Piano Lessons - Cover

Piano Lessons

Copyright© 2010 by Vektor

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A family explores sex, and each other

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie  

The rest of the week seemed normal enough. Joe and Kristy still did not say a word about what happened, and still continued to get along. Kristy still masturbated every night thinking about what happened. She was now frustrated about getting off now. The simple act of rubbing her twat was not cutting it.

Kristy had always sneaked into her mother's room in the past. It was nothing new for her to grab certain clothes or jewelry. Although her mother was a D-Cup and she was only a B, she liked putting them on and thinking she had breasts like her mother's. She did however share panties when needed. Kristy was looking for something very different this time. She came across it a few months ago when exploring and was shocked that her mother even owned one.

Walking over to the dresser drawer she knelt down to the bottom drawer. She opened it open to reveal her mother's secret toy drawer. Inside where various lubes and toys. Most of them were vaginal massagers that vibrated at high speeds. On the left side Kristy saw what she wanted. She grabbed her mother's only dildo. It was at least 7 inches long and just as thick as the men she had seem in porn movies.

Kristy had only a few hours before her mom, and brother came home. She quickly stripped out of her jeans and panties and spread herself on the bed. Kristy was amazed on how lifelike the toy looked. It felt just as real as her brother's cock only bigger. Feeling the length of this dick in her hands also had an immediate effect on her now damp pussy. She could feel herself getting wet as she caressed this dick, just like she did her brother's.

With a swift movement of her hand she was now rubbing her pussy hard. Looking at this cock was not enough though. She moved the head into her mouth and started to suck on it. The head was bigger in her mouth than in her hand. She had to open wider than ever before to get this giant cock in her mouth. Kristy rubbed harder the more she moved this dick further down her throat. She could not help covering this large cock with spit as her mouth filled with saliva. With persistence she shoved it further down her throat was making her cunt pulse beyond control.

With her hand rubbing her pussy at a furious pace, Kristy worked the toy just as hard in and out of her mouth. After her pussy juice was flowing out of her, she got the courage to try something different. She had heard from friends at school who lost their virginity about how good it felt. This seemed like the next logical step, and her pussy seemed to need it more than anything. She positioned the head of the dildo at her cunt hole. Slowly, she moved the toy inside of her. Feeling the resistance of her hymen, she pushed it further. Kristy applied a little more pressure, but it seemed to do nothing. The feeling of the having her pussy filled with this cock was thrilling and exciting too. Kristy wanted it all the way in though not just part of the tip. With a force-full push, she rammed it in even harder. The overwhelming pain of this giant dick breaking her virginity made her scream. The feeling of being stretched beyond what she could handle forced her to pull out the bloody toy.

She ran to the bathroom to clean herself and the toy before her mother got home. She cleaned the toy and hid it under her bed. She was more concerned about being lied to by her friends then the fact she still needed to get off.

When her brother and mother got home, Kristy acted like nothing was wrong. She mentioned nothing about this incident to her friends either.

The following day Kristy wanted to try it again, but felt that her pussy was still too young and not ready for such a huge member. This caused her to sulk in her room instead of going out with friends and spending time with the family.

While sulking, with her head in the pillow, Kristy heard her door open and her mother pop her head in. "Kristy, Have you been in my room?"

Just as her mother asked the question, Kristy face became flushed with fear. She then remembered that she never put her mother's dildo away. When her mother walked in Kristy sat up and softly responded. "I did not mean to take it I only wanted to borrow it."

Mary was wearing nothing but her evening robe. Her long black hair was down and covering her cleavage. She looked natural now that her makeup was washed off. Even at forty, she looked good, but it did not stop her from wearing makeup at all times.

Looking her right in the eyes, and with a stern voice Mary said. "I don't like you taking things from my room. So hand it over"

Kristy wearing only a small tight shirt, and black panties got out of bed and reached under her bed. She felt the giant toy in her hands one more time, and still wanted to try it again. Now she knew it was most likely not going to happen. She turned around to hand it to her mother, and saw the shock on her face.

With utter shock Mary screamed "Where did you get that!"

Shocked at her mother's reaction "I am sorry. I just wanted to experiment with it."

Mary snatched it from her hand. With a more reserved tone she spoke again. "What do you mean experiment with it?"

"Well, I just wanted to try it. All my friends told me it feels good. So I wanted to feel what it's like."

Kristy watched her mother close the door behind her and sit on the bed next to her. "Are you telling me that you used it, and that was your first time?"

Kristy now sat down on the bed next to her mother. "I did not know it would hurt so much. I just needed to do something different then what I was doing."

"Oh my. Kristy, this toy is big for me and I had two kids. You should never have put something so big inside of you. This is too big for you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.