New Student
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by lordshipmayhem

On the other side of the quad was Gloria's future school. We entered through the front door, and went directly to the Principal's office, where I introduced them to Stuart. He took my sister's family on a tour of the facility, and Bill and I tagged along.

Megan expressed surprise that the two storey structure resembled any middle school elsewhere in the country. There were a few differences, granted: there was no gender separation of the washrooms (there didn't need to be in a naturist resort), the gym change rooms were marked "home" and "visitors", and pictures of naked men, women and children on the classroom walls were considered "normal".

"Surely they don't have other schools coming here to play them?" Megan enquired anxiously, looking at the titles of the change rooms.

"The invite was always open, but it wasn't until two years ago that a local middle school took up the challenge," Stuart informed her. "Now, we're playing against most of the local schools, in swimming, volleyball, basketball and other sports. They come here nude, we go there nude. Our swim teams are ranked in the best of the county, and we're fairly competitive in all the other sports as well."

"Where is the pool, by the way?" Don wanted to know

"Between the high school and the middle school," Stuart said, pointing in the general direction. "The high school is the big building at the back of the quad. That puts the pool far enough away from the elementary school that the younger students there don't find it quite as tempting."

The science classrooms were impressively well equipped, with plenty of microscopes, scientific doodads of all sorts and even a large reflecting telescope. We also showed off the neat and tidy cooking classroom, the shop room and the music room with its own baby grand piano.

She noted the wheelchair lift at the one end of the corridor and the wheelchair accessible stall in the students' washrooms. "Were those built in when the school was first built?" she wondered.

"They were planned, but we didn't need the wheelchair elevator until we got a kid with spina bifida. As a result, this little elevator is a very recent construction." Stuart puffed out his chest with pride at the addition.

Don grinned at Megan. "Remember, body acceptance? Nobody has a perfect body? Some of us naturists do have physical disabilities. We don't hide the disability, we just carry on."

I added, "The lady with spina bifida is in this school this year, although she's one year ahead of Gloria." I turned to Gloria. "You'll meet Lindsay come the fall."

The tour over, we thanked Stuart and headed back to the resort for lunch.


Lunch was another new experience for my sister and her husband. Whereas lunch yesterday was at a regular restaurant (except everyone but one was nude), here we sat on the Sunny Acres Restaurant's large patio with a gorgeous view of the resort's pool, and tennis and volleyball courts. Off to the side was a large, cool grove of trees, filled with small birds and animals that were quite tame and used to getting handouts from the diners. Sitting outside on the restaurant's patio, enjoying the sounds of laughter from the pool and the sight of two energetic couples enjoying a mixed doubles tennis match, all the while with small birds and squirrels tame enough to come right up to the tables to beg sandwich crumbs and sips from Gloria's glass of milk, was quite pleasant.

After lunch we ended up enjoying a cooling game of water volleyball in the resort's pool with a number of the high school kids. They made sure that the teams were fairly matched, which meant that Gloria and her dad got to play against each other — and Gloria's team won, much to her delight.

Tired, we ladies ended up having an afternoon snooze on the pool deck back at the resort clubhouse. While we were resting, Megan asked me, "do you get to do that sort of thing regularly?"

"That game in the pool? Yes, pretty much every weekend."

"I can see why you love it here. That was a fun day."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.