A Little Too Much Spice for Kat
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young husband comes home early from work and discovers his wife having sex with the next door neighbor. Far from being upset, he realizes that he is extremely aroused. He learns that his wife has entered into a submissive relationship with the neighbor and is serving him and now his friends too. He agrees to let the relationship continue until it gets out of hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification  

We followed Evan out to his car. Thankfully he had parked in our driveway and Kat didn’t have to parade around outside in that slutty outfit. Evan drove a couple of miles to a small bar I had never paid any attention to. As he pulled up into the parking lot he said, “This place doesn’t look like much. But they have the best fucking hamburgers in town. Oh, and do you guys play pool?”

“Play at it,” I said. I enjoy the game but I’m never going to impress anyone with my skill at pool.

He told Kat to wait in the car for a few minutes, and then to come into the bar and take a seat by herself. Then he informed her that while we were there, the only thing she could say no to was leaving the building. He asked if she understood and she nodded. She looks nervous, but excited. She doesn’t know exactly what will happen in the bar but scenarios like this are what make up her erotic fantasies.

Evan and I got out of the car and went inside. There are about a dozen men in the place, I don’t see any women.

We sat at the bar and ordered a beer and a couple of burgers. There were two bartenders. They both know Evan and greeted him warmly when we came in.

While one of them went into the back to make our burgers, Evan took the other one aside and talked to him quietly for a few minutes. I assumed Evan was telling him about the slut who’s about to enter his establishment.

Evan was still explaining things to the bartender when Kat came in. I’ve been keeping an eye on the door since I ordered, anxious to see both the customers’ reactions and Kat’s reaction. The entire place got quiet in an instant when Kat came in and sat at a table not far from where we’re sitting at the bar. It’s obvious she’s still nervous. But she’s still excited, too. She’s trying to hide both those reactions from the men in the bar. She struggled to look calm on the outside.

I thought she was wasting her time. These old guys don’t care. They just know she’s hot and she looks like a woman looking to get laid. That’s all they want to know.

Evan came back over and sat down beside me. The bartender went over and asked Kat what she’d like to have.

Kat ordered a mixed drink and a burger as the bartender stood over her staring at her exposed pussy. He didn’t bother to write down her order. He stared at her for a long moment and then returned to the bar. He told his partner in the back he needs another hamburger. After placing her order he mixed her drink. As he worked he looked at me curiously from time to time. I guess Evan must have informed him I’m the husband of the nearly naked slut sitting nearby.

He took her drink over and sat it down slowly. He smiled at her and looked her over for another long moment before returning to the bar with obvious reluctance and a just as obvious erection.

I listened as the quiet buzz of conversation returned to the bar. I suspect that now everyone is talking about the same thing, Kat.

Kat downed her drink pretty quickly. She’s trying to soak up a little artificial courage before the games she knows are coming begin. She must have known from the time Evan told her he’s taking her to a bar the kind of afternoon he has in mind for her. The bartender, who has been staring at her the whole time, mixed her another drink without being asked and took it over. She smiled and thanked him.

Once more he stood over her enjoying the view before he returned to his place behind the bar.

The customers have started going out of their way to walk past her table now, very slowly. At first they tried to be discreet. But by the time the cook came out from the back and served her hamburger no one was being discreet anymore.

Kat nibbled at her burger. But she’s obviously too distracted, or maybe too aroused, to eat.

One of the customers finally came up and stood at her table. He looked down and read her crop top and her choker. He looked down at her pussy which was totally exposed when she sat down in that tiny skirt. He grinned and asked, “That isn’t false advertising is it? Are you really easy?”

He looked like he was expecting to be told off and sent on his way.

She looked up at the guy. He’s tall and thin and dressed casually. Beyond that it’s hard to tell much about him. But looking around at all the men in the room I’m reasonably certain I’m the only man in the room under fifty years old.

Finally, reluctantly, she nodded. I heard several of the men who are close enough to hear the conversation laugh nervously. One of them quietly exclaimed, “Holy shit!”

The man standing over her is shocked. He really didn’t expect her to admit she’s easy! But he wasn’t at a loss for words. “Well then, little girl, it seems we have something in common. I’m pretty damned easy myself. I just live a couple blocks from here. Why don’t we go to my place and get comfortable?”

