite proper that her husband should decide when the time was right for them to start their family.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.