Tinkle Bell
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Thesandman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - David is introduced to a new foreign exchange student who has come to live with them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

In addition to the really nice picnic lunch that Irene had prepared for us, I had also brought along a couple of small beach umbrellas. My intent to provide a little shade, but more importantly to perhaps give us a little privacy as well from prying eyes. Provided of course we could even find a semi-secluded spot away from anyone else.

I liked the fact that the access gate to the walkway running down a flight of steps to the beach was key-coded. I knew the code of course, soon giving us access as we descended down the short flight of stairs between extravagant, expensive looking beach houses. Bella just shook her head as we did that.

"Only in America," she mused. Moments later we had reached the expanse of sand stretching out towards the ocean. The beach was pristine in its appearance, and few others were even there as we strolled down towards the water, putting some distance between us and the last home as we sought a nice place to set up. Only one other couple approached, but they were simply taking a stroll through the lapping waves of the ocean as we placed our umbrellas down and spread out our large beach towels. We watched them pass, they in turn smiling and nodding their heads at us, no doubt wondering as they did. Bella of course wearing her almost non-existent red bikini, nipples clearly straining against the thin material. Beyond that, there was only one other couple who had likewise tossed down some towels a bit further up the beach. And they were currently out standing in the water enjoying the coolness of it holding one another.

"Maybe they'll give us a show later," I wondered.

"Or maybe ... we'll give them one!" Bella mused already reaching behind herself, undoing the top she had on. In seconds, her beautiful full breasts spilled free. She again laughed to herself however.

"What?"

"I just think it's funny. Here we are ... on a private secluded beach, and even then I can't sit here entirely naked."

"It's not France," I reminded, but had to agree with her. It was silly. Especially when you had private access, meaning that even cops couldn't come in here unless they were summoned to do so. I could understand to some extent the pretense of decency perhaps. But with no underage kids even in sight, it seemed sort of ludicrous that we couldn't do that, even here. I leaned over adjusting our umbrellas against the sun. It was already warming up considerably, promising to be another hot California day here. "Water?" I asked reaching into the cooler/basket we'd brought along with us.

"Yes please ... great idea!" Bella said accepting a nice cold bottle from me as I handed it to her, taking one for myself.

I twisted the cap removing it, drinking from it as I looked over. What I saw caused me to spew the little I'd just sipped. Laying on her side facing me, she had lifted one leg slightly, simultaneously reaching down to easily slide the wisp of material barely covering her pussy off to one side. She had placed the cold bottle of water between her legs instead, inserting the short neck of it inside herself.

"Hmmm, now that feels nice!" She literally purred, holding the bottle against her cunt, enjoying the coolness of it as she held it there just inside her pussy. "One of the reasons I like ice on occasion," she informed me. "Very stimulating. But especially out here on a nice hot day ... this feels very nice. Too bad the bottles so big around though, otherwise I could get a lot more of it inside me."

I was still mesmerized by the fact she was holding a bottle of water between her legs, not quite fucking herself with it, just holding it ... but even the thought of that was already sending signals down to my crotch. Just then I glanced up, saw the couple who'd walked past us a short while ago coming back the other way. Bella saw them too of course, but continued to lie on her side facing me. I was fairly sure they wouldn't be able to see what she was doing to herself with the water, but even the thought of that aroused me even more. I was now sitting there with a full-blown erection.

"Nice way to cool off my hot little cunt," she giggled as the couple continued their approach.

"Yeah, you're lucky. The necks too thin for me to stick my dick down the neck of one of those ... imagine that might feel pretty good too."

"You bring a knife?"

"I think there's one in the basket yes ... why?"

"Hurry up and drink some," she said accepting the knife from me. I did so as she took back the bottle beginning to cut it. "Now ... dig a hole ... right here," she said deep enough to put this in," she instructed. "And hurry, they'll be passing by us again in a minute or so."

I had scooped out enough sand to accommodate the bottle of water as Bella gingerly packed it back around the bottle. She was grinning. "Ok, take your cock out, roll over, and stick it in here," she told me.

