Piano Lessons - Cover

Piano Lessons

Copyright© 2010 by Vektor

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A family explores sex, and each other

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie  

Kristy thought about giving her an excuse, but decided to bring the hypocrisy to a head. "I helped him, so he could play."

Mary wanted to slap her daughter's face and drag her out of the school by her hair. She also knew that she had to play the good mother in front of the school officials. So she decided to pick her battle field. "Go sit at listen to your brother play. When we get home, you are going to pay."

Kristy decided not to escalate the fight any more and walked into the auditorium. The sound of applause from the school as Joe took the stand let her know he was about to begin.

When she sat down, Kristy waited for her mother to sit next to her. To her surprise, she sat next to some school recruiter she saw at the last concert. The whole time Joe was playing, Kristy looked over at her mother waiting for her to look back with a bad reaction. With every glance over she saw the recruiter, and her mother having a lengthy discussion. To her shock her mother seemed to be happy talking with this recruiter. Every time the recruiter spoke her mother was giggling and smiling in return.

After the concert Joe, Kristy and their mother walked to the car in silence. On the way home you could cut the tension with a knife. Kristy was taken back with what her mother said next. "Joe. What happened today?

Joe was also shocked his mother was not screaming yet. "I don't know. I could not concentrate." Joe was also in the dark about his sister spilling the beans about them having sex.

"The recruiter said you had the same problem at the last concert."

Joe again repeated himself. "I could not get my head right. I still played great though. Why are they worrying, if I played great at each concert?"

Mary took her eyes off the road for a quick second to look at her son. "They are going to spend a lot of time, energy, and money into your studies. They do not want their investment to crack, or turn out to be waste."

Trying to keep the peace, and smooth things over with his mom, he agreed to her demands. "Sorry Mom. I will make sure I play good during practice too."

"What did your sister do to you in the bathroom?" Not wanting to hear from her daughter, Mary blurted out. "Don't' say a word Kristy!"

Joe wanted to be honest, but knew his mother was somewhat in the dark about them fooling around this morning. "She just helped me concentrate. If it wasn't for her, I would have sucked today."

Mary managed to drive home without saying a word, or getting upset. When they got home, Joe went straight to his room. Kristy tried to do the same thing, except Mary held her back. She had to clear the air with her, and straighten things out.

Mary knew that she asked Kristy to do the same thing. She was also happy that her daughter did not bring it up in front of Joe, and rub her face in it. She also yelled at her for doing the same thing with her brother, and now need to apologize for it. "I am sorry I yelled at you that way. It's wrong what you did with your brother. It was also wrong for me to put you in the same situation this morning."

Kristy held back a lot of emotion when her mother apologized. She wanted to scream out and tell her how she really felt, but knew it would solve nothing. In turn she just nodded in a sign of acceptance.

Mary knew that she could not take back what happened, and had to deal with the consequences. She also knew that the recruiter promised her a signed contract that would give them financial security for life. She also wanted her daughter to stop messing with her brother. "I need you to let your brother handle his own issues. I know you were helping, but you can't do it again, ok?

"OK, mom. What about me helping you though?"

Now Mary had to deal with her own indiscretions. "I will handle my own problems too. Besides, I was wrong to ask you to help me that way. Just like it was for you to give your brother a handjob."

Kristy looked at her mother with a little more ease when she broke the news to her. "I gave him a handjob the first concert, this time I just gave him blowjob."

Mary did not know how to respond to her daughter sucking her brother's dick. Instead she gave a neutral no to everything. "Don't you ever do it again."

Kristy went to her to ponder the day's events. She had the greatest fuck of her life, and got caught giving head to her brother. She did not know if she should be upset for letting herself go that far with her brother, or for getting caught. Either which way she was told to stop, and knew she had to stop. Kristy also wanted to tell her brother that things were ok with them, and that their mother did not know they fucked this morning.

Thing went to normal for the next few hours. They had dinner, and watched TV together as a family. Not once though did Mary let her children spend time alone together. She was upset that they would fool around behind her back, but more afraid they would do it again.

Kristy did not talk to her brother alone until, he woke her up in the middle of the night. He gently shook her until she responded. "What's wrong."

Joe wanted to tell her how upset he was with her getting blamed for everything. He also wanted to tell her that he still wanted things to continue behind his mother's back. "I am sorry you got blamed. What did mom say to you?"

Kristy sat up from her bed and revealed what happened. "She told me that I could not help you or her anymore. She also said that you had to go back to jerking yourself off before every concert."

Joe was happy that his mother did not find out that he fucked his sister. He also wanted see if his sister was mad at him too. "Are you mad at me for what happened?"

Kristy loved her brother, and also wanted to make love to him right then and there. Her little bit of self control stopped her from throwing off the covers to give him her pussy. "I love you, and I am not mad at you for anything. I just don't want to get in trouble, or get you into trouble."

