Twisted Dreams
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A married woman experiencing severe headaches which tablets won't shift seeks alternative therapy in the form of hypnosis and then begins having dreams of making love to a young female; which is extremely unusual for her because women never normally entered her head sexually; unaware of the young female who hypnotised her is trying to plant the seeds of her twisted fantasy in the married woman's mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   NonConsensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Furry   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

Pamela Spoke to Bob and instantly he went stiff as a board ; No I don't mean just his cock went stiff; his whole body went rigid and as he was told to lie down he actually fell over as it was the only way he could manage to lie down.

Thunder was still laid in the corner slowly licking his cock; whilst Jim his owner was smiling lewdly at Janice; when suddenly Pamela touched his shoulder and said "sleep". Instantly Jim's eyes shut tight and he seemed to relax.

Now Pamela moved over to Janice and touching her lightly on her cunt; before speaking. Immediately Janice began recounting how three days earlier she had began to notice how all male dogs seemed constantly horny and could stick their cocks out at the drop of a hat. Janice leaned forward as if she was in a cafe as she whispered that Bob had begun finding websites about the subject and how he had driven her wild with passion; She even confessed to being turned on watching her husband having a wank but could not understand why he was saving it in a bottle like he did.

Pamela suddenly interjected at this point; "That would be because he wants to shower you with his spunk whilst you are being fucked by a dog; he wants you to be on your back so you can kiss the dog properly with tongues; whilst he wants to pour the spunk over your tits." She added, "Then he can watch as the dog licks up that spunk from your nipples with the dog's bristled ticklish tongue; just imagine the rough haired tongue rasping across your tender sensitive nipples!"

All the time Pamela watched intently as once more Janice's cunt went into overdrive but never reached the finishing line; Janice cried out in frustration. Seizing the opportunity Pamela quickly asked what was the matter and Janice explained that for some reason she just could not manage a climax at all this week and she was now getting extremely desperate and horny. Pamela suddenly said, "Let me help you out of this predicament! I think that if I play with your cunt it may make you climax and your problems would be over!" then she added, "You do want me to play with your cunt; don't you?"

In a horny frenzy Janice begged Pamela to play all she liked just make her cum; Pamela smirked to herself as she thought; oh no my pretty fuck slut you have another day to wait for that. Instantly Pamela slid her hand between Janice's, red hot to the touch, thighs and immediately began probing the wet sticky recesses of cunt. One finger then another until all her hand was buried up Janice's well stretched cunt; as Pamela began fisting the soaking wet cunt; Janice began begging for more and more and suddenly she found herself begging Pamela to arrange for her to be fucked by the biggest dog cock she could find.

Pamela made suitable noises without making any promises about bringing about a much needed climax; when she thought she could not take Janice any higher; she pulled her fist from her cunt despite Janice's protests not to. Suddenly Janice's trigger words were used again and Janice sat quietly. Pamela went to her bag and took out a large black strap on dildo; handing it to Janice she told her to put it on.

Whilst waiting for this to happen; Pamela moved over to Bob and from behind her back she produced a silver canister looking object; Bob thought he saw her carrying a vibrator towards him so he smiled but what he did not know was that his silver canister was in fact a cock restraint. Unclipping the hasp she opened the cylinder and slipped it over his soft cock; quickly she closed the cylinder and locked the hasp with a gold coloured padlock. Then taking the silver chain hanging from the lower end she wrapped it around his balls and fastened the other end back to the cylinder. Now with his cock fully encapsulated she was able to really unleash her twisted dreams of revenge on a man's cock as she laughed almost hysterically at her next part of her plan. Taking a moderate amount of tiger balm she applied it liberally all over Bob's balls. Then she planted a trigger word that pain was pleasure and pleasure was pain; the more pain he felt the hornier he would become and the hornier he got the harder his cock would get. All the time she knew the cylinder did not allow for his cock to swell with blood as it stiffened; so this too would add to the agony of his balls feeling like they were on fire.

Ten minutes after applying the tiger balm Bob was sweating profusely and panting like a raging nymphomaniac; his balls threatened to burst into flames and his poor cock threatened to do its very best to burst the cylinder or at the very least a blood vessel.

Turning now to Jim; Pamela loaded him with his instructions and trigger words; for him it was a requirement that he behaved like a mighty stallion and he was to knock Bob down and fuck his arse like a stallion mating a mare and Jim was not allowed to talk his audible outputs was limited to snorting and baying like a horse. Satisfied she was about to witness the ultimate revenge over a cock and an absolute comedy spectacular she smiled to herself.

Once more she turned to Janice and spoke quietly; she instructed her that she was going to be the alpha male dog and using the rubber strap on cock; she was going to fuck Pamela. However there were one or two strict conditions she was a dog and as such she could not speak nor could she stand up on two legs. Then in a loud clear voice she announced the newly placed action trigger. Instantly Jim began snorting and nudging Bob who eventually went down on to his knees and Jim clamber between his legs from behind and then without using his hands began thrusting his stiff cock in the direction of Bob's anal ring.

At the same time; Janice dropped to her knees and began yapping and trying to nip at Pamela's thighs until she knelt and lowered her head to the floor raising her arse high in the air presenting a generous target for the thrusting rubber cock for the Janice dog. Again without the aid of any hands it was a hit and miss affair but to anyone watched from the outside it was a mixture of pure porn acting and hilarious comedy.

Eventually Both Pamela and Bob were nailed by their invading cocks and both began to enjoy the fuck of their life. Janice still pounding the fuck out of Pamela's upturned cunt as she actually slavered like a dog would as it fucked its bitch. Bob fared little better as Jim thrusts with hard powerful strokes just like a stallion would but neither Bob nor Pamela were complaining.

