Carl Naked in School - Cover

Carl Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by peregrinf

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Part 1 of the Carl NIS series. Read this one first. The inspiration for this obviously comes from the "Karen Naked at School" series by Karen Wagner. I felt the males who participated in the school program should be given the opportunity to tell of their experiences. I can only offer Karen my thanks for the inspiration. I hope I have done her original concept justice.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Later Monday Morning

Somehow I survived French. As I walked to calculus I tried to ignore the stares, the giggles, the snickers. One little freshman girl rounded the corner and stopped dead in her tracks, her jaw dropping as she stared at me - or, more accurately, my raging hardon. I managed a weak smile and casual wave as I passed her.

"Hi, Karl," someone said, appearing by my side.

Uh, hi, Beth," I stammered, suddenly more conscious than ever of my nakedness, my hardon.

"Do you mind if I walk with you?" she asked timidly.

"I guess not," I answered. "I'm - uh - supposed to be agreeable and - uh - do what people ask me to do."

"Oh. Wow, really? Anything?"

I blushed. "I guess so. But, I'd rather you didn't ask me to do anything weird, if you understand what I mean. And anyway, I'm glad you're willing to walk with me. I was getting kinda lonely." Jeez, why can't I just say I like her company? Why'd I have to add that last?!

"Okay," she agreed. "I'll just walk with you."

She was carrying her books the way girls do, in front of her, hugging them to her chest. It sort of crinkled her blouse a little and I tried to sneak a peak down at her chest, then felt stupid about it. I liked Beth, a lot, and not just because she was willing to go to the movies with me.

She wasn't real pretty, I mean like cheerleader pretty. She was cute, though, kind of small, shy and she dressed conservatively. She had cute dimples, brown eyes and hair, that she pulled back in a pony tail, and not much in the way of tits, maybe less than a handful, if I was ever that lucky. She wore glasses, but then, so did I. And she was smart - on the same track I was, in fact, but she was taking chemistry this year instead of physics. She'd aced advanced biology and was thinking of going pre-med in college.

"I enjoyed the movie Saturday," she said.

"Me, too."

"It was a fun date."

"I had a good time." I was sweating nervously, wondering if I should ask her for another date right then. But it felt so weird, walking down the hallway naked with her and everyone else dressed. "I'd like to do it again."

"Would you?!" She sounded really happy about that.

"Yeah!" My spirits rose. "But - uh - I'm not sure about this week. It's gonna be kind of a strange week, I think."

She giggled. "I guess so! That's okay, I understand. We can just wait and see how things turn out."

We arrived at math class together and she turned toward her desk near the front, while I headed to where I sat, in the third row.

There was quite a stir, of course, when I walked in naked like that, my hardon leading the way. I saw someone whisper something to Beth and I saw the tips of her ears turn pink and I wanted to slug them.

"Good morning, Mr. Walker," Miss Gallison, the teacher greeted me.

"Good morning, Miss Gallison," I managed dutifully, mentally reviewing how many of my teachers were women. Too many! I was trying to wedge myself, and my hardon, into my desk.

"Don't bother to sit down, Mr. Walker. In view of your - uhm - state, I suspect it will be hard to keep anyone's attention on the whiteboard this morning. Why don't you come up here and we'll do a little applied calculus."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Come come, Mr. Walker, you are supposed to comply with any reasonable requests, are you not?"

"Uh, yes'm," I agreed. I mumbled a word best left unsaid. Miss Gallison, it was well known, was a lesbian and a strong feminist. I did not want her anywhere near my family jewels!

"What was that, Mr. Walker?"

"Nothing, Miss Gallison," I assured her. "I just bumped something."

"I see," she responded skeptically. "Now, class, we'll use Mr. Walker, here, for a few exercises in applied calculus. Can anyone suggest a way in which we might do that?"

There was the usual long silence. No one ever wanted to be first to volunteer in Miss Gallison's class, even though we had some really bright math students in it. She could be pretty intimidating.

Finally, to no one's surprise but mine, Beth raised her hand. "Well, we use calculus to compute the volume of geometric solids, don't we?"

I rolled my eyes heavenward, cursing her inability to put up with the silence until someone else volunteered. But then, I thought, maybe it was better her than someone like Bob Freschetti, the closest thing to an intelligent football player the school had ever had, and who, for reasons I'd never been able to fathom, seemed to hate me.

"And which solids were you thinking of?" Miss Gallison asked.

"How about his cock?" Freschetti called out from the back of the room, triggering a wave of snickers.

Miss Gallison shot him a sharp look but only said, "Yes, that is a possibility, though you'll note it is not exactly a regular geometric solid. So, how should we approach this problem?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.