Joe was happy that he was still in good graces with his sister. He also was happy because he had a plan. "I know a way we can fool around with mom's consent."

Kristy's interest peaked with her brother's comment. "How are you going to let mom give you permission to fuck me?"

Joe thought about his plan all night, and now had the chance to tell his sister. "Well she is not going to let me fuck you, but definitely will allow you to jerk me off or maybe even a blowjob. All we have to do it make it seem that I will not play well during the concert. Then she will be forced to deal with it."

Kristy like the idea, but knew there was problems with it. "She will force you to play no matter what. If you play bad, she will know you are doing it on purpose and not agree."

"Only if it obvious will she know. Besides, she will need it herself, and now you are not going to help her."

Kristy lifted her head up like a light bulb went on in her head. "I have it. She is fucking around with some recruiter right? All we have to do, is make sure she does not get any before the concert."

Joe was smiling ear to ear when his sister gave her idea. He knew it was possible. "How are you going to stop her from getting some before the concert?"

Kristy shot back with. "I know where her phone numbers are. Besides, these recruiters will get in so much shit if they are found to be fucking around with a student's mom."

Joe stood up to leave so that they could get some sleep. "We have two weeks before the next concert. The next one is when the recruiters are going to make their selections. My teacher already told me that they have my papers ready for mom to sign. Mom knows that I have to perform one last time before she gets the signing bonus. She will have to concede."

Kristy was so happy that her brother was on the same page as her. She also noticed that her brother was only wearing boxers. She could not help but stare at his crotch when he stood up. She wanted to have the feeling again in her pussy, but knew that it had to wait. That night she rubbed and fingered her pussy hoping to see if she still had his cum inside of her.

Over the next few days Kristy and Joe tried not to spend that much time together. They knew that their mother would suspect something if they were caught alone together. Joe made a point to spend more time practicing, while Kristy studied in her room.

Joe knew he was going to have to screw up playing somehow, but did not know how or when. He thought that if he held out on masturbation it might frustrate him into messing up. After the first week, he found himself angry at everything, and not being able to concentrate. He was asked on a daily basis by his teachers what was wrong. He only replied with "I am doing my best."

Joe was shocked that the simplest songs were now giving him a hard time. He then stopped trying to mess up and play the best he could. Nothing seemed to change to outcome of his performance. All he could think about was jerking off, and sex. He was even pulled from normal classes, and met with every piano teacher in the school and even the principle himself.

Mary suspected everything was normal after a few days. She tried to spy on her children, to see if they were doing anything inappropriate. She was happy to see Kristy studying more. She thought everything went back to normal, until the school called for a conference. The only thing that she could think of was her kids were caught fucking around together at school. Her heart was racing when she thought about the whole school knowing her kids fucked around.

While waiting in the office for the conference, Mary thought about how she could lose everything if this got out. The fear and suspense also made her sexual needs increase. She hating how her body always needed to be satisfied to calm her down. It also brought back memories, of how she would fuck before every test in school. Mary managed to quell her needs when her son's teachers entered to room.

During the whole meeting, Mary waited for them to bring up how her kids messed around during school. Instead she got more depressing news. She found out that her son's gift was being effected by puberty. One of the teachers told her that he would be a great musician after puberty, but would not be considered for enrollment next year, or any scholarships.

On the way home, Mary could not stop crying. Her whole life seemed to be unraveling before her. She caught her daughter sucking off her brother, and now they are about to get kicked out of school. Even worse was the fact of losing scholarships, and bonuses. When she did get home she collapsed in her bed in tears.

Kristy came home to find her mother in her bed crying. She heard her crying as soon as she walked in the door. Walking upstairs, she wondered why she was crying. She knew it could not be the recruiter, since she did not make any calls yet. When she got to her room, she was curled up crying. "Mom, what wrong."

Mary turned and sat up on the bed. Looking at her daughter she broke the news to her. "Your brother and you are going to public school next year. They are going to pull his scholarship."

Kristy's mouth dropped. "They can't do that. He is the best student in the school, probably the country."

Mary wiped her tears away to break the news to her daughter. "His gift will not make it through puberty."

Kristy sat next to her mother to comfort her. She put her arms around her mother to help ease her pain. "I don't understand, he played great last concert."

Mary only had a somber reply. "Well puberty has taken away his gift."

In a moment of weakness, Kristy eased her mother's pain. "His gift is still there. He just needs to." At that Kristy stopped.

Mary turned to her daughter. "He needs what?"

Kristy now knew the cat was out of the bag. She thought she would have the advantage when she told her mother though. Wanting to wait for her mother to be overwhelmed with sexual needs, she was going to tell her mother what Joe really needed. Kristy then resigned herself to telling her early. "He just needs to cum. That's all. He is like that at every concert, you were just too busy getting it on with the recruiter to know he has the same problem."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.