A Little Too Much Spice for Kat - Cover

A Little Too Much Spice for Kat

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young husband comes home early from work and discovers his wife having sex with the next door neighbor. Far from being upset, he realizes that he is extremely aroused. He learns that his wife has entered into a submissive relationship with the neighbor and is serving him and now his friends too. He agrees to let the relationship continue until it gets out of hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification  

The next morning started out just like yesterday. Just before I left for work Kat left for Evan’s house to wake him with her mouth on his cock. I watched her cross our yards and enter his home. It wasn’t until his door closed that I was able to get in my car and leave for work.

But at least today I was somewhat better able to concentrate at work. Kat and the things she was doing with Evan were constantly in the back of my mind. But now I suppose the extreme novelty was starting to fade and I could do my job. Some of the blood had left my cock and returned to my brain.

I called her at eleven o’clock. We agreed to meet for lunch at a café near my office. I got there first. I walked. She had to find a parking place.

I ordered a drink and waited for her. I saw her enter and look around only minutes after I arrived. As soon as I saw her I got an instant hard on!

She was wearing one of the tiny pleated skirts that Evan bought for her yesterday, a crop top that said, “Have you seen Mike Hunt”, and a choker that said, “Slave”.

I swear to you, every conversation in that room stopped when she walked in. Every eye watched as she walked over to my table with a big smile on her face.

I was having a very hard time not laughing at the reaction of the people around me. Despite her amused smile Kat is blushing furiously. I’m glad. I’d hate it if she ever got so jaded she wouldn’t blush in a situation like this.

She sat down, not paying any attention to her skirt. As soon as she was seated her tiny little skirt stopped pretending to cover anything. Kat smiled at me and ignored her southern exposure.

“Evan was at our house when you called. He insisted on picking out my outfit for our lunch date.”

I chuckled and said, “You certainly look hot. I’m going to have one hell of a time concentrating when I go back to work today. Are you comfortable?”

“Not really,” she replied, “but you know what?”

“What?” I asked.

“My cunt is actually dripping wet. Not moist to the touch, dripping down my thigh wet!”

Just then our waiter appeared. I had already ordered our drinks. Kat hadn’t looked at the menu yet so the waiter stood there staring down at her uncovered pussy while she scanned the menu and selected something light for lunch.

After she ordered I asked her how it had gone this morning.

“Just about like yesterday,” she replied. “I went in and stuck my head under his covers. He woke up soon after I took his cock in my mouth. He let me suck on it for a few minutes but he had to go to the bathroom and it couldn’t wait.

“He stopped me and ran to the bathroom. He was gone for a couple of minutes and returned to bed with a soft cock again. Why can’t guys stay hard when they pee?”

I laughed and exclaimed, “I don’t know! Ask a doctor!”

She cocked her eye at me and said, “Sure. There’s nothing embarrassing about asking our doctor a question like that!”

She shook her head and said, “I sucked his cock until it was hard and then I sucked him off. The bastard left me high and dry of course. He got up and ordered me to make coffee for him while he went to his computer room. When I brought him his coffee he was working on his book. I had become a distraction and he let me leave.”

“What was he doing when I called?” I asked.

Kat said, “He decided to take a break after writing a sex scene in his book. He came over and had me bent over the arm of the chair right by the phone when you called. He was fucking me while we talked.”

“Horny old goat, isn’t he?” I said.

“He does seem to have a very active libido. And he has the stamina to go with it. Not bad for a guy twice our age!” she exclaimed.

The waiter came back and served our sandwiches. I noticed Kat hasn’t put her napkin in her lap and made no attempt to cover her slit. Her pussy is plainly displayed to our waiter and two middle aged businessmen at the next table.

“Did you get some special instructions from Evan or are you just in the mood to entertain the people around you today?” I asked with an amused smile.

She grinned back and said, “Evan has told me it’s forbidden for me to adjust my skirt, cover my lap, or slide my chair under the table. I’m to sit this way, with my skirt wherever it ends up when I sit down, all through lunch. As you can see, this skirt is so short I don’t believe I could pull it down enough to cover anything anyway.”

“It’s turning you on like crazy, isn’t it?” I asked.

“I’m surprised you can’t smell it! I’m going to leave a large wet spot in this chair when I leave,” she said.

We finished our lunch at a leisurely pace. We were enjoying the attention Kat was receiving and in no hurry to leave. I paid the check and followed Kat to her car. She kissed me passionately. I wanted to follow her home more than I can say. I think I wanted her right then just as much as I did on that very first date when I drove her home and she invited me into her little apartment.

I watched as she drove away. Then I took a couple of deep breaths and tried to calm down as I walked slowly back to my office. It was a long afternoon.

Supper was ready when I got home. We ate hurriedly, anxious to watch the second half of the first DVD.

I love it that she’s nude all the time now as required by Evan. I wish I’d thought of that! She was self conscious at first. But I believe she enjoys it now that she’s over the initial shock.

We cleaned up the kitchen and mixed another drink. I got undressed before sitting down to watch the DVD of Kat’s second day as a slave.

It began in the morning of the following day. Evan called her up and told her to come out to his pool. He told her not to bother putting on a bathing suit.

He told me later that he originally planned to give her a day to stew in her juices, to think about what she did and anticipate more of the same. But she’s so damned hot all he could think about after she went home the previous day was having sex with her. He couldn’t even turn his computer on to work on his book.

He didn’t realize she had actually stewed in enough juices overnight. She, too, had been unable to think of anything else since she left his house yesterday afternoon. She was as anxious for more of his sexual abuse as he was.

