The Power Exec - Cover

The Power Exec

by Mikey

Copyright© 2010 by Mikey

Erotica Sex Story: I have to thank Jenna Shoes for inspiring me to put this, my first submission together. Her description of herself as an uptight power exec. just begged for a rebuttal. So here is what happens when another power exec visits Jenna. Thanks Jenna!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   MaleDom   Rough   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Size   Leg Fetish   .

Having a business appointment with this power executive Jenna is a bit of a daunting assignment as she has a reputation for being very tough to deal with. I have always had good relationships with women and therefore looked forward to whatever challenges she may offer. Arriving at the Companies business location, I was escorted into the conference room by a very efficient, buxom EA Following her through the door was a rather pleasant start to the day as I found myself introduced to Jenna, an attractive brunette who was seated in an armchair just off of the boardroom table. Her reputation is reinforced in the way that she summarily dismisses the EA with a statement to not disturb us until further notified. I can't help but notice, as Jenna uncrosses her attractive legs and rises to greet me, that the brown leather jacket accents her trim figure with promises of hidden treasures. I quickly chided myself for letting my mind wander during what is supposed to be a business meeting. I relieved my guilty feelings by reminding myself that this is but a preliminary, introductory meeting which is of no significance or consequence and one that I will not have to attend again.


As I approach Jenna I allow myself the luxury of admiring her attractive knee-high brown boots resting just below a fashionable mauve skirt. Taking her hand in mine in greeting I receive a hint of cologne that entices my senses. Looking into her brown eyes with a preconceived fixed smile on my face, I am taken aback by her reaction. I recognize the initial, traditional English "nice to meet you" expression but am surprised when it becomes so much more. Looking deeper into her eyes, I recognize a quick change that she obviously didn't mean to convey. The expression transcends beyond words what she intended to share but speaks myriads to me.


As I looked deeper into her eyes I recognize a smoldering undertone barely perceptible but obvious in its message. This is further enforced as she slowly withdrew her hand from mine drawing her fingers slowly and delicately across my palm and sending shivers directly to my groin. The message was loud and clear!


Being the President of my organization, I will probably never visit here again so I decide to be a little more forward than usual to see where it leads. I approach the conference table removing my suit jacket commenting on how warm it is. Dropping the jacket over a chair I gave her no recourse as I tell Jenna to give me her jacket so that she may become more comfortable as well. She hesitated momentarily and then a sly smile accented her soft lips as she removed and handed me the jacket. As our hands meet, I again see that flicker in her eyes that reflects a degree of apprehension as well as smoldering desire.


I now pursue the opportunity to appreciate her breasts which are more apparent through the thin sweater she is wearing. I can just barely discern the outline of her breasts and nipples beneath the fabric. She obviously recognized my interest and inadvertently conveyed her desire with an increased and shorting of breathing. She now realizes the fact that this is turning into much more than a business meeting. Staring into her deep brown eyes I see the level of desire beginning to rise and decide to press the advantage. I close the distance between us until I am in her personal space and lean forward to gaze deeply into her eyes. Jenna anticipates my kissing her and raises her head, her lips soft and inviting, open for the contact.


I avoid her lips and run my tongue from her throat up to her earlobe which I grip between my teeth and tease with my tongue. Releasing your earlobe, I gently and quietly tell her to go and lock the door and on the way back, drop her sweater. I can feel her body shudder as she realizes what I'm saying. She starts to object; but also realizes that boundaries have been crossed. She momentarily stares into my eyes and I inwardly question the wisdom of my actions. Then, she steps back, turns around and heads for the door.


I admired her tight ass as the bottom of the skirt that she wears swishes against the leather of her sexy boots. I know what I want next as my cock jerks in anticipation. As she reaches the door she raises her arm to her breasts and starts to unbutton her sweater. A lowly "Yesss" escapes my lips as my cock stiffens in appreciation and I realize that "the game is on". Jenna stopped at the door and paused as if, for one last time, she was reconsidering the whole situation. Decision made, she quickly raises her hand, turns the lock and removes her sweater. As it's lowered slowly to the floor she pivots on her heel and turns to face me.


She takes two paces towards me when I tell her to stop. I need to savor this moment and drink in the sensuality before me. Noticing her curious expression I tell her that I need to look at her and truly appreciate what I am about to receive. I tell her to drop her skirt and then move her legs apart as I take in the vision before me. A slow smile crosses her lips as she releases the skirt and drops it to the floor. Jenna slowly spread her legs apart and asks if this is what I wanted to see. My eyes are enjoying her heavy breasts, the nipples swollen with excitement, trying to penetrate the fabric that contains them. Her breasts, large but perfectly framed on her chest, are screaming to be licked, sucked and enjoyed. Her arousal is becoming obvious. As I gaze down from her tits to her waist I am thrilled with the garter belt and flesh coloured stockings that highlight her transparent panties. I stare between her legs admiring the dark nest of hair so enticingly contained behind the silken undergarment. I tell her to spread her legs further as I catch a glimpse of her sweet pussy lips pressed against the wet material behind which they attempt to hide.


I tell her to come to me and the excitement, obvious in her face, further increases my own as she now stands before me. Jenna looked up and again tilts her head in invitation for me to join my lips to hers. I again decline as I quickly step behind her and raise my hands up beneath her breasts. The thin satin material only further excites the situation as I take her nipples between my thumbs and fingers, press down and pull them away from her chest. A load moan escapes from her lips as I run my tongue over her neck and ears, gently nipping her neck with my teeth. I slowly move her to the conference table as my hands leave her breasts to quickly unlatch her bra. She shimmies her shoulders in a way that only a woman can and the bra joins her other clothing on the floor. As I recapture her firm tits I feel her press her panty-clad ass back against my stiffening prick. As she rotates her ass against me I reach down to slip her panties over her thighs. Turning her around, I press her against the conference table as I carry on teasing her neck and ears. She commented on the unfairness of my still being dressed as she finds the buttons of my shirt. As her fingernails start making indentations across my chest I reach down between her legs and my fingers flow through her luxurious curls and into the wet swamp that her pussy has become. I can feel her wetness on her thighs as my fingers begin to invade her soaking wet cunt. I slide my wet fingers down beneath her and transfer the moisture across to her rectum as first one and then two begin an invasion of their own. I can feel her hands fumbling with my belt as she tries to get my pants off my body and my cock into her possession. I slip my shoes from my feet as I feel my trousers and shorts hit the floor. I sense Jenna's next move and before she can grasp my cock I push her up and onto the conference table.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.