A Little Too Much Spice for Kat - Cover

A Little Too Much Spice for Kat

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young husband comes home early from work and discovers his wife having sex with the next door neighbor. Far from being upset, he realizes that he is extremely aroused. He learns that his wife has entered into a submissive relationship with the neighbor and is serving him and now his friends too. He agrees to let the relationship continue until it gets out of hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification  

Evan left and I put on a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and my sandals. I put a fresh disk in the video camera and started it up again. Then I grabbed another beer and headed next door. I didn’t ring the bell. I entered, walked through the house and quietly stepped out onto the patio.

Evan has Kat bent over a table, facing the patio door I just came through. I came to a sudden stop when I saw what they’re doing. He’s plowing into her pretty hard and she’s grunting with each stroke. Her eyes are closed. She doesn’t yet know I’ve joined the party.

I glanced at the other two men. The latest to arrive, the man I recognize from Evan’s parties, also recognized me. He looked nervous until he decided I’m neither surprised nor upset. The other man, the one I haven’t seen before, just nodded. He doesn’t know or care who I am. He cares only that he’s getting to have sex with a beautiful young woman half his age.

I moved a little closer and stared at the lust filled face of my wife as Evan fucked her, more for my amusement than anything else, I’m sure.

She’s really enjoying his large cock and I don’t doubt she’s enjoying twice as much just because she’s being fucked in front of an audience. I can’t wait to see her reaction when she discovers I’m now in the audience.

I watched as she climaxed twice, loudly and violently, before Evan finally came inside of her. He stayed in position behind her with his cock still buried in her, his belly pressed tightly against her perfect ass. He used sign language to indicate I should get undressed so I can take my turn.

I peeled off my shirt and Kat must have returned to her senses enough to realize that someone was undressing near her. Her eyes shot open. She saw me and screamed so loud it hurt my ears. She struggled to get up but Evan held her down easily. He finally tired of her struggles and slapped her ass, quite hard actually.

She cried out and ceased her struggles. But she started to try to explain to me what was happening as if there might be some benign explanation.

Evan slapped her ass again and said, “Bitch! Did I give you permission to speak?!”

Kat just groaned and shook her head. It finally seemed to sink in that I was getting undressed, that I was going to fuck her, and that I did not look in the least upset. All of a sudden she smiled so brightly. The girl has a killer smile. No one can resist it. It lights up a room.

Evan pulled out of her pussy finally. I hurried to take his place. I’ve been upstairs watching this little orgy through the window for over an hour now. I’m ready to explode. After watching me fucking my wife for a minute, Evan moved around and forced her to suck his cock clean which she did with apparent skill, licking up their juices from his balls for good measure. I must admit I became a little worried when I saw the size of Evan’s cock up close like this. It looks quite a bit larger than it did when looking at it from my upstairs window. I have a decent but pretty average seven-inch cock. I’ve always thought I was knowledgeable enough about female sexuality that between my cock and my fingers and my tongue, Kat was never left unsatisfied after a sexual coupling with me.

I certainly know enough about female anatomy to know that a woman’s vagina is well adapted for expanding and contracting. Still, when he sees a large organ like Evan’s stretching his wife’s pussy a guy can’t help worrying. We all know life is all about tight pussy. It’s what makes the world go ‘round.

Evan stepped back and away from my wife’s face and the gentleman I haven’t met yet stepped up and took his place. Once he had his cock in my wife’s mouth and she was sucking him satisfactorily, Evan introduced me to Ben, the man whose cock she’s sucking, and Tyler, the man I have met before but whose name I couldn’t remember.

Ben was more than a little surprised when he found out I’m Kat’s husband. Surprised, but not the least bit inhibited by my presence. He proceeded to tell me how hot my wife is and how much he loves fucking her tight, hot cunt.

I probably would have thanked him politely, but I was having an incredible orgasm. And I’m nowhere near finished fucking her. I left my cock buried in Kat’s pussy and almost immediately I was fucking her again. I was so turned on by everything happening in Evan’s backyard I never lost my erection. After only a brief pause to catch my breath I started slamming my still hard cock into her pussy again. Kat moaned passionately. It was obvious she’s as excited about all this indiscriminate sex as I am. That, and the opportunity to live out her submissive fantasies, she’s in heaven!

While Ben and I pounded our cocks into Kat from both ends I could hear her making strange sounds, obvious sounds of passion I’ve never heard come from her before. Ben’s obvious enjoyment of what we’re doing added significantly to the excitement I’m experiencing.

