Tinkle Bell
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2010 by Thesandman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - David is introduced to a new foreign exchange student who has come to live with them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I know for a fact I fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillow sometime just before midnight. I also know I was suddenly wide awake, only moments after spewing what had felt like another "dream load", though just as before, I saw the shadow of Bella's form slipping out of my bed heading back out into the still dark hallway. She hadn't said a single word. I rolled over, my eyelids still heavy from lack of sleep as I glanced at the clock on my nightstand. It was just after 4 a.m. in the morning.

Seconds later I was sound asleep again, though it seemed like only moments had passed when the alarm rang. It was now 6 a.m. I rolled out of bed still groggy ... but smiling. I headed off to the bathroom for my early morning pee. "No woody this morning!" I said to myself standing over the bowl relieving myself. I glanced in the mirror in front of the sink as I washed my hands taking notice of myself as I did so. I swear I had lost a few pounds, not that I really needed to, but I had been negligent in my workouts of late. Though considering it further, I'd been working out just as hard, if not more so in other ways.

I hated Tuesdays. They were my Mondays in a sense. I had a full schedule ahead of me, with a busy day filled with a quiz, one exam, and a research project I was working on, not to mention some study work I'd be involved in most of the afternoon. For the first time ever really, the last thing I wanted to do was be going to school. And though Bella would be going through almost the same hectic schedule I was next week, I was almost jealous of the fact she still had free time on her hands to enjoy herself. "Too much free time," I thought, and then chastised myself for thinking that. "Was I jealous of the time? Or her?"

She hadn't even been with us a week yet, and here I was entertaining thoughts and feelings that I really had no business considering. In six months, Bella would be returning back to her own country, her own family and friends no doubt, though she had really told me very little about herself, or any of that. I realized then, she was more stranger to me than friend ... though I had already considered her to be that much. Though she was of course in many ways, more than that. She was my first ... and the memory of that would stay with me forever of course. Regardless of what happened.

I quickly changed getting ready for the day and headed out into the hallway. I noticed the door to Bella's room was open as I passed by peeking in. Her bed was already made, though not quite as crisp looking as Doreen did it, telling me in an instant she had done so herself, far earlier than Doreen would have as I doubted she was even up making her rounds yet. Especially after last night. The memory of that bringing a smile to my face along with a little consternation. I had broken a personal rule about fooling around with the hired staff. The last thing I wanted to do was complicate things for my parents. They both liked Irene, Andy and Doreen immensely, though even that thought held me for a moment as I remembered the video camera, and the fact that Bella had recorded god knows what going on long before I had come down to the rec room. Once again, I shook my head considering that. Mom ... dad. Even they had seemingly changed a lot since Bella's arrival. If we had all changed this much in so short a period of time, what would things be like in six months? The mind boggled.

And I was wrong about something else too as I headed down the stairs towards the kitchen. The smell of freshly brewed coffee reaching me long before that. Irene was obviously in attendance, no doubt planning out dinner for the evening. I knew dad would most likely leave for work straight from the hotel they had stayed at. Mom at some point, after lounging around a bit, doing some shopping first before heading home, wouldn't be home until sometime late in the afternoon. And for me ... especially on Tuesdays, I wouldn't be home until almost seven or seven-thirty, just in time for dinner as things usually went.

Yeah ... it was going to be a long day. Which I was thinking about when I reached the landing and nearly collided with Doreen carrying a load of freshly cleaned wash back up the stairs.

"Oh sorry, good morning David," Doreen said in her usual more formal tone of voice. It had taken me a long time to get her to call me by my first name rather than my last name when she first saw me after starting to work here a few years ago. Even then, greeting me by my first name still sounded somewhat formal perhaps. Which is the way it sounded now. I was almost glad for it this time as opposed to every other time. What we'd done ... shared, and yes enjoyed ... hopefully hadn't affected our relationship. I liked her yes. Hell, I'd fucked her, eaten her pussy, probed her ass, come all over her in fact. But the bottom line was, she still worked for us, or rather for mom and dad really, but I again didn't want what had happened complicating all that. By her tone of voice, and business like demeanor, it hadn't.

Once again Doreen attempted to slip by heading off to perform her scheduled duties. I stopped her mid-stride. "Ah ... Doreen? You didn't happen to see Bella this morning have you?" She blushed a little answering.

"Ah yeah ... for a while," she said blushing even more, though I decided not to get specific with her. "I believe she went out for her morning run," she said, "just like she does every day."

"Ah ... ok, thanks," I said leaving her, heading off towards the smell of the coffee. "Morning run?" I then asked myself as I entered the kitchen. Irene was in fact sitting at the table pouring through several of her personal cook and recipe books. "Morning Irene," I said cordially pouring myself a coffee.

"Good morning Mr. Somers," she said formally just as she always did. It was almost a running joke between us. Once she had gotten the first Mr. in, it was David, or sometimes even Davy, or whatever else colorful name she had for me at the time. I liked her for that. But for whatever reason, she had always insisted on starting out the day like that.

"Ah ... you know if Bella's gotten back from her morning run yet?" I asked. I glanced at the clock on the kitchen wall, I needed to be leaving in less than fifteen with my first class of the day just under an hour from now.

