Born to Suck
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2010 by rmdexter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Shy orphan Joey tells of his time in a Group Home where he met his first "feeder". He is then sent to live with a distant Aunt and Uncle. Things turn out better for cum-hungry Joey than he ever anticipated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Coercion   Gay   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

"BZZZZZT! ... BZZZZZZT!" I awoke to the sound of the alarm going off in Sven's room. I had slept like a log and never woke up once throughout the night. In fact, I felt like I was lying in the same position I was in when I first lay down last night. I'm not surprised I hadn't move during the night; Sven had fucked my boy-pussy and mouth repeatedly until I was totally exhausted.

I slowly rolled over and felt my whole body aching ... but it was a good ache; like after you've exercised really hard. Not wanting to keep Sven waiting for his morning blow-job, I quickly climbed out of bed and made my way to his room. My whole groin area felt stiff and bruised, and my legs were shaky as I stepped into his room. In the dim light drifting into his room, I could see him lying on his back, the thin sheet covering his body to his waist. The sheet was tented up noticeably over his groin, his morning hard-on bobbing with each powerful beat of his heart.

"Come and get your breakfast, Kid," he said softly as he pushed the sheