Tinkle Bell
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2010 by Thesandman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - David is introduced to a new foreign exchange student who has come to live with them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Before we got really started however, it was imperative that the guys all be appropriately 'readied' for the event. The girls thus became our 'fluff' girls in a sense as they soon saw to the games requirements, each one now stroking and fondling their respective partners until all the guys ... Chris included stood proud and tall. It was the first time I got a real good look at my stiff competition.

I realized immediately they hadn't been exaggerating about Mr. Cleans, or rather Steve's equipment, or Chris's either. They both clearly had the largest cocks there. Steve's was long, though perhaps not quite as thick as mine was, with a slight right hand bend to it, reminding me a little of a hard firm banana. Slim tipped ... his cock head already purple in color seemed anxious to get going.

Chris however was even more interesting for several reasons. Not only did she have a large cock, almost as big as Steve's was, certainly thicker, but she also had a much larger cock-head, appearing a bit like a miniature plum capping it, likewise swollen purple and throbbing. But in addition to that of course ... she actually had gorgeous looking tits. They weren't overly large, or certainly small by any means. And later that evening out of pure curiosity I had asked Tracy if she had had them enhanced. She hadn't. They were as real and natural as any of those there. The hormone treatments she'd taken had seen to that. Nipples long and thick, light tan in color ... and just begging to be sucked.

I found myself giving that some thought.

Derrick of course was similarly built to me, though I had seen his prick before. Patrick likewise had an average looking cock, but was thick veined and easily as fat as mine was. Mike had maybe the smallest cock, but still well within average. His primary distinction being the obvious curvature ... amazingly hard it seemed to curve upwards almost pointing back towards his belly. But he likewise sported perhaps the biggest cockhead of any of us. Looking like a small fist attached to the end of it. I wondered briefly if upon seeing that, if many women were even able to accommodate him comfortably as big as it was.

I would soon find out.

One more thing that was then addressed was the fact that these events were always a "safe party" affair. As such, like it or not ... the guys were required to wear condoms. But there was an additional reason for that too, which Tracy now explained.

Placing six small little cups on the counter, each one with our names stenciled on it, I noticed too that the cups had measurements in millimeters and centimeters along the side.

"Ok, for those of you who wish to do so ... and play another ongoing game during the evening, after each climax, if you can manage more than one," she joked garnering laughter. "You may then come over here, or keep your cup with you during the course of the evening. Squeeze out as much sperm from your condoms as you can back into your cup. At the end of the evening, the cup containing the most sperm will also be a prize winner."

"What's the prize tonight?" Steve asked excitedly.

"You'll find that out later horny boy," she responded back. "But if memory serves me right, you missed out last time by only a couple of millimeters, which was your fault I might add. Had you not cum all over Becky's tits the last time, you might have won!"

"I know ... but I couldn't help it. You know that she loves the feel of hot warm cream splashing on her boobs. And I wasn't the only one last time either."[Soft Break][Soft Break] "So you're now blaming me for losing?" Becky shot back playfully, cupping her breasts showing them off. "So in other words, if later on I offer you these to tit-fuck, the answer will be no then?"

Steve chuckled. "You know damn well I will," he responded back. "And yeah ... I know your personal rule too," he added. "Fuck your tits ... and cream them. Yeah, I know ... and remember. It was worth losing," he grinned.

It was at that point we all began putting our condoms on, though Mike not too surprisingly had a lot more difficulty fitting his on than either Chris or Steve did oddly enough. He eventually managed it however, and then like the rest of us, stood there dick proud and erect, wrapped in it's interesting green colored "party wrapper" as Tracy called it.

Mine was blue. "Alright boys ... everyone take a seat!" Tracy announced gathering the girls in a circle around us. "Ok ladies ... you all know the rules. When the music starts, we start walking around the guys here. When it stops, everyone finds a lap and a nice hard party wrapped cock to sit on."


Moments later Derrick started the music, the girls slowly beginning to walk around and about us, several feints being made as each one tried to time the music stopping to finding a lap. Finally however, it did stop. Almost as one ... the girls dashed for a dick in a chair. Though I noticed that Tracy actually hung back just a little, purposely allowing the other girls to find a prick to sit on. Like Derrick, she had taken herself out of this first little game, no doubt playing the hostess. But it mattered not ... one of the guys sitting here would eventually be eliminated, and the game would continue on from there.

I honestly don't know how she managed it. But I wouldn't have bet against her. Sure enough, Bella somehow managed to land in Chris's lap. And by the look on her face, she was just as glad as Bella seemed to be when she did. Sitting next to her oddly enough, Marsha managed to gain my lap, not yet inserting my cock as we hadn't been given the word yet ... but resting her obviously slick pussy against it, just as I am sure Bella was doing to Chris's hard cock. Behind us on the three other chairs sat Becky on her own husband Pat, Julie on Mike's dick, and Debra on Steve's.

