Piano Lessons
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Vektor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A family explores sex, and each other

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie  

Joe quickly pulled out of his sister's well creamed pussy, and hid in the closet. The closet was small and cluttered, so he had to knell on his sister's clothes just to fit inside. To make matters worse, the clutter caused the door not to close all the way. Joe had about an inch of daylight shinning through, and he could see his sister from about 5 feet away.

When the door suddenly opened, Joe, and Kristy both felt like they were going to be caught. Kristy was on the bed and only had enough time to cover her chest leaving much of her lower half exposed to her mother. "I thought you were getting up early? What are you doing in here?"

Kristy franticly answered. "Nothing, just getting up."

Mary looked at her daughter and could see her legs open and her vagina exposed. Thinking she slept in the nude, Mary ignored her daughter's exposed pussy. It was when she saw her toy on the bed, that she knew exactly what her daughter was up to. "Have you been using this again? I told you that it was not for you."

With a soft voice Kristy replied. "I am sorry, I just wanted to play with it before I got ready."

With the sound of frustration in her voice. "Well you're not the only one who needs it before a big concert."

"Mom, are you ok?"

"The asshole recruiter stood me up this morning. Right when I needed him the most."

With a look of intrigue Kristy shot back. "Mom, there are plenty of recruiters looking to get Joe in their college. What's so important about this one?"

"This one helped me with my physical needs, before every concert. I get very tense before ever concert."

It dawned on Kristy that Joe got it from her. It all seemed to fit. She was always gone before a concert. Now she knew that her mother was getting some every time her brother played.

Trying to be sympathetic. "It's ok Mom. I get the same way."

Mary looked at Kristy, and then looked at her swollen pussy. With a slight smile on her face, Mary replied. "It looks like you took care of yourself really well this morning. Did it hurt?"

What Kristy wanted to say was that she used the toy for her mouth, but it came out. "I did not use it."

"I am so sorry, baby. I thought you were finished. I did not know I interrupted you."

Kristy quickly said. "I am okay now."

Kristy relaxed a bit, seeing that her mother did not suspect what happened. So she thought that if she needed to finish her mother would leave. "It's ok. you still have time to use your toy."

Kristy did not suspect her mother to say. "Thanks but, I want something more. Would you mind helping me out?"

Not knowing what to say next, Kristy watched her mother sit on the bed next to her. "I guess."

Before she could even respond, Kristy felt her mother's hand touch her sensitive clit. It sent shock waves through her like never before. Wanting to say stop she let her mother rub her womanhood not being able to resist the ecstasy of it. Then, without warning Kristy felt her mom stop.

"Move over and let me get a better position. Better yet, get on top of me like before so we can both get off."

Wanting to fool around with her mom again was temping, but Kristy felt her brother's seed dripping out of her pussy. It worried her that she might find out, that he left his sperm deep inside her. Kristy got up from the bed, and knelt before her mother.

Following her daughters lead, Mary pulled down her skirt, and opened her legs to her daughter. She dropped her head down on her daughter's bed and waited for her relief to come at the end of her daughter's tongue.

Joe watched as his mother stripped, and then open her legs to his sister. Watching this lesbian scene unfold, caused his dick to come back to life. He could not help but jerk it, as he saw his sister on her knees with her face buried deep in his mother's pussy. Being so close to the action he could see his sisters open snatch as she was bent over. He saw his cum covering her pussy, and some even ooze out.

Kristy pushed her tongue deep in her mother's pussy folds quickly, and waited to hear her moan. After that she sucked on her clit and she waited for her mother to get off. Feeling the open air on her well fucked pussy caused her to want her brother to come out of the closet and mount her again. She even made sure he was getting a good view by pointing her ass right at her closet door.

The sound of the car horn outside caused everything to stop. Just when Kristy was starting to pull her head away to say something, she felt her mother's hand push her back to her dripping cunt. "Not yet, I am about to come!"

With a great moan Kristy was filled with pussy juice all in her mouth as her mother squirted. She pulled away and let her mother stand up. "Our ride is here."

Mary stood up to see that her daughter was covered in her love juice and need time to get ready. She also realized that she had to clean herself up too. "I will tell them to wait while you get cleaned up. When you are done, make sure your brother is ready to go too."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.