Tinkle Bell
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2010 by Thesandman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - David is introduced to a new foreign exchange student who has come to live with them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It felt like a dream. Right up until the time I began climaxing. Suddenly my eyes popped open, the rush of ecstasy already escaping my cock. I looked down in the twilight of the night, eyes still not yet focused. Bella now standing, and like a wraith, a Succubus come to take my life's energy from me, she had. She turned, her voice a whisper almost like a distant memory.

"See you in the morning," she said adding, "Sweet nasty dreams."

I'd been having one. Now I knew why. I glanced at the clock. "Bloody hell!" It was 3:20 a.m.!

As quickly as I had woken up however, I was asleep again. The pure pleasure of my unexpected release sapping all energy from me. I remember thinking just before I fell asleep again, "Maybe she really was an Alien!"


I woke having slept in far longer than I'd intended, even on a day where I didn't have to attend classes until early afternoon. Of course I knew why. Woken up in the middle of the night, finding my cock being sucked had something to do with it.

"Doesn't she fucking sleep?" I asked myself as I rolled out of bed heading towards the bathroom. Once again, I was starting to wonder about her. Throwing on a robe, as I still needed to shower yet before getting dressed, I stepped out into the hallway on my way to fetch a much needed cup of coffee. Thankfully, Irene kept a pot going until eleven. It was just after ten now, so I knew there would still be some remaining for me.

The moment I did however, the door to Bella's room just down the hall similarly opened. Except it wasn't Bella who stepped out. It was Doreen! I might not have thought anything about it if it wasn't for the fact that she looked a bit disheveled. One more button than usual undone on her short shift, which she was even then still trying to do up as she came out of the room. Her hair looked like she'd just woken up, in need of a good brushing. And the moment she looked at me, her face went beet red.

"Ah ... good, ah ... good morning," she smiled and then hurried off, no doubt worried about having gotten off to a late start herself, though perhaps in Bella's case, a very early one.

I was still tired from everything we'd done the night before, not to mention Bella's nocturnal meandering into my bedroom at O'dark thirty in the morning! I now wandered past her bedroom door, not fully closed, as Doreen hadn't pulled it shut all the way. I thought briefly about stopping, knocking, looking in on her. And then thought better of it. If I did that, chances were, I'd be too late for coffee! I crept past her bedroom door instead, heading down stairs where the sound of my mom singing to herself in the kitchen alerted me she was in a particularly good mood.

"Morning sleepyhead," she said as I dragged my ass into the kitchen sitting down at the table. Thankful as mom poured me a cup of coffee, handing it to me. "I was just about to come and wake you myself," she said with a lilt in her tone of voice. Like I said, two things stood out as being totally "not mom!" One of which, had been her singing. I honestly don't recall a single day when I'd actually heard her doing that. Maybe humming once in a while, but never flat out singing. Secondly ... the way she was currently dressed. That one even more so. Mom was usually pretty reserved in her attire, even around the house. Not today. Today she was wearing a fairly tight, and short pair of white shorts, totally uncharacteristic for mom. In addition to that however, she was also wearing a tight red and white stripped tee shirt, that looked good on her, though again, something she wouldn't normally wear, except perhaps out to the beach, and only then ... years ago. Not now. And yet, here she was, doing just that. She was wearing a bra though, not yet perhaps so daring as to go without one, though she easily could have.

She simply looked great. And quite naturally I had to ask.

"You look sensational mom, but I am curious ... how come?" I know how that must have sounded, though she laughed, blushing a little.

"You like then?" She asked turning around so I could see her entirely as she did that.

"Very much so ... but what made you suddenly decide to dress like that anyway? And I noticed you were singing earlier too, you never do that!"

"I don't?" She said suddenly humming to herself as she pondered the reason perhaps, but then merely grinned, walked over, ruffled my hair and poured herself a cup of coffee sitting down. That was the third thing. She very rarely drank coffee, and usually then only with half of it being cream. She was drinking it black.

I sat patiently waiting, still drinking her in. Like I said, she looked fucking hot. "What did dad say?"

