Carl Naked in School - Cover

Carl Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by peregrinf

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Part 1 of the Carl NIS series. Read this one first. The inspiration for this obviously comes from the "Karen Naked at School" series by Karen Wagner. I felt the males who participated in the school program should be given the opportunity to tell of their experiences. I can only offer Karen my thanks for the inspiration. I hope I have done her original concept justice.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Saturday Night

No, I take that back. Beth had on jewelry, of course, a necklace and earrings, and the corsage. She also had a little golden ribbon, tied in a dainty bow, decorating the soft, pale brown bush nestled between her sweet, slender thighs.

For a moment, I swear, my heart stopped dead, and I stopped breathing. In fact, it seemed the whole school, the whole world was holding its breath!

She was so beautiful!

Then I realized she was looking at me anxiously, and I broke out of my paralysis. "You're beautiful!" I said softly.

"You think so?" she asked fearfully, her eyes boring into mine.

"I know so." As far as I was concerned, we were the only two people there. "You are - I don't know words to - I don't know what to say!" Blindly I handed Beth's coat to the girl checking them.

Beth was exquisite. Her breasts were more beautiful than I had imagined they could be, gentle mounds capped with delicate pink nipples. Her waist was trim, and she had the gentlest rounding to her tummy and graceful hips. Her skin seemed to glow. Her bush was light brown, set off by the delicate golden bow. Her legs were slender and graceful, the shoes were silver, sparkling, catching the light like jewels on her dainty feet.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen I my life," I assured her sincerely. With her hair up, her neck was as graceful as a swan's. Even the curve of her collar bone was beautiful.

She turned gracefully in front of me, her arms out from her sides a little, her tight little bottom flexing as her heels clicked on the hard floor. Her back was straight and smooth, her shoulder blades graceful curves.

Then she turned gracefully to face me again, smiling shyly, licking her lips. I wanted to sweep her into my arms, but restrained myself, reaching for her hands. I drew her close, but not touching, and kissed her tenderly, and as I did, a wave of applause swept through the crowd.

"Let's go into the dance," she suggested softly, retrieving her little purse from the counter before taking my arm. She pressed my naked arm against her warm, soft, bare breast, and I couldn't keep from looking down at her, at the lovely peaks of her tits, her bare shoulders, her bare - her bare everything!

The crowd made way for us and the people crowding the door to the gym, drawn by the noises from the hallway, fell back away as we entered. It was like the parting of the Red Sea!

The gym had been turned into a wonderland of crepe paper streamers. Electric candles graced circular tables, and overhead a mirrored globe turned, sending beams of colored light dancing around the walls.

I dithered, finally finding a table that seemed vacant a ways back from the dance floor, not too close the speakers so we wouldn't be deafened. I drew out a chair for Beth and she sat down, letting out a little squeal when her bare buttocks contaced the metal seat. "Yow, that's cold!" She giggled nervously.

I settled beside her, conscious of how everyone was looking but trying not to look at us. "It'll warm up. You get used to it."

We clung to each other. Well, I clung to her, and she clung to me. Maybe she was clinging to me for security, but I wanted to touch her, hold her. Once again she'd given me a gift that I could see no way of equaling. "I can't believe you did this for me! You're not only beautiful. You're braver than I am!"

She smiled at me, and giggled softly, her dimples deep. "Well, I didn't want to be over-dressed, after all."

"You are so beautiful!" I felt like a dork, but it was all I could think of to say.

"I bet you say that to all the naked girls you meet," she teased, squeezing my arm.

"I do not!" I protested. "You're the first ever. And," I went on, "I would like to point out that I have showered with the girls from gym every day for the last week! None of them can hold a candle to you!"

I wanted her in my arms. "Would you like to dance?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she agreed. I held her chair, helped her up and we held hands as we wended our way to the dance floor.

"Oh!" She let out a little squeal. "Someone pinched me!"

I glared back at the table we'd just passed, but everyone looked innocent. Too innocent, I decided, marking that as a table to be avoided. If it happened again I'd talk to the chaperones.

Then we were on the dance floor and nothing mattered. My arm went around her slender, naked waist and she rested her hand on my shoulder. At first we were hesitant, holding each other stiffly, formally, not touching too much. I was intensely aware of my jutting hardon, almost as if I were afraid I'd stab her in the belly with it.

"Don't smudge my makeup," she warned me as we began to move.

I glanced down at her body, doubting I'd ever tire of the sight of it. "You mean, you..."

