Carl Naked in School - Cover

Carl Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by peregrinf

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Part 1 of the Carl NIS series. Read this one first. The inspiration for this obviously comes from the "Karen Naked at School" series by Karen Wagner. I felt the males who participated in the school program should be given the opportunity to tell of their experiences. I can only offer Karen my thanks for the inspiration. I hope I have done her original concept justice.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Saturday Morning

The next morning I wandered downstairs about 11 o'clock without even bothering to dress. After what they'd all seen the night before, why bother?

To tell the truth, I'd had trouble getting to sleep, tired as I was. The girls were all packed into Beth's room, of course. I haven't seen the inside of her room in years, but it has to have been crowded, and the thought of all those naked girls in there had my imagination working overtime. I couldn't help wondering what they might be up to with each other. I may be a nerd, but I'm also, as you have presumably gathered by now, a horny teenage male, and I've seen magazines and books, you know.

"Well, good morning," Mom greeted me.

I went for the refrigerator for some orange juice, not being a coffee drinker. "'morning," I mumbled back. "Where are all the little sex maniacs?"

"Your sister" - she emphasized the noun - "and her friends just left for the mall. They'll eat lunch there and then see you at the game."

"They sure will," I admitted, pouring myself some cereal. I explained how I had to do band naked.

"Oh, wow! I think I'll go to the game, too," Mom teased. She never went to our games. Saturday afternoon was about the only time she had alone in the house.

I sighed. "You might as well, everyone else in town will be there. The cheerleaders are going to be nude, too."

"Wow!" Then she turned sympathetic. "How are you feeling about all this?"

As my blood sugar rose I was feeling better. "Oh, after a week, I'm used to it," I admitted. "I mean, yeah, I'm kinda embarrassed still, but not mortified, if you know what I mean."

"I think I do," she answered. "I'm sorry about last night, though. I shouldn't have horned in, if you'll pardon the expression."

"Oh, that's okay. Hey, if it made you feel good, who am I to complain. You think I didn't enjoy it?"

She smiled gently. "You did look like you were having a good time."

"I was." I was thinking of another problem I was facing, too, and decided this was as good a time as any to broach the subject. "I suppose you get horny like anyone else."

She nodded, settling across the table from me with a cup of coffee. Her robe gaped open, giving me a tantalizing glimpse of the upper slopes of her lush breasts. "I suspect it's different with women, but yes, we get horny."

I toyed with my cereal.

"Something bothering you?" Mom asked gently. "About me? I don't think of you as a sex partner, if that's what it is."

"No!" I was startled. "No, it's not that, and you're not my type."

"And what is 'your type?'" she asked, amused. "Someone younger, I presume? Like Beth?"

"Well, yeah," I admitted.

"Is that what's bothering you?"

"In a way." I took a deep breath. "Beth and I both agree, we're not ready for sex. Not intercourse, I mean. She's touched me, and all, and we've kissed."

"Uh huh." Mom nodded encouragingly.

So I told her how Beth had been giving me relief in school, and how good it felt. I didn't go into too many details, like how Beth had walked around with my cum drying on her, though. "She made me feel really good," I concluded.

"And?"

"Well, I'd like to make her feel just as good, only I don't know how to do it," I blurted out.

"Oh!" Mom thought this over. "Well, intercourse is one way."

"But we don't want to do that. I mean, there's the worry about pregnancy and everything, and - well, we're just not ready for that."

"I'm glad you're both mature enough to realize what a big step intercourse is. For a girl to let a man into her like that, literally into her, is a big step. There are other ways."

"I saw you masturbating last night, but that doesn't seem like the best way. I mean, I wouldn't know were to rub, or how hard, and..." I trailed off, blushing.

"What about oral sex," Mom suggested.

"Like a blow job?"

"Not exactly. What do you know about them?"

So I told her how Marilyn had Hoovered me.

"A talented girl," Mom observed dryly.

"Experienced," I countered. "Which I'm not."

"Well, it's called 'going down' on the girl, not a 'blow job," Mom began. "You use your lips and tongue. It can give unbelievable pleasure." She seemed to drift far away.

"Dad was good at it, huh?" I asked after a couple of minutes.

She shook herself and took a sip of coffee, making a face because it was cold. "Very!"

"But I don't know how," I complained. "I wouldn't know where to start, or where I should end up."

"Ah hah. I see your problem." Mom frowned. "I suppose I could show you."

"Oh no!" I countered, shocked. This is my mother, remember!

"And why not?" she asked.

"You're my mother!" My mind seemed to be running in little circles.

"You've seen me naked." She was wearing her robe, typical on a Saturday morning.

"Well, yeah, but..."

"Something wrong with this?" she asked, standing up and dropping her robe.

"Heck no!" My voice cracked again! I mean, there she was, all of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.