Now she did blush. "Wasn't so much what he said, as to what he did," she giggled just like a teenage girl. "Which reminds me. Your father's taking me out to dinner tonight, and then dancing afterwards. He's also booking us a room at a nice hotel for afterwards so we don't have to drive home late tonight."

"In the middle of the week? Or rather should I say, on a Monday?"

"I know," she grinned again. "Kind of fun thinking about it, good way to start off the workweek," she said with the biggest smile on her face that I'd seen in a long time. "Anyway ... I have Bella to thank for the clothing. She caught me in the hallway early this morning, shortly after I got up. She told me to try these on, see how I looked, and to especially see what your dad thought about them when he saw me after taking his shower. Needless to say ... he was running a bit late himself this morning!"

The fact that they seemed to be doing a lot of that lately, and obviously not even trying to hide the fact that they were spoke volumes. But hearing mom even mention it the way that she had was again uncharacteristic for her. Admitting to me, that the two of them had had an early morning romp again, and especially after having obviously done so the night before was beyond my imagination. Especially for my own parents.

"Bella again," I thought. "How the hell does she do it anyway?" And I again thought back to the 'finger' thing she and mom had so briefly shared. I made a mental note to ask her about that, though I wouldn't be too terribly surprised if she didn't tell me the reason behind it.

"Anyway, already gave Irene the night off, so you and Bella will need to fend for yourselves this evening. Not that I'm sure you'll mind terribly. Plus, it will give the two of you a chance to have some alone time as well, without your dad or I crimping your style ... or hers," she giggled again. She then stood suddenly. "Well, I'm off for a day of pampering thanks to your dad. A manicure, pedicure, facial and bikini wax," she said off handedly as though sharing something like that with me was the most natural thing in the world to be doing. And once again, I was reminded by another haunting remark.

"By the way, did you know your mother shaves her pussy?"

Once again I was shaking my head with the image of that, and with the now added image of mom and dad sitting there on the stone bench in the middle of the maze ... stark naked, fucking one another.

"What was this world coming to anyway?" I asked myself, and then realized simultaneously everything I'd done lately and gotten involved in myself. There was only one word for it ... Bella.

And then as though I'd summoned her with just a mere thought, she came walking into the kitchen.

She was wearing an almost identical outfit to the one mom had on. A similar pair of white, almost too short shorts ... a blue and white striped blouse in a slightly different style, and no bra ... which was painfully obvious. She also looked as though she'd gotten twelve hours of sleep looking as refreshed and as invigorated as I did whenever I had been lucky enough to have slept that long.

They kissed one another good morning too. Not on the cheeks either, but on the lips.

"Told you," Bella said eyeing her, winking. "And was funny hearing Harold whistling as he left for work this morning too," she then added.

"Your honor? The prosecution rests. We've determined that this woman who calls herself Bella Rossi, truly is an Alien from another world, and that either she, or someone of her kind has taken over, and thus inhabited the bodies of these two individuals."

"David? You ok? You have a funny look on your face," mom questioned.

"Oh, no ... I'm fine, I was just thinking about something, have a quiz at school this afternoon I've been a little worried about is all," I lied.

I had to admit though. Even if she was an Alien, or a Succubus, or some other form of life form, I was all for it. In the short time she had been with us, I had seen my normally fairly straight-laced parents truly come out of their respective shells, with smiles on their faces. It was actually nice seeing them truly enjoying themselves once again. If Bella was the reason behind that, no matter how small, she truly deserved all the credit for it.

Mom then came over and kissed me good-bye, likewise full on the lips, not just a peck on the cheek, once again reminding us they wouldn't be home this evening. She then picked up her purse and keys and headed out the door. Singing to herself when she did.

Bella poured herself a cup of coffee now, also black and sat down across from me.

"I need some cream for my coffee," she said.

"I thought you took it black," I said though pushing over the creamer towards her as I knew dad certainly still drank his that way, Bella or no Bella.

"That's not the kind of cream I was talking about," she grinned evilly at me. "Show me your cock!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.