She giggled. "Well, a girl wants to look her best when she goes out! Mom helped - a touch of blush on my nipples, a little light base."

"Wow!" I didn't know what else to say.

Everyone was watching us, too. I was so aware of the warmth of her body close to mine! I was holding this exquisite, delicate creature, afraid if I squeezed too hard she would shatter in my hands.

But slowly, we drew closer together. Her tits touched my chest, my dick brushed her tummy. She was warm, and soft, and yielding and soon she was nestled against me as we danced to the slow tune that was playing, and neither of us cared about whether her makeup got smudged or not.

It was almost a shock when the slow tune ended and the music shifted to something faster. We separated, holding hands, moving to the beat, and I felt my hardon waving heavily and I didn't care. Her little titties jiggled as we danced. Around us the lights danced, the dancers whirled and stepped and shook, but I only had eyes for her.

Neither of us really knew what we were doing on the fast dance, but it didn't matter. We were laughing by the time the music ended. Along with half the crowd, we headed for the refreshments. The third time some bozo tried to cop a feel off Beth I eased her in front of me, wrapping my arms around her from behind as we worked our way through the crowd.

Beth nuzzled her head back against me as my dick nuzzled her back. She was enough shorter I wasn't trying to bugger her, but all I'd have had to do was bend my knees a little to slide my hard cock up along the crack of her ass. She teased me by pushing her butt back, throwing me a wicked look over her shoulder. Then she slid my hand up to cup her soft, warm, bare breast with its hard little nipple, and the breath caught in my throat again. It was a perfect handful.

Back at the table with our sodas, we pushed our chairs close together. She was on my right, and I felt her left hand on my thigh.

There were some other kids at the table, of course, and we talked with them about the music and the dancing. They wanted to know what it was like to go around naked, so we talked a bit about that. Stephanie was there - she'd come stag, I guess. She was wearing a pretty dress, the neckline showing off her generous boobs nicely.

Then the music started up again, and everyone but us and Stephanie got up to dance. The plump girl seemed to sag into a sad reverie, so I turned my attention to Beth, not a hard thing to do.

Beth grinned at me, drinking with her right hand, sliding her left farther up my naked thigh beneath the paper table cloth. Then her delicate fingers curled around my hardon and she gave it a squeeze and I thought I was going to cum right then. I leaned over to give her a kiss on the cheek, but she turned her head and our mouths met.

"I washed my hair with conditioner," she said after breaking the kiss. "It's nice and soft."

So I reached for her head with my left hand.

"Not that hair!" She giggled softly, nudging my leg with hers under the table.

I flushed. "Oh!" Sliding my hand up her thigh, I felt the soft curls of her pussy. Her thighs opened, letting my fingers nestle between them against the warm, humid softness of her pussy.

"Oh, that's nice," she purred when I moved my fingers against her.

"Like that?" I asked, my dick leaking precum.

"Uhm hmmmm," she assured me, stroking my cock, running her thumb over the head of it, spreading my precum around and coaxing another wave of it out. I worked my fingers deeper into her pussy and felt hot, slick, wet folds of flesh.

I was in her slit!

"Oh yes," she hissed. "Don't stop."

I looked around to see if anyone was watching us, if anyone could see what we were doing under the table. Stephanie seemed to be daydreaming, looking out at the dance floor. Then I glanced down. Beth's tits were stiff, her chest was moving raggedly. "If you don't stop, I'm going to cum," I warned her.

"So am I," she moaned. "Oh, my, please don't stop."

"Oh," I groaned. "Oh, God!"

She was working her crotch against my fingers now, her hips rocking, my fingers deep in her slit, rubbing her hot flesh. Meanwhile I was trying not to hump her hand too obviously.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," she panted. "Nnnnnngggggghhhhhhh!" It was soft, the music was loud. I don't think anyone heard her, but I could feel her tummy muscles and her cunny muscles clenching and clenching and clenching.

That was all it took - that and her hand working my burning hardon. My gut pulsed and I felt cum erupting in hot, sweet spurts, my groin convulsing as my balls emptied themselves all over her hand and my dork in thick, gooey globs.

"Oh gosh," she sighed, leaning against me wearily.

"Sorry," I apologized, thinking of the mess.

"Don't apologize for that!" she giggled. "That was wonderful!"

With my free hand, I reached for some paper napkins and slipped them under the table. Together, giggling and squirming no more than if we were just snuggling and laughing, we tried to mop up the mess.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.