Carl Naked in School - Beth's Story - Cover

Carl Naked in School - Beth's Story

Copyright© 2010 by peregrinf

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Part 2 of the Carl NIS series. Read Carl NIS first. A shy girl has a crush on Carl Walker. How does she deal with him being naked in school? It is, as they say, an eye opener, and has quite an effect, on her, and her family. And she hasn't a thing to wear to the Homecoming Dance!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School   Nudism  

That evening, after the way I spent the afternoon, I was restless, like something was sort of chewing away inside me. So, after dinner I decided to go for a walk.

Only, before I did, I did go upstairs and put on the underwear I'd left off earlier. It had been a spooky feeling, eating dinner knowing under my blouse and shorts I was naked, but I wasn't quite ready to face the world without that armor yet.

Of course, I'd been thinking of Carl, and sure enough, I found myself on his street. Like I didn't mean to go there? I don't know. All I know is, that's where my feet carried me. I guess in the back of my mind I was hoping he'd be out, that I'd see him.

No! I KNEW that was what I had been hoping. Only he wasn't out, of course. What did I think, that he'd be out there waiting for me to walk by? Sometimes I can be a real dork!

Still, I kept hoping he'd be there, like maybe he'd come out to get the mail or something. I must have walked around the block three times, and even after that I paced up and down the block a half a dozen more times, studying his house, sending thought messages, hoping he'd come out. There were grass clippings on the sidewalk, I noticed, so he must have mowed the lawn, which meant he'd already mowed, so he wouldn't be coming out for that. It smelled good, sweet and succulent.

Is succulent the right word? I wished I was taking Mr. Turner's creative writing class with Carl.

Finally, screwing my courage to the sticking point, my heart hammering, my mouth dry, I went up the walk and rang the doorbell, hoping maybe Carl would like to go for a walk with me.

I kept asking myself what I was afraid of. The worst he could do was tell me to go away, right?

The brave man (or woman) dies but once, the coward dies many times, I thought as I waited on the porch, slowly dying.

Then his sister, Dee, opened the door, and I felt liked I'd been given a reprieve at the last minute. I didn't really know her. She's four years younger than Carl, I knew, but no more bratty than the average 11 year old, I guess.

"Uh, is Carl home?" I asked nervously.

She led me into the living room to wait. "I'll get him," she offered.

"Thanks." I was left with a puzzling image as she practically leaped out of the room with what sounded like a soft cackle of glee.

A few moments later she was back, Carl following her into the living room. He was naked, and from the look on his face, and his sister's, I suddenly realized I had walked into some sort of a Sibling Situation.

No matter what, just the sight of him was enough to send my heart into palpitations, and my knees got weak. I think that would have happened even if he'd been fully dressed.

Of course, I'd seen him naked at school, but here he was, at home, naked! And his sister was right there, too, in a tee shirt and shorts. Now, why should that be so different from him being naked in front of a whole class? She's family, after all. It should be more normal, not less, shouldn't it?

I felt like I was some kind of an intruder. There was some kind of a sub-text running here, I was sure of that!

Whatever it was, Dee was obviously getting a great kick out of all this, while poor Carl was blushing like a sunset at the beach.

Of course, I also couldn't help noticing that his cock had risen like a rocket the moment he saw me.

Now, I'm a scientist, remember, I told Myself sternly, so let us analyze this as objective observers, using the cause-and-effect framework of the dispassionate scientist.

Oh yeah, sure! Myself answered back, but I swatted it down.

Now, bear in mind, I told Myself, this is not a controlled experiment. But notice, when the subject, Carl, entered the room, his penis was limp - or, at most, only half-hard.

Subject, Carl, sees me, Beth.

Call me "stimulus."

Stimulus? Myself asks, helpfully pointing out my many figure inadequacies, reminding me that I am fully dressed and about as sexy as a Raggedy Ann doll.

I sternly told Myself to shut up, to little avail, as I endeavored to retain my scientific detachment in the face of rampant masculine nudity.

