Tinkle Bell - Cover

Tinkle Bell

Copyright© 2010 by Thesandman

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - David is introduced to a new foreign exchange student who has come to live with them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After our totally unplanned for, totally surprising, and certainly shocking episode out on the patio deck with mom and dad of all people ... Bella and I soon after retired. I did have an early day ahead of me tomorrow with school again, though it was also an early day home too. Something I had purposely scheduled in order to take advantage of a somewhat extended weekend. And it was the fact that it was the weekend that Bella reminded me of something else as she curled up against me there in her bed. This too being a first for us. The first time I'd been invited to share her bed for the entire night, though she also made it a point of letting me know this wasn't to be a permanent situation. Just in special circumstances, like the way tonight had been. Exhausted, spent, I spooned her, enjoying the feel of her soft breast as it filled my hand.

"No nipple tickling," she warned me. "If you tease my nipple, you'll make me horny again. If I get horny again, you'll have to fuck me. If you fuck me ... it'll take me a while to cum again, which means you'll be tired in the morning. If you're tired in the morning, you could be late for school, and unlikely up for going to the party tomorrow night."

"Party?" And then I remembered. We'd been invited back to Tracy and Derrick's place for what they said was a small intimate little party with some friends of theirs. "Oh yeah ... that's right," I then added, still not sure even now if I was up for that. I'd been on an emotional rollercoaster most of the night having learned so much more about this amazing creature I was pressing against. And not too surprisingly, with her soft full breast filling my hand, the caress of her tight ass against my currently flaccid cock, I felt it stir as the vision of that, even though she was actually there with me, now filled my head.

"You're growing."

"I am."

"You're going to fuck me."

"I am."

"You're going to be tired in the morning."

"Probably."

"You won't feel like partying tomorrow night."

"Yes I will ... bet me," I said softly whispering in her ear as I now eased my cock into that reawakened slippery hot passage between her legs.

"Not a chance," she moaned pleasurably, as she moved back against me, taking the entire length of my shaft as deeply as she possibly could. We moved slowly together after that for a very, very long time.

It was worth every minute of sleep that we lost.


Admittedly I was dragging when I got up the following morning. Not too surprisingly Bella had already gotten up, though I'd obviously been dead to the world when she had. I smiled seeing the small folded little note waiting for me on her pillow, opening ... reading.

"Morning lazy bones. When you finally do wake up, please make the bed." She had punctuated that with a smiley face, giving a blowjob. "I'll contact Tracy and Derrick later on today for details about tonight, and let you know what the plan is after you get home from school. Suggest lots of caffeine today, you're going to need it!" She punctuated that one with another smiley face, this one laying on its back with its legs spread, another smiley face going down on it. "And thank you for last night ... it was truly wonderful," she added, though her sign off intrigued me. She had signed it, "Love, B."

I rolled out of bed, pee'd and then came back and made the bed. I headed back to my own room to shower and dress, and then headed downstairs for my morning coffee. I was running late, but still had plenty of time to make my first class without being late if I didn't dawdle, and as long as the traffic didn't pose any problems.

There was another note waiting for me propped up against my favorite coffee cup, which is about the time that I realized the house was eerily silent. Dad had already headed off to work himself of course, but there was again no Irene. And I hadn't bumped into Doreen as yet either, nor mom for that matter ... who as was most normally the case, sharing a cup of coffee with Irene waiting for me, and for dad so she could give him his good-bye kiss in the morning.

I opened the note, surprised to find it had been written from Irene.

"Good morning Mr. Somers. Don't forget to rinse out your coffee cup." That was all the note said. I walked over to the patio door stepping out sipping on my coffee. Off in the distance I saw what appeared to be four women, all naked, all jogging together side by side as they crested a small hill and then disappeared moments later running down the other side. I just shook my head, finished my coffee rinsing out my cup.

I really needed to start working out again.


I think I had consumed more caffeine powered boost drinks than I ever had before, finally arriving home from school, which perhaps hadn't been the wisest decision. My intent had been to grab a quick nap for a couple of hours after arriving home. Instead, I was buzzing ... bouncing off the walls. Mom had given Irene, Doreen AND Andy the day off for some odd reason, so Irene had quite naturally headed off to visit with her sister. Doreen and Andy taking off for an afternoon at the beach, leaving mom and I as the only one's there as she likewise informed me that Bella was out shopping, looking for a new outfit to wear to the party tonight.

"Sounds like you have an interesting evening ahead," mom said sharing with me the fact that Bella had actually told her about it, even going so far as to describe the house and all the incredible features it contained, including the underground tropical paradise with its special room back behind the water fall. Though slightly surprised that she had, I was even more surprised when mom stated that she wanted to talk to me about something. She seemed a bit nervous, apprehensive as she asked me to sit with her.

"What's up mom?" I asked curiously.

"I just want to make sure that we're ok," she began. "You know what I mean," she said blushing a bit. "I am your mother ... first and foremost, but admittedly David, your father and I are discovering things about ourselves we've never realized before. And to be perfectly honest about it ... we're enjoying it. Just not sure how you feel with regards to the changes in us you're obviously seeing. I mean ... we've, well ... you know, done things ... things that perhaps we might not should be doing, especially in front of our own son. I just didn't want you thinking anything horrible about your father and I because of it."