Ben continued fucking her face so hard it made my throat sore to watch. But I kept my mouth shut as I promised Evan I would. I watched him grab her hair and pull her face against his stomach. He was totally unconcerned about her feelings. She’s clearly nothing but a piece of ass to him. She might just as well have been one of those inflatable women from porn shop for all he cared. And I know she wouldn’t want it any other way.

He held her like that and jerked around violently while he shot his slimy cum down her throat. He gasped and swore and then he smiled at me and said, “Man, I told you she was hot! This is the first time I’ve cum three times in a row since I was your age! This bitch is so fucking hot!”

It seemed like I had just cum. Well, I had, actually. But as I watched Kat lick the last few drops of cum off of the end of Ben’s cock I filled her full of cum again.

As soon as Ben moved away I stepped up to her face and watched as she took my nasty, cum covered cock into her mouth without a second thought. This is the same woman who would always insist on taking a shower after sex because she was nasty!

Ben and I went over and sat down at the table with Evan and Tyler. Tyler looked at his watch and said, “I think I have time for one more before I go home. I have to agree with Ben. She may just be the hottest piece of ass I’ve ever had in my life, I shit you not. I love a broad who’ll do it all without a lot of lip.”

I know, totally weird, we’re here gangbanging my wife and I’m listening to all of these crude remarks about the woman I love. And I’m so puffed up with pride I doubt if I could have put my shirt back on.

I watched with interest as Tyler went over to where Kat is still bent over the other table. He stood behind her and ran his hands over her body for a moment or two and then he slowly slid his cock into her already well fucked pussy.

I watched her eyes close in pleasure. She moaned and gripped the edge of the table in preparation for another hard fuck. She wasn’t disappointed. Tyler began to slam his cock into her, fucking her hard. He continued to fuck her violently for at least fifteen minutes and she loved every minute of it.

He finally shot his cum inside of her and stood back. He moved around to her face and she instantly gobbled up his nasty cock. When she had cleaned him to his satisfaction he came back over to where we’re sitting and watching. He and Ben talked it over and decided they should go for a quick swim so they won’t go home to their wives smelling like pussy, my wife’s pussy.

They dove in the pool and swam around for a few minutes. I just stared at the many loads of cum dripping out of my wife’s red, swollen pussy. There are streams of it running down her legs, nearly all the way to her feet.

Evan got her attention, with difficulty. She was only just semi-conscious from all the sex. When she finally looked up with a slightly dazed look on her face, Evan told her to go inside and take a shower, and hurry up.

Ben and Tyler got out of the pool, dried off quickly and got dressed. They left after Evan promised to invite them over again soon.

When we were alone, Evan reached down into a cooler beside him and pulled out three beers. He put one on the table for Kat and we sipped at ours until she came back out looking fresh and fuckable once more.

She also looks embarrassed. She had trouble looking me in my eyes.

I handed her the beer. She gave me a grateful look and took a big sip. She must be thirsty from all that cocksucking. She hesitated, but when no one told her what to do she sat down near me.

I reached over and held her hand. Together we listened as Evan explained to her the agreement he and I had reached earlier. It took him a few minutes to lay it all out and I felt her shiver in excitement several times as he explained.

When he had made clear all the details of our agreement he asked if she had any questions. She shook her head. Then she turned to me and asked, “What are you doing here? How did you find out?”

I told her about the accident at work and hearing her through the fence when I got home and couldn’t find her in the house.

“You weren’t mad?”

“I was surprised. But my major reaction was a hard-on I could have hammered nails with. We’ve talked about doing something like this. This was maybe a bit more ambitious than we planned. But I can’t deny the things I saw these men doing to her today turned me on like crazy.

“And it’s more than obvious how much it turned you on to finally live out your submissive dreams. I’m willing to go along with things until one of us decides we can’t take it anymore, or until it starts having an effect on our marriage.

“I think it must be pretty obvious watching you getting fucked by strange men and sucking their cocks was even more exciting than I thought it would be. And I thought it would be pretty damned exciting!”

There was a pause in our conversation and Evan said, “Kat, I’d love to fuck you one more time. I love your hot cunt. But I’ve cum in you three times today and one more might be fatal. I want you to come over to my house tomorrow morning at eight. I’ll leave the door unlocked. Come up to my bedroom and wake me up with your lips around my cock.”

He turned to me and said, “I’ll make you a copy of the two DVDs I made of her. The first one is of our first two sessions. The camera was on a tripod so unfortunately there won’t be any good close-ups. But you’ll be able to see and hear everything. I thought both sessions were both pretty hot. I think you’ll agree.”