“I’m sorry. I’m not able to leave here at the moment.”

He thought about that for a minute. Then he shrugged and suggested, “Okay, I can live with that, how about a game of pool?”

“Alright, but I’m not very good.”

“That’s okay. I’ll be happy to help you with that.”

The man watched Kat stand up in that tiny skirt and his mouth gaped open for a moment. He almost can’t believe he can see her pubic hair. He said, “Little girl, that’s some outfit you almost have on. Would you do me a favor and turn around, real slow.”

Kat turned slowly for the man and although I’m not in the habit of checking out guys crotches I can see without any effort Kat’s new friend is having a definite reaction to her.

There was also a pretty vocal reaction from the rest of the men who are all watching eagerly and no doubt wishing they’d had the balls to approach her first.

Kat grabbed her drink and followed the guy to a table in the corner. Evan and I grabbed our food and drinks and moved to a closer table. Once we were seated he pulled that small digital movie camera out of his pocket, placed it on the table and turned it on to record the events.

Kat selected a cue stick and the stranger, who introduced himself as Matt, broke. He didn’t sink any balls so Kat started looking for a shot she could take without having to bend over too far. It didn’t matter. As she bent down just the slightest to line up her shot that little skirt slid up and exposed more of her butt. She had found a pretty easy shot and was unlucky enough to make it.

She straightened up and started to pull her skirt back in place, but Matt said, “Aw, don’t do that! It looks just fine the way it is.”

Thanks to Evan’s instructions she had no choice. She has to do what anyone tells her to do. She left her skirt where it was and moved around to find another shot. After taking only one shot her tiny skirt is now not much more than a belt that circles her hips just above her pubic hair. Her bright red snatch is fully exposed.

She took her next shot and missed. Matt wasn’t watching, though. You could tell that he expected her to refuse. But he tried to sound like he was just teasing when he suggested, “That skirt looks kind of uncomfortable like that. Why don’t you just go ahead and take it off?”

So she did.

That was when the game changed.

Matt watched her take her skirt off, not quite believing this was happening to him. He looked at Kat, standing beside the table holding her skirt in her hand for a very long time before he walked over, took it from her and tossed it on the pool table.

He, and every other man in the place, looked her over in silence for a very long time. He stared into her face as he reached out and slid a fat finger up and down her moist slit.

I saw her close her eyes and she gasped in pleasure at his touch. I finally noticed that the buzz of conversation in the bar has completely stopped. Everyone is staring in awe at my half naked wife now.

Matt looked over towards the bar to make sure the bartenders have no objections. They obviously don’t mind having a woman undress in their bar. So without asking he reached out, slipped his fingers under the bottom of the little crop top she’s wearing and lifted it over her tits. He looked at her tits for a second or two, and then he lifted the top all the way off and dropped it on top of her skirt.

“You really are easy, aren’t you?” he asked excitedly.

Kat nodded.

“Nothing that happens in here today is going to be rape is it? Nothing that happens to you is going to be against your will, right?” he asked.

She nodded again, smiled and in a trembling voice responded, “I’m not being raped. Nothing that happens to me in here today will be against my will because I’m easy.”

Then, about three feet from our table, he guided her to her knees and opened his pants. He struggled to extract his hard cock and when he finally got it out he pulled her face to his crotch.

She glanced at me and Evan for a second and smiled. She’s into this now. She’s living one of her fantasies, or at least a version of it. She sucked him with enthusiasm and she’s a very talented cocksucker. It wasn’t long at all before she was swallowing her first load of cum. Looking at the men closing in around them it isn’t hard to see there will be many more loads of cum to swallow before she gets out of here.

I noticed Evan watching me, gauging my reaction to a bar full of strange men fucking my wife. I guess he was satisfied I’m really enjoying the show. It’s embarrassing to admit, but I am. I grinned a bit sheepishly and explained, “I could never treat her this way, make her do these things. But I know this shit turns her on and much to my surprise I’ve learned recently watching her treated this way turns me on, too. But I have my limits. I’ll go along as long as she isn’t being hurt, harmed, or forced to do something she makes clear is really objectionable.”

