Carl Naked in School - Cover

Carl Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by peregrinf

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Part 1 of the Carl NIS series. Read this one first. The inspiration for this obviously comes from the "Karen Naked at School" series by Karen Wagner. I felt the males who participated in the school program should be given the opportunity to tell of their experiences. I can only offer Karen my thanks for the inspiration. I hope I have done her original concept justice.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Wednesday Morning

The next morning, standing there in my room after my shower, I looked at the school clothes I'd set out, wondering what I'd been thinking of. There they were; underwear, socks, white short sleeved shirt, khaki pants today, instead of jeans.

Why in the world had I bothered? Once I got to the school door they all had to come off.

Then I heard Mom calling me to breakfast, and reached for my underpants - and dropped them. I'd deal with the clothes problem after I ate. I trotted downstairs naked, my dick flopping about as I entered the kitchen.

"Ouch!" mom yelped.

The chair at the kitchen table was cold under my butt. "You okay, Mom?"

She was running cold water over her hand. "Oh, I just burned myself. Nothing serious," she assured me. "You startled me! I didn't expect to see you - like that!"

"Is it okay?" I asked, reaching for some toast. "I was going to dress after breakfast."

"It's okay. You just startled me. It's going to take awhile for me to get used to this."

"Sorry," I apologized through a mouth of toast, starting to get up. "I'll go..."

"No!" she answered a little sharply. "No, don't. I need to get used to it." She nibbled her lip. "This program is for all of us."

"Good morning!" Sis greeted us cheerily. "Nice outfit," she teased me. She was kind of dolled up this morning - white blouse, nice skirt, knee socks, a pretty bow in her hair and even a touch of lipstick, which was rare.

I winked at Mom. Sis seemed to take my nudity in stride this morning. "You look nice yourself," I complimented her. "What's the occasion?"

She shrugged. "Nothing special. I just felt like it."

"Drink your juice," Mom ordered, dishing out the scrambled eggs. "And eat up, both of you, or you're going to be late. As will I if I don't get out of here right now." She shoveled down her breakfast, gave us each a hug and peck and gathered up her things and was gone like a whirlwind.

Sis and I ate in silence for a few minutes, neither of us being morning people. Then a horn honked outside.

"There's my bus! Shit!" She scrambled for her books.

"Where's your quarter?" I asked. Mom's real strict about bad language. When one of us says the "s" word or the "f" word we have to drop a quarter in a jar on the counter. I think she'd contributed as much as Dee and I had lately. Pretty soon we'd have enough to go to the movies.

"I'll pay this afternoon." Sis gave me a quick peck on the cheek, her hand hot on my thigh as she leaned on it. "Better hurry!"

I checked the clock. "I've got time. See you this afternoon."

Silence fell and I took a deep breath, then shuttled the dishes to the sink before hurrying upstairs.

One look at all those clothes and I shook my head, knowing I was going to have to pedal like hell as it was. I practically jumped into my gym shorts (no underpants - why bother?) and threw on a tee shirt. Socks and loafers completed the process of dressing for school. My pencils, house key and stuff went in my book bag. Then I was out the door and on my bike.

As I swooped down the driveway and out on the street I felt air blowing up the open legs of my shorts, swirling around my dick and balls. My cock began to swell from the unfamiliar sensation.

The faster I pedaled, the more my dick grew, encouraged by the wind and the friction of its unfettered motion against my thigh and shorts. I glanced down; it was like a rod against my thigh, the head creeping downward with every pump of the pedals. By the time I was half a block from school the head was sticking out, catching the wind.

I leaped off my bike, slammed it into the rack and locked it, then took off around the building to where I was supposed to undress, hoping the girls had gone in already.

Oh, man. There was a mob! And there were the cheerleaders! In uniform, pompoms and all! And Peggy Schwartz, with her camera, to take pictures!

They burst into a cheer the moment they saw me, doing their little dance and pomming their poms, or whatever that is they do with them.

"Yay Carl! He's our man! If he can't do it, no one can!"

Blushing furiously, I skidded to a stop by the box.

"Better hurry, Carl, or you'll be late," Peggy urged, snapping pictures.

"C'mon, guys!" I pleaded as the cheerleaders shook their butts at me in one of their routines. Then they whirled around and leaped into the air, and I swear, two of them weren't wearing panties!

"Remember the rules, Carl," Peggy reminded me. "And try to smile!"

I shook my head, beaten. She was right. And anyway, she was such a perky little button, it wasn't possible to get mad at her. I dropped my book bag and started to peel off my T shirt.

"Yah dah dah, dah da da daaah. Yah dah dah, da da da dahh," the cheerleaders trumpeted, the old tune from that movie "The Stripper." They danced and waved their pompoms in time to the music.

So, I wiggled, and squirmed like I thought maybe a stripper would wiggle and squirm, peeling the shirt off and whirling it over my head while Peggy snapped pictures. I tried to flip it over her camera lens, but she dodged and went right on snapping as I hooked my thumbs into the waist of my shorts.

There wasn't any secret about what I had inside them. My hardon was like a tent pole. Dragging the shorts down, I let my cock spring free. I was able to step right out of them without taking my shoes off.

"No underwear!" the cheerleaders shrieked. "Yay, Carl!"

"There it is ladies!" Daringly, I wrapped my hand around my dork and waggled it at them, twirling my shorts on my other hand.

You would have thought a rock star had shown up the way the girls screamed.

Then the bell rang and I had to head inside, much to my relief, pursued by the cheerleaders and Peggy, still snapping pictures. When I stopped at my locker I think half the girls going by took the opportunity to smack my bare ass as they scampered past. By the time they were done I felt like I had a sunburn back there, and a hardon ready to explode.

Then it was Freschetti crowding me, practically shoving me into my locker. The steel door was like ice against my already heated tail and I let out a whoop.

"You and me, dork. Behind the equipment shed. Three o'clock."

"I've got science club," I pleaded, trying to squirm away and failing.

"Three o'clock, dork," he repeated ominously, leaning closer.

"Mr. Freschetti." Miss Mitchell's voice was as cold and hard as the steel door of the locker trying to wedge its way up the crack of my ass.

"Shit!" Freschetti muttered, backing off.

"I'm pleased to see you taking such an interest in Mr. Walker's project," Miss Mitchell went on. "Perhaps you'd like to join him? Don't hurry away, Mr. Walker."

I froze.

"Has he been bothering you, Mr. Walker?"

"Uh, no Miss Mitchell," I lied, sweating, not about to rat on this gorilla, no matter what.

"Hmmm." Obviously she didn't believe me, but decided not to challenge me on it. "If there should be the slightest incident of harassment from you, Mr. Freschetti, you will join Mr. Walker in dispensing with clothes for the rest of this week, and all of next week."

"Yes'm," he agreed meekly.

"And, if you are not suspended, you will be forced to play in Saturday's game wearing only your protective garments. Is that clear, Mr. Freschetti?"

He blanched. "Yes'm."

"Now, get to class before you're later than you already are." She watched him hurry away and then turned to me. "Are you sure he's not been bothering you?"

"Yes'm," I insisted.

"Hmmm," she murmured again, looking down at me. All my apparatus looked like it was trying to crawl up inside me for safety. "It's amazing what fear can reduce a man to." She reached down and stroked my terror shriveled penis and it sprang to attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.