A Cock Slut Just Can't Get Enough - Cover

A Cock Slut Just Can't Get Enough

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: A husband and wife in a open marriage share one of their best escapades; the husband happt=y to have sloppy seconds as well as swallow other men's spunk while the wife just can't get enough.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Cream Pie   Size   .

Tom French and his wife Abbey; had a rather open approach to their marriage; seventeen years ago when they planned their wedding they had set down a few ground rules; it was mainly at Abbey's insistence though. She had discovered that Tom loved the idea of his fiancée being used and then allowing him to either eat her out or to fuck her well filled cunt.

The main ground rule they both willingly accepted was that she could fuck who she liked as long as she always shared the experience with him; either by verbal descriptions or Tom being there watching directly. Always; any traces of her fucking had to be preserved to show Tom and they planned in future to set up secret cameras in their master bedroom which would capture the action for them to watch over and over.

Now you may be wondering about Tom and Abbey; well Tom was forty four years old and slightly overweight for his six foot frame with a six inch penis; his wife of seventeen years; Abbey; stood five foot ten inches tall with a slim to medium waist her 36B tits still showed no signs of sag and her mousy coloured short cropped hair gave her almost a tomboyish appearance.

As I said earlier Tom and Abbey had a forward looking approach to marriage that plus the fact Tom always considered himself a pervert led to their arrangement where Abbey could fuck who she liked whenever she liked as long as Tom was told all the details or could be present. Often he would arrive home just s his wife's latest lover was pulling out of the drive and without any acknowledgement they would pass in the street.

So it was this day; that as tom turned into the cul-de-sac that was his road; a flash looking BMW came out of his drive and the elderly white guy driving it never even looked in his direction; but instantly Tom's cock jerked at the thought of burying itself I his wife's freshly fucked cunt and he hoped she had convinced her new lover to deposit his load up her and not in those horrible things called condom's; Yes Tom occasionally loved to eat other men's spunk from his wife's cunt; in fact he loved it almost as much as he loved slipping his cock into sloppy seconds.

Parking quickly he almost bounded up his steps and path to his front door and slamming it as he entered he called out to his wife; Abbey who was up in their bedroom. Once more bounding upstairs he walked into their bedroom to find it smelt like a Turkish brothel with the heavy essence of sweaty stale sex permeating the air; his whorish wife lay naked on the bed her legs wide open and her cunt still gaping open from its latest cock to fill it.

Quickly stripping off his clothes as Abbey told him that her last lover was fantastic; it turned out that he had seen her discrete advert in the shop window on the other side of town and had phoned saying he was in the area for two days and needed a special form of relief. She had agreed instantly and he had arrived four hours ago and got down to it straight away.

She described in great detail how the guy had undone her blouse and simply lifted her bra out of the way before ravishing her nipples with his tongue and mouth; she described how as he sucked her nipples hard he had slipped his hand up the back of her short skirt and had found her not wearing panties. He then made her lean over his lap as he raised her skirt and soundly spanked her arse hard; she confided that that had simply stoked up her passions even higher and she swore she had never felt such a hard cock pressing through his trousers into her stomach as she squirmed under his expert spanking.

Then she told Tom how he had insisted she undo his belt and slowly lower his trousers before sucking his cock through his boxer shorts; she deliberately missed telling tom about the size of his cock as she tried to build up the tension for her husband. She did tell him though that the cock was so fat that as she sucked along its length through the material f his boxers she thought it would definitely split her in two when it would eventually go up her cunt.

She described; as Tom finally released his own six inch cock; that the cock she was dealing with began to poke out the top of the man's boxer's and she saw it was an uncircumcised head; she described it as a little eye peeping out of a rolled sweater.

Soon she was devouring the cock which even when it touched the back of her throat had another two inches left to ram home. She delightedly told her husband that when she finally dropped the boxer's the guy had shaved his cock and balls and she thought almost hilariously that they resembled a couple of walnut. Now she explained how she was made to stand up and remove the rest of her clothing as the man berated her as a common whore; a fuck slut who was going to get the fuck of her life.

Then when naked she led him by his cock up to their bedroom and the man asked if she was married; to which she replied she was and he delighted in describing to her how she was going to cheat on her husband in their marital bed by taking his cock not only into her mouth but in every other hole she could fit it into.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.