After Matt came in my wife’s mouth there was a pause in the action. More men started closing in but Evan stood up and got everyone’s attention.

“Gentlemen,” he announced. “The little lady is with me and my friend here.”

There were some confused and disappointed faces in the crowd until he continued.

“Providing no one gets carried away we have no objection to all of you fucking her or letting her suck you off. She’s not to be hurt or harmed. I only ask that you allow me to record it for our own pleasure later. I assure you the recording is only for our private use so we can enjoy watching it later. You may now proceed, those of you who don’t mind being recorded.”

Nobody seemed to mind. Evan picked up the camera as two of the men cleared off a sturdy table and placed Kat on her back. Her head hung down over one edge and her butt was on the opposite edge.

At first the men just explored her body with their hands. They pulled and squeezed at her tits and fingers were inserted into her pussy. They struggled with each other to get close enough to grope her body and sometimes two men at a time had fingers inside of her obviously aroused pussy. They even grabbed her legs, lifted them and spread them and explored her tight little ass hole for a few minutes.

While several men were examining her ass closely one of the men had pulled his cock out and put it to her lips. I didn’t even notice at first, not until I noticed his hips thrusting rather violently and heard the crowd urging him on.

Her legs were still being held in the air when another of the men stepped between them and began sliding his cock into her very wet pussy. The rest of them kept jostling for position. They were trying to get a good view of the action and at the same time working out their place in the two rather disorganized lines.

Every man in the place lined up. I could be wrong. I wasn’t really keeping track. But I believe every one of them used her at least twice.

It wasn’t just those men in the bar when we arrived who fucked her. Throughout the afternoon men would come into the bar, see what was going on in the corner and join in. It wasn’t until we watched the DVD later that we got a partial count of the men who used her. It was hard to keep track. But as close as we could count there were twenty-two men who fucked her that day, including the two bartenders. Most of them fucked her twice. But that was only the men who were on the DVD. They fucked her for over an hour after the DVD was filled up.

Evan and I sat nearby sipping beer and waiting for them to finish with her. He was upset with himself for not bringing a spare DVD. We won’t be able to get an accurate count of how many men fucked her after the disk ran out of space.

By the end of the fifth hour we had all had enough. By that I mean Evan, me and certainly Kat had enough. The men in the bar seemed prepared to go all night.

Evan finally called a halt and we helped Kat to her feet. We carried her to the lady’s room so she could clean up. She was an awful mess. Her face and her hair are slick with cum, as are her thighs and her stomach. I noticed when I helped her up that there was a large puddle of it on the floor under her swollen, red pussy.

I waited outside the ladies room for Kat while she cleaned up. Evan went to pay our tab. When Kat finally came back out I helped her back to our table to get her clothes. She could walk. But she was definitely walking funny and holding her stomach. She groaned and asked, “Did you see who it was punching me?”

She saw the shock on my face and said, “Joke, dear. It just feels that way. I’m sure I’ll be fine in an hour or two. That was a lot of god damn men bumping bellies with me all damn afternoon,”

On the way back out to the table which had been the scene of her most recent gangbang I was dying to ask her if she’s having fun yet. But I’m smarter than I look. It’s obvious she’s in a lot of pain.

I helped her get dressed, if you can call wearing those two articles of clothing being dressed. I put my arm around her waist and guided her to the door. Evan is waiting for us there and he led us to his car.

The ride home was quiet. After he pulled into his driveway he said, “It will take me a little while to transfer the recording to DVD. Do you guys want me to bring it over and we can all watch it together?”

Kat and I looked at each other and she nodded. I said, “Yeah, sure. Why don’t you come over and we can watch it and then we can all go out to eat, on me.”

I still figure I owe him a dinner for teaching Kat to deepthroat.

Evan said, “Sounds good. See you in a couple of hours.”

We went home and I ran a hot bubble bath for Kat. Once I had her soaking I mixed her a stiff drink.

While she was sipping on her drink and relaxing I soaped her up and rubbed her down gently. We’ve hardly said a word to each other since we left the house to go to Evan’s bar.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.