"I'm not," I assured her. "Sure ... at first maybe it seemed a little weird, a little strange to me. It's not like I haven't seen you naked before," I began. Nudity in front of one another growing up never had been an issue. My parents had brought me up not to think that way, so I was used to seeing them both like that, especially later when I came of age as we then actually began sitting out in the Jacuzzi together after dinner in the evenings. But ... I did laugh a little as we sat there discussing it. "Just saying ... takes a little getting used to is all, not that I mind the sudden changes I'm seeing in you two. Don't get me wrong, I'm actually happy for it mom. I mean ... nice to know you and dad are still as affectionate as you've ever been, if not more so. But walking out and catching the two of you doing it on the stone bench was only the beginning. Seeing dad with an erection for the first time, another little..." I laughed openly. "Ok, not so little admittedly, but unexpected confrontation there, so good for you. But actually seeing it like that, my own father. Took a bit of getting used to. And then of course..."

"I know ... finding out that I'd actually been with Bella, though let me assure you, your dad knew all about that before that ever happened. Needless to say, he was anxious as all get out to hear the details later on that evening after he got home. But I also wanted to tell you, just in case you're worried about it David. He has NO desire to be with Bella himself, beyond fantasizing a little bit about her perhaps, and enjoying the voyeuristic aspects of actually looking at her. But beyond that, he has no designs, or intentions of doing anything more than that. He and I both wanted you to know that. And I also wanted you to know, if it bothers you that Bella and I did fool around that wild crazy night ... well, I'm willing to forgo ever allowing that to happen again if it upsets you at all."

I'd already thought about that and come to a conclusion about it. It didn't. Though perhaps I was being a bit hypocritical in a sense that I was just as glad to hear dad didn't have any intentions of doing anything with her either.

"Mom, the way I look at it is this. Bella has now taught me things about myself that I honestly didn't realize either. Yeah true ... she's a bit more open-minded and uninhibited than most people, but look how happy you and dad are because of it. You've changed, maybe not a lot ... but a little. You look better, you are certainly dressing sexier than you ever have before," which I noted in what she happened to be wearing now, another tight fitting pair of shorts showing off her still toned, and tanned legs, a skimpy tank top that hugged her curves nicely, likewise showing off her more than ample breasts, even though she was wearing a bra. "And the fact that you're doing that has made dad happy, more so than I've ever seen him ... says a lot. So no mom ... I'm in no position to judge, or suggest you and dad do anything other than explore those emotions and feelings, regardless of what they are ... or regardless of what the two of you chose to do about them."

Mom was grinning from ear to ear. "I'm glad to hear you say that," she told me. "Because I also want you to know something, and I don't want you finding out about it from anyone else but me when I tell you this. But tonight, after your father gets home from work, after you and Bella have gone off to that party this evening ... your dad and I plan on having a little party of our own ... with Doreen, and Andy."

Ok ... that one surprised me. Not so much that both mom and dad were actually venturing out a little themselves, but that they were obviously going against their own rules in a sense ... fooling around with the hired help.

"We've already discussed this with them of course," mom continued. "Our first concerns being because they did work for us. But we're all in agreement, so I think we'll be ok. They're more like family anyway, as opposed to being staff. But while they're on the clock ... it's business and work as usual. Off the clock ... well," she grinned. "And especially after Bella told us about that little party the four of you had together. Oh my ... and as Doreen told us even more about it after we talked to them, she's anxious again to experience even more of that. Bella's already given me that leather outfit to wear she showed me, and I am of course anxious to see the look on your father's face when he sees me wearing it," she said blushing slightly once more, though her breathing suddenly took on a bit more rapid sound to it.

"Holy shit! Mom's getting aroused right here in front of me!" I thought to myself, and she was too!

"Anyway ... I'm just relieved, and glad we can be as open about all this as we have been lately. You are after all a grown man, and it's nice that we can discuss things like this in an adult way, even if you are my son. I just like and appreciate the openness we all have, the openness that Bella has shown your father and I. Your dad and I have always had ... fantasies," she said still blushing even more. We've just never really acted upon most of them ... until now. But now that we have, neither one of us has any intention of going back again now either. So as long as it doesn't upset or bother you any that your parents have decided to just be their horny old selves ... and allow you to do the same, then ... well, let's just be adults about it, and enjoy it as long as we're not upsetting or hurting anyone."

The fact that I could now see mom's nipples had hardened pressing against the tight form fitting tank top she had on, even with her bra on ... further confirmed that she was aroused and horny. Now it was my turn to blush as I caught her eye, after she'd caught mine looking at them.

"I know ... I'm horny," she laughed, having said that just as we heard the sound of mom's car pulling up in the drive. "Ah ... that must be Bella," she said perhaps slightly relieved, and though our conversation hadn't been exactly awkward in any way ... I was now getting a bit turned on myself ... so it was definitely time to change the subject. Bella came walking in to the sitting room where we were moments later carrying an arm full of shopping bags, walking over first kissing me on the cheek, and then mom. Though simultaneously she reached down into one of the bags, pulling something out in order to show her what it was.

"Got you the one I was telling you about," she said easily not at all bothered by the fact she was showing mom what was obviously a rather interesting looking vibrator, right there in front of me. "I think you'll like it," she smiled knowingly. "I certainly love mine ... just wish to hell I'd brought it with me," she added. "But this one does all sorts of things, depending on what you like." Bella now turned it on and began demonstrating all its various uses and stimulations. "And I'm willing to bet ... you can tease the hell out of Doreen with it tonight too," she said.

"I think I will," mom grinned thinking about it. "But first ... I best become familiar with it myself. So if you'll excuse me, this horny lady as some personal business to attend to!" And with that, mom stood up, taking her new toy with her upstairs to her bedroom.

"Let me know if you want any help with it," Bella called out to her just as she disappeared around the corner of the door, chuckling. To which mom responded back almost immediately.

"Don't tempt me."


I was still sitting there when Bella looked down and pointed at me, as she burst out laughing.

"You've got a boner!"

I know my face turned crimson the moment she pointed out the obvious, because I did ... a big one in fact.

"Yeah ... I do, a big hard throbbing one too!" I responded back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.