I knew better than to argue with her, and besides, as weird as it was, I actually found her suggestion and idea intriguing. Quickly lowering my swim trunks just enough to expose my dick, placing myself over the hole we'd created, though containing the bottle filled with icy-cold water. I just managed to slip my prick into the hole, laying fully down on it now hidden away as the couple approached. Bella had likewise managed to just reinsert her bottle back inside herself and much like me, rolling over on it, the bottle secretly hidden beneath her now closed legs.

"Hi," she called out, suddenly garnering the couple's attention. Something I hadn't been expecting or really prepared for when she did that. They began angling over towards us, Bella now lifting up, resting her upper torso on her elbows. And though a good portion of her breasts were now revealed to them, hanging down as they were, her nipples were just kissing the material of the towel beneath her. "Nice day isn't it?" She asked as they drew next to us. Me laying there trying to look nonchalant, likewise resting on my own elbows now, hoping that my stance didn't appear too obvious. The sensation of the cold water surrounding my hard stiff cock buried down in the sand surprising. It felt good. And rather than lessening my erection because of it, if anything ... it became even firmer, especially looking at Bella laying there, knowing where her bottle was, and now having a couple standing right there in front of us.

"Very nice," the woman spoke. I figured the couple to be in their early to mid forties perhaps. "We enjoy coming here as often as we can, we've got the second house heading up the beach," she informed us.

"Nice place," Bella responded rolling over slightly looking. As she did, she revealed even more of her breasts to them, a fact that didn't go unnoticed as the gentleman standing with her took notice.

"Thank you," he answered still looking, smiling a bit. "We like it, though I must say we envy the two of you."

"Oh? And why's that?" Bella said sitting up a bit more, just enough that her full breasts dangled provocatively for a moment. Watching that, I felt my cock throb inside the cold water, getting a bit of a sadistically wicked thrill as it did that.

"We very often come out here in the early morning for a walk along the beach ... usually naked ourselves. Not many people around here that are upset by that, unless their kids are here of course. Wish we were doing that now."

"So why aren't you then?"

"Because this time ... we did bring our son with us, along with two of his friends. They're still at the house, eating a late breakfast. Not sure our son would be too thrilled about seeing me naked," the woman said though the man chuckled.

"Don't be too sure about that Debra," he said calling her by name. "I remember being his age once, though I don't think he would care too much having his buddies gawking at you. You however..." he said speaking to Bella. "Will no doubt draw some attention once they realize you're here," he cautioned us. "I just hope they don't annoy you too much, or become too terribly obvious when they see you. We'll try and warn them off ourselves for you, but with those beauties on display, don't say we didn't warn you," he laughed.

"Thanks for the heads up," I said in response to that, though now not too terribly excited about having a bunch of horny teenage boys hanging around us.

"Oh, and one more thing. You might try just digging a hole, pouring water in that. Even the wet sand feels pretty good too," he told me. I know my eyes had grown pretty wide laying there. Bella burst out laughing.

"Guess we weren't quite quick enough," she said.

"Saw you digging the hole, and since you're sort of laying over it at the moment, had a pretty good idea what you were doing. Like I said ... we come here a lot, isn't much we haven't done or tried ourselves," he said grinning, and then pawed his crotch a bit. It was evident he was becoming aroused standing there looking down at Bella's very exposed breasts. "Come on dear ... let's go back, I suddenly have an itch that needs scratching."

That was when Bella rolled over completely, thus exposing the fact she had a bottle currently sticking inside her pussy. "Guess I'd better hurry up with this then," she said boldly glancing up at the two of them.

"Hmm, have to try that one," Debra said looking down. "We do have bottled water in the fridge still don't we honey?"

"If we don't ... I'm sure as hell going to the store to get some!"

"Here' take mine," Bella said slipping it out of herself, tossing it to them. "My treat ... we have plenty more where those came from."

They both laughed at that, thanked us again ... and then began heading back off towards the house.

"So much for privacy once the boys discover we're out here then," I mused a bit sullenly watching the interesting couple move off, though I now sat up removing my semi flaccid cock from my not so secret hole in the ground.

"Then you'd best hurry up and fuck me while you still can," Bella told me. I looked around once again, though the beach was still pretty much deserted save for the other couple still standing out in the water. But that was when we both noticed, they seemed to be doing a lot more than just standing in it. "See? Even they're doing it ... just out in the water. So ... we can either go out and sort of join them, or just do it right here. Which one would you prefer?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.