Janice was the unfortunate one for the more she fucked like a dog the more she got turned on but still unable to cum; Bob's arse pounding was not too bad because Jim's cock was massaging his prostate gland and he actually managed to cum inside his cylinder. Pamela had one of her very best orgasms at the hands of the rubber cock which because it never reach boiling point meant it kept on going for what seemed like forever. Jim Eventually gave way to his pent up passion to cum and blasted bob's arse full of white spunk. As for thunder he had the best job of all because he got to go round licking up all that erupted juices.

When they had finished fucking Pamela dressed and then planted one final action trigger in the three remaining subjects mind and that was that they would put the radio on an when they heard the 9pm news they would trigger the actions and once they heard the midnight news it would cease but between that time Bob was to fuck Janice up the cunt and then keep alternating with Jim between her cunt and arse. Oh and yes Bob had to keep the cylinder in place because Pamela was taking the keys home with her; For Janice this was going to be the first time of taking a double penetration and even worse it was going to be a three hour blitz of double team fucking. If one of the men failed to rise to the occasion then he would end up being fucked by the other two participant's one after the other.

As Pamela started to leave she called out over her shoulder, "Janice count slowly to Seventy and upon reaching that number all three of you will awaken and not remember anything which had taken place so far however you will all decide it was cool to carry out the other instructions and you Bob will set up a video camera to record the activities!"

Next morning Janice could not explain why but she just knew she needed to phone Pamela; No sooner had she dialled the number than she was telling Pamela all the sordid details of the previous night including how she felt to have the cold metal of Bob's cylinder pushed up her cunt and arse and how painful it had been because of the padlock. She felt embarrassed to tell Pamela how Bob had taken Jim's cock up his arse and had in return fucked Jim with is special cock cage in place.

Janice never fully heard the words Pamela whispered down the phone but she suddenly found the reason she needed to phone Pamela as she suddenly started begging and pleading with Pamela to find her the biggest dog cock to suck and fuck; she did not care if it was seventeen inches long and eight inches thick she just needed to relieve this infernal itch which had been driving her mad for the last five days.

Pamela smirked at this and played hard to get saying that she just could not think why a horny fucking lesbian slut would want a k9 cock, but Janice never heard the last of this because lesbian slut was her long term trigger and she immediately went into a trance awaiting further instructions.

Pamela quickly ascertained who would be there today being Saturday and discovered only Janice and Bob would be there; so she gave the following instructions.

1. Janice was to remove all the clothes in the house and lock them in the garage; this also included what they were both wearing right now.

2. Bob was to sit out in the back garden; in full view and wait for Pamela's arrival. 3. Janice was to take the largest carrot and largest courgette and stick them in the deep freeze.

4. Bob was to be blindfolded and then select one of the frozen vegetables to be shoved up his arse and he had to keep it there till Pamela removed it.

5. Janice had to take the other vegetable up her arse and likewise wait for Pamela to be there to remove it.

Then with a closing trigger word hung up the phone.

Seven hours later; Pamela rang the door bell of Bob and Janice's home and a slightly embarrassed Bob poke his head from around the back of the door and invited Pamela in. As she followed him into the living room she could not help but giggle for sticking out his butt was the green leaves of a carrot. Pamela had to laugh again when she saw Janice unable to sit down properly; so she was on her knees on the settee with the fattest end of a courgette still showing from her butt.

As soon as Janice saw Pamela she began begging again for Pamela to get her the dog cock she needed. Pamela snapped, "Why should I keep my word when you can't even follow simple instructions?"

"What do you mean by that?" responded Janice.

"2. Bob is to sit out in full view in the back garden until I get there!" retorted Pamela.

Suddenly Janice fell silent and stared at Bob; Bob immediately tried to apologise but Pamela would hear none of it. Instead she snapped that one of them was going to be punished and she was going to allow them to choose who that would be.

Ever the gent around his wife; Bob volunteered to accept whatever punishment Pamela wished to hand out. Accepting this Pamela told him she would think up a suitable punishment and then grabbing her mobile she dialled in a number and spoke into the phone.

Twenty minutes later Pauline answered the door and let in an Afghan hound standing four feet tall; a spindly Caribbean woman accompanied the dog and she immediately went over to Bob and manhandle his cock restraint before spotting the carrot buried in his ass. Quickly the woman Carmen walked over and whispered something to Pamela; immediately Pamela agreed and announced, "I have decided on your Punishment Bob!" she deliberately stopped right there and waited; meanwhile the afghan hound began sniffing at Janice's exposed cunt when it suddenly lashed it with its tongue and Janice nearly jumped clean over the back of the settee.

Slowly and deliberately Pamela began to speak again, "Bob you will remove your carrot and using the spunk in your bottle you will allow Carmen here to fuck your arse with the bottle and empty the contents into your arse; when the carrot will be replaced!"

"Then when Carmen is ready she will remove the carrot and you will eat the vegetable while Carmen here who is a spunk lover will eat your cold slimy week old spunk direct from your arse!" Pamela confirmed.

"Meanwhile Janice will sit down sharply on that Courgette and allow the hound here to fuck her cunt and accept everything that was going to be coming her way." she continued.

Walking out into the kitchen Pamela made two quick calls and then returned. "All set!" she announced.

Just as everyone apart from Pamela was setting themselves for things to begin; Pamela suddenly said out loud, "What a collection we have here; A Lesbian Slut, (Janice immediately went into her sleep like trance) A midget cock, (Bob likewise immediately went into his trance) and a black spunk vacuum (finally Carmen went into a trance also)!" I am just too good, thought Pamela.

Walking over to Janice she touched her left tit and asked, "What is your dirtiest fantasy, bitch?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.