"Ok, everyone ready? Go!" Tracy announced as the girls all reached down simultaneously, inserting our cocks inside them. I almost didn't want to watch ... the arousal and excitement merely adding to my own stimulation, looking over at Bella, now pressed tit to tit with Chris, though obviously fucking her. Not only that, Bella had now reached up, fondling the woman's breasts while fucking her. It almost made me wish that I had a cunt ... or even contemplate something else. Bella obviously enjoying herself, teasing Chris's nipples, breasts and no doubt her cock as she sat facing him, riding it for all she was worth, just as everyone else seemed to be doing. How I managed to hold out for that first round was a marvel in itself. Marsha's slick, slippery pussy was caressing my shaft like there was no tomorrow!

"Oh ... fuck!" Chris cried out after less than five minutes, not able to hold out any longer, though I wasn't honestly too surprised by that. As good as Marsha's pussy felt around me ... Bella had a way of working her cunt muscles like no bodies business.

"Ok girls, everyone off!" Tracy cried out the moment it was determined Chris had lost her seat. She stood, her condom clearly displaying the evidence as she walked over to the counter, grabbing her cup, and proceeded to milk out every bit of sperm she could manage as the music began playing again.

This time around when the music stopped, Bella landed in Mike's lap, Debra in Patrick's, Marsha on Steve, and Julie on me, leaving poor Becky as the one taken out on the girl's side. Pouting just a little, she promptly walked over, knelt down in front of Derrick and began sucking his cock.

"Damned if I'm just going to sit around watching," she chuckled adding. "On my tits? Or in the cup?" She asked. Derrick grinned.

"Where do you think? On those gorgeous tits of course!"

So while Derrick sat down with Becky milking his cock with her tits, the girls once again began fucking us. Julie's pussy was damn tight, which was surprising to me as being married to Steve I figured she'd be significantly stretched, though I then realized, it really wasn't the depth so much, as the girth. Maybe I wasn't as deep inside her as he could go, but there was no doubt she was feeling ... and enjoying the width of my hard cock.

However ... once again, it was poor Mike who lost it next, meaning in a sense that Bella had now claimed her second victim. I briefly wondered if she wouldn't in fact knock the guys out one by one ... all by herself. Mike too then walked over and began milking out his own heavy laden condom into his cup, adding what appeared to be a fairly rich deposit of cum into his little cup as the music began playing again.

To my surprise however, it was Bella who was actually eliminated this time, failing to locate an available cock to sit on when the music stopped. We where now down to three as Bella took her place standing beside Chris and Tracy. Almost at once, she ran her hands up between the two standing behind them. Her fingers suddenly going inside Tracy's cunt ... and her other hand once again fondling Chris's somewhat flaccid prick. We had to take a short moment as just then Derrick was blowing his own load all over the front of Becky's tits, much to everyone's delight and amusement as we watched that.

"Sorry for the interruption there," he meekly apologized, but then gave the go ahead for the rest of us.

Debra was on my cock, Marsha on Steve and Julie on Patrick's dick, though it was clearly obvious Julie was having to take an extra moment to comfortably impale herself on Patrick's. Satisfied, she looked up, smiled ... almost cross-eyed, and nodded her head she was ready.

"Go!" Tracy called out again, though she had said it with a clear edge of excitement in her tone of voice. Bella was obviously giving the woman's clit a much needed work out with her fingers. And even Chris's prick had almost magically risen again. What a surprise.

I had done well so far ... but the game was soon up. With Debra rubbing her fine looking tits in my face as she fucked me, it was a bit too much added stimulation. I felt my first release of the night pouring into the condom inside her, and announced my defeat with an audible groan of delight.

"No worries baby!" Bella called out from the sidelines ... now, come fill your cup, I'll even help you!" She offered soon after joining me as I stood there, another chair removed.

The game continued with Steve and Marsha being declared the eventual winners.


"Well, what's say we have some more of this magnificent wine, and collect our breaths. After that, we'll head down to the tropical room for a swim and some fun down there." Derrick informed everyone. I was already looking forward to that.

"What about these?" I asked holding up my only slightly filled cum-cup as we all now called them.

"No worries," Tracy giggled as she collected them all placing them inside a water sealed container. "I'll swim them through the tunnel for everyone," she explained.

We sat sipping Bella's wine ... though no one else had figured that out as yet, and then proceeded on down to the pool area, where one by one we all got in and made the short, but still interesting journey through the dimly lit tunnel into the paradise beyond. Once there, it had been set up for night already, the stars above making it feel and honestly appear as though we truly were outside, and not several feet actually below ground.

"I still get chills every time we come down here," Becky acknowledged. "And I really do prefer the night time effect over the daylight one," she added, though so did most everyone else, including Bella and me.

Bella was almost glad to see that this time there was an array of tropical drinks waiting there for us, as opposed to more wine. Not that she and I both didn't enjoy it ... we did. But she just seemed so self conscious about alerting everyone as to her status in life, not that it really mattered. Especially with this crowd.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.