“The second DVD will be of what happened today. You saw the last half of it. The first half with just Ben and me was pretty interesting too.”

Kat and I stood and said goodnight to Evan. I put my shorts and sandals on and grabbed Kat’s bikini. She was still naked when I led her out through the back gate and through the nearby gate into our own backyard.

As soon as I closed the gate I pulled Kat close and hugged her tight. We didn’t speak or move for a long time. We just held each other. It was several long, pleasant minutes before she whispered, “Bet I can get you hard again.”

I laughed and pulled her into the house. I appreciate her offer. But I led her into the kitchen and we sat down at the table. We need to talk.

She’s obviously exhausted. I guided her to her seat and got us each a glass of ice water. We’ve already consumed enough beer out there in the hot sun. We sat there sipping water and I looked her over. She looks very tired. But she still looks very damned good.

We didn’t speak for a minute or so. Finally I asked, “Were you ever going to tell me?”

She blushed and looked down at her waterglass for a minute. It was several uncomfortable minutes before she replied in a very quiet voice, “I wanted to. I was almost positive you’d enjoy hearing all the gory details. But I was scared. After all, I was cheating on you. I doubt if I could have kept it from you much longer, though. He seems to be getting a little more demanding each day.”

“You love it, don’t you?”

She smiled and said, “Yes, and no. That’s the thrill of it I suppose, part of the thrill anyway. I know you understand. We’ve talked about it. It excites me to be treated that way, or maybe I should say mistreated that way. It turns me on when he makes me do nasty things like suck a cock that just came out of my pussy. Or let strange men see me naked and have sex with me. I know that’s wrong but I can’t help what I feel.

“The more I get to know Evan the more I don’t like him. He’s not a nice man. But he’s the perfect man for what I’m using him for. He’s an arrogant asshole. But he’s perfect. I could never live with him. And I could certainly never fall in love with him. But the bastard seems to be able to read my mind when it comes to my fantasies. And he enjoys doing all that crazy shit you’re much too good, too nice a person to do to me. We’ve talked about this. You could never treat me the way he does. You’ve tried. You just don’t have it in you to mistreat a woman. That’s one of the many reasons I adore you. You’re the perfect man. Any woman would be lucky to have you, including me.

“There’s just that one dark room in my warped little brain you can’t furnish. I imagine that bothers you and I understand. If it’s any consolation, I swear to you this is just a side trip. I know I won’t be able to take this treatment for very long. But while I lasts, for as long as we can put up with it, I’m going to stockpile a silo full of enough erotic memories to last me a lifetime. I do need one thing from you, though. I need you to promise me that the very first second it starts to bother you, you tell me you’ve had enough and that’s when it ends.”

I gently pulled her out of her chair and into my lap. I kissed her lovingly and played with her well used body. It wasn’t my intention. I’m not that intelligent. But the stimulation soon made the conversation a little easier. Maybe even a little more honest.

“What about limits?” I asked her. “It doesn’t sound like you have any the way Evan described it. Did you discuss that with him?”

“I have some. I insisted that you not be hurt. I’m not into pain, either. It won’t be pain free, though. I got Evan to promise not to endanger my place in the community or my reputation at work.

“That shouldn’t be a problem since I’m only working an average of two days a week right now. The most important thing to me is that every night when I go to bed I want to still see the love in your eyes. Can I count on you to say stop if this starts to bother you?”

“I’m going to go along with just about everything in the beginning,” I responded. “I don’t know what my tolerance level is yet. I know that I sat at the window in the spare bedroom this afternoon watching those dirty old men using you and knowing how much fun you were having and I didn’t have any doubts or regrets. The first thing I did when I looked down and saw you, saw what they were doing to you, was to take off my clothes, sit down and grab my already very hard cock.

“When I finally got over there and shoved my cock in you I came almost instantly. I could feel how fucked you were. I could feel god only knows how much cum swimming around in your well fucked cunt. I could see red marks on your ass and your tits from the rough way they were handling you. I watched you sucking those slimy cocks and yes, I know any husband in his right fucking mind would have been grossed out, pissed off, anything but hard as a rock.

“Evan tried to convince me this will have hardly any impact on our lives,” I continued, “but I know that’s a crock of shit. I suspect that, at least in the beginning, there are going to be a lot of evenings that his sex life imposes on our lives in one way or another. For a week or two that might be fun. But I can see it getting old fast if he doesn’t control himself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.