Observe, I told Myself. Subject's cock immediately goes from semi-erect to fully erect. Said reaction did not take place when his sister (call her "control factor") went to summon him, only after the subject, namely Carl, had seen stimulus, namely me.

Wow! Even Myself was impressed! I felt that exciting tingle down in my tummy again, and resisted the urge to scratch that itch between my thighs. Oh, that would be truly gauche, I told Myself sternly, while Myself reminded me how good it would feel!

It took threats, but Carl eventually got Dee out of the room and he and I did a little chit-chat. I finally managed to explain that I was wondering if he wanted to go for a walk, but added that in view of his - uhm - state, maybe he wouldn't.

I felt a rush of joy when he said he would like to, but before he could make a move to get some clothes on Dee, who obviously had gone no further than the hallway and was eavesdropping, reminded him of their deal.

Ah hah! Eat your heart out, Nancy Drew. I'd found The Subtext! A deal, but what kind of a deal?

So, he had to explain it, blushing all the while, of course. It turned out he'd agreed to be naked until bed time if she'd do dinner and the dishes! But he did still want to take a walk with me.

"If, that is, you don't mind being seen with me like this," he added, indicating his clothing deprived state. His cock was still pointing at me like a homing missile, of course.

So I said, "Oh! You guys take deals seriously!" and Dee said "Darn straight" and at that point Carl set out after her with malice aforethought, leaving me to wrestle with the dilemma he'd handed me.

Did I want to go for a walk with him?

More than anything. I just wanted him to myself, to be with him. Besides I had already asked him, hadn't I? I couldn't just stand him up now, without looking like a total dweeb.

But with him naked? That did change the equation somewhat.

I was still wrestling with this when he came back. All I could think of to say was "I don't mind, if you don't," trying to volley the ball back to his side of the court, and putting it right in the net, of course! He'd already had said he'd do it, after all.

It took a few minutes for him to negotiate the issue of shoes and socks - well, no that was negotiated quickly, in his sister's favor, but he disappeared upstairs for a few minutes, to finish her off. I didn't hear any screams, so presumably he was quick and efficient, probably leaving her to bleed out in the bath tub.

Then he was back and, as we headed toward the door, him wearing no more than a smile, I asked him how he could just DO it so easily. When he explained he'd already mowed the front lawn that way, after he got home from school, and I understood.

Then, the next thing I knew, we were heading down the walk into the warm evening, with him stark naked (not even shoes or socks).

Oh wow!

I'd thought about doing exactly this that afternoon, walking down the street beside him with him naked, and here it was happening! Oh gosh! I mean, he was all skin, and a little hair, from top to toe, with everything hanging out there!

Then he went on to tell me about his audience when he mowed, thanks to his sister's phone tree, and I really wished I'd been there to see it, too. I guess I sort of blurted a blurt to that effect, and flushed when he caught it.

"Well, here I am," he says, spreading his arms wide like he was displaying himself. Just then a car drove by and he didn't even flinch!

I tried not to look at his bobbing hardon too much, but I think he caught me peeking more than once, which made me blush even more. Our arms were brushing, and I was intensely aware of him so close beside me, like I could feel the heat from his naked flesh, even, and out of the corner of my eye I couldn't help seeing how his hardon led the way.

Then he took my hand, lacing his fingers through mine, and my heart really went into overdrive.

I know, I know, we were only holding hands, but that was more touching than we'd done on our date to the movies!

And, when I asked, he admitted it was exciting to be like this. Well doh! As he indicated, I should be able to tell that by the rampant state of his manhood. I felt kind of stupid about that!

I was also remembering how I'd masturbated him in class that very day, remembering how exciting it had been to hold his hot, pulsating cock, catching his thick, warm semen in my hanky.

And I realized there was something incongruous about our relationship. I mean, here he was naked, and we were holding hands, walking down the street, and I'd milked his cock, even, and yet we hadn't ever even kissed!

So we talked about his getting relief, and I made some nasty comments about Marilyn and her reputation for sucking cock, and then it sort of fell out of my mouth what I'd been thinking, about us never having even kissed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.