She had gone next door in response to his summons. As he had instructed her on the phone she had stripped as soon as she stepped inside his front door. She took a moment to gather her courage and went out to his patio to put herself in his hands, both figuratively and literally.

His first words to her were an order to give him a blowjob to take the edge off. She moved closer to stand in front of him. He placed a cushion on the deck between his feet. She dropped to her knees and started kissing and licking his cock and balls for a few minutes and then she started sucking him. All of that took place without another word being spoken between them.

Kat likes sex, as I have previously mentioned. She even enjoys sucking a nice cock. Until the following day when she would spend her afternoon in the small theater at the adult book store she had not been a deepthroat artist. But she was a very good cocksucker. She is always very enthusiastic.

It wasn’t very long before he was filling her mouth with cum. The camera was positioned so that the viewer could watch her swallowing greedily. It was very erotic.

She stopped sucking after he came. She held his cock in her mouth for a while, waiting for some sign of what he wanted from her next.

When he had recovered from his orgasm he stood up and ordered Kat to lie on her back on the same table he fucked her on the first day she submitted to him.

She obeyed and after he adjusted her position slightly so that the camera would have a better angle he started exploring her body with his lips and tongue. He was obviously a very good pussy eater. Kat was tossing and turning on that table and getting very vocal. She came several times and then I watched as she clamped her thighs around his head, pulled his hair and screamed as she had a huge orgasm.

Evan stopped licking her pussy then and let her relax for a few minutes. He still kissed and licked her thighs and her belly while she lay still, regaining her composure.

When she had calmed down he stood up and pulled her ass right to the edge of the table. He slowly forced his rejuvenated cock into her. He fucked her long and hard and she loved every second of it.

We were half way through watching the fuck scene on the DVD when our front door suddenly opened. My first thought was home invasion. I felt very vulnerable at the moment. We’re both naked and Kat is sucking gently on my cock. It startled the hell out of both of us when with no warning someone just barged right in!

Evan walked in as if he owned the place, smiled and as if he had read my mind he said, “Relax guys. It isn’t a home invasion. Well, maybe a little bit it is.”

He entered the room and another man came in behind him. Kat sat up, but didn’t attempt to cover herself. She knows that with Evan there she isn’t allowed modesty.

The gentleman behind Evan is a slightly paunchy, middle-aged man in an ill-fitting suit who looks more embarrassed than Kat and I are.

Evan said, “Dave, Kat, This is Larry, he works for my publisher. He just dropped by to see how I’m coming on my book and I was embarrassed about how little I’ve written in the last few days. I thought he might be better able to understand if I brought him over and showed him what my problem is.”

“Come over here, Kat,” he ordered.

Kat stood up. She’s nervous but it’s obvious this strange scenario appeals to the submissive in her. She took a couple steps and stood in front of Evan.

Evan smiled at Larry and said, “See, you can’t really blame me can you?”

Larry smiled and exclaimed, “My god! She’s even more beautiful than you described her!”

Larry reached out and touched Kat’s choker. She’s still wearing the choker that says “Slave.” The one she was wearing during our lunch together downtown.

“Are you really Evan’s slave?” he asked her.

I can hear the awe in his voice. The idea of this beautiful young redhead being a sex slave to Evan is a wet dream come true.

“Yes, sir,” Kat meekly replied.

Evan said, “Kat, Larry is kind of shy. I told him he could fuck you. But he’s too embarrassed to do it in front of us. Take him to your bedroom and let him do whatever he wants.”

“Yes, sir,” Kat responded yet again.

She reached out, took the hand of the publishing agent and led him up the stairs. I know how exciting following her upstairs can be.

Evan asked me about lunch as soon as they left the room. I told him all about it. I described my reaction and the reactions of the people around us when she entered the café. I went into detail about how her pussy had been exposed when she sat down and how she remained that way throughout the meal.

I also mentioned how hard it had been for me to go back to work.

He smiled and said, “Yes. I know how you feel. I’m having the same problem. At least I can explain my problem to my publisher. Have you considered how the same kind of explanation to your boss might further your career?”

I grinned as I imagined old Mr. Findlay’s reaction if I brought my wife into his office someday and offered her to him. I’m reasonably certain a half hour with Kat would kill the old fart if he did accept.

Larry and Kat were upstairs for more than forty-five minutes. He finally came back downstairs, still blushing and more than a little disheveled. He nodded at me but didn’t speak. Evan gave me a little salute and they started to leave.

Just as they were about to go out the front door Kat came back downstairs. Evan looked over at her and exclaimed, “Aw what the fuck!”

He called Kat over and he bent her over the coffee table facing me. I watched in fascination as Evan pulled his cock out, moved into position behind her and fucked her violently. My eyes and Kat’s were locked together as he fucked her. I saw the passion rise in her as she responded to that fat cock ramming into her. I watched as she started getting close to cumming and her eyes started looking a bit vacant. I knew she wasn’t seeing me at that point. All her senses at that point were turned inward.

She closed her eyes and groaned loudly. I saw her face twist up in passion as she climaxed. Her clasping cunt must have put Evan over the top. He came inside of her for the third time that day.

He remained behind her with his cock buried in her hot, juicy pussy for a minute or two. Then he pulled out and she spun around and sucked his cock clean the way he trained her. For the first time I was able to take my eyes off of the two of them. I noticed the expression on Larry’s face. It’s pretty obvious Evan is now a god to him.

Kat went back upstairs after Larry and Evan left. She returned after spending a few minutes getting cleaned up and changing the sheets on our bed. She resumed her position with me on the couch. Her head was in my lap and she was about to put my cock back in her mouth when she paused and said, “Sorry for the interruption.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.