"She hasn't returned yet ... no," she said with a hint of disapproval in her tone of voice. "Running around like that, out in the open," she added more to herself than directly at me, shaking her head though she went back to pouring through her books looking for something to put together for this evening. Once again I decided not to press the issue or ask her what she had meant by that. Obviously, whatever it was ... Irene hadn't as yet taken to liking Bella all that much.

"Well, I best get a move on or I'll be late for class," I said finishing my coffee, putting the cup in the sink.

"Rinse it out," she said not even bothering to look back at me.

"Yes mam," I answered doing so, though I always did. That too had become a bit of a game between us, and one I actually enjoyed playing with her.

"The names Irene, not Mam," she shot back ... again part of the game. "Though you'll never catch me running around the countryside bare-assed naked," she then added ... which wasn't part of our morning ritual.

I thought it best to leave it at that as I headed outside to my car.

Pulling down out of the drive, I began heading out towards the main road passing by the orchards as I did, which is when I suddenly saw movement off to one side. I slowed, craning my neck a bit so I could see better. Sure enough I saw a figure. A very nice looking figure. Bella was indeed naked, angling over, running across the open expanse, just then making the trees heading towards me. All she had on was a pair of running shoes, socks, and what looked like to be a sweatband on her forehead. I stopped, waiting. I sort of understood what Irene had meant. Though we certainly had a lot of private property, one of the main roads passing by in front of the estate was fairly well traveled, though admittedly not too busy this time first thing in the morning. Still ... anyone driving by, happening to glance out and over in the direction Bella had been coming from, would have had no problem seeing this naked woman running through those grassy fields.

She was hardly even breathless as she reached my window peering in, though she was covered in a fine sheen of sweat from running. Even this early, it again promised to be another hot day.

"Oh good, glad I caught you," she said leaning in through the window kissing me. "Didn't think I would, sort of got off to a late start this morning," she added. "Long night," she grinned. I figured it was pointless to ask her about the 4 a.m. thing.

What I said was, "Don't you ever sleep?"

"Sure I do ... I always get my good four hours every night!" She told me. "I'm a bear in the morning if I don't!"

"You're bare now," I said meaning something else, unable to help reaching over giving one of her bare breasts a little tweak since it too had decided to come greet me through the window. She laughed at that.

"Yeah, well ... I'm not sure Irene was too terribly pleased when I came outside for my run this morning. Even came out dressed, though I left my robe over the back of the chair on the patio. She stood there watching me as I ran off, shaking her head. Guess I'll need to see what I can do to fix that," she grinned wickedly.

Even with Irene ... I wouldn't have made any bets against her being able to do that.

"So what are your plans for the day?" I asked, knowing I was now pressing myself for time, very likely going to be late for my first class of the day, though at the moment I could have cared less. Just sitting here, still almost absentmindedly fondling her breasts as they hung through the open window of my car was worth doing that.

"Well, I'm meeting Stacy in a couple of hours. We're going to go shopping together, and then perhaps lunch after that, then..."

"Stacy?" I asked interrupting her. She looked at me, slightly confused, and then smiled.

"Yeah, Stacy, you know ... the girl we met in the clothing shop."

I asked myself how she managed to schedule that, but didn't as she continued on.

"And then later, I'm heading over to spend some time with Debra at the beach," she added. "Though I'm sure I'll be home long before dinner time."

"Debra? Who the hells Debra?" I did ask, not particularly proud of myself in the way I had asked the question. There was too much controlling of a tone of voice in that when I did so, which Bella picked up on, standing back, thus removing her tits from the window which I'd been playing with.

"Debra's the woman we met there. You know ... the couple who had the three boys staying with them? The one's who came to my rescue?" She said reminding me unnecessarily. "That Debra."

Once again, I was curious as to how the hell she'd managed that, though she answered that one for me a moment later. "Apparently, his father knows your father, so they got the number. She called me, said she was alone for the day as their sons back home with their dad for the week going to school while he's working. She decided to spend the week there all by herself for a bit of additional relaxation and sun. Anyway, she invited me to come join her, so I accepted. Frank's picking me up later and taking me there."

"Frank?" I now asked, getting more and more confused by the second here.

"Yeah Frank. Debra's father in law, the one who knows your dad. He's picking me up, taking me over there since I don't happen to have a car at the moment ... remember?" She said stepping away even further back from my car.

I felt like a shit, realizing what I had sounded like. "Well, sounds like fun then, but I'd best get going ... I'm going to be late enough for class as it is."

"Oh I am sure it will be," she said with a look that told me perhaps I had indeed overstepped my bounds with her. "Have a nice day at school ... David," she said with a tiny little edge to her tone of voice, and then with that, she turned and went back into a sprint again heading towards the house. I looked back seeing Andy standing there leaning against his shovel as she ran towards him.

It was time to leave.


I was late, though only a little bit so it didn't turn out so bad. What was bad however, was how the day went. I constantly had my mind on other things ... on Bella rather, as opposed to my classes, and especially my work project. DeeDee, my partner a cute little blonde who had in fact flirted with me from time to time, though I hadn't made up my mind about her yet, was concerned at my lack of attention to the project we'd been working on together.

"You don't seem to be here today," she had asked me. "Anything bothering? Troubling you?"

I told her about Bella. She didn't seem too impressed. If anything ... suddenly she too was as distant as I'd been. Maybe that was a dumb thing to do. We didn't accomplish much, and I was glad when the time we'd set aside to work together came to an end. Though she did surprise me just at the last moment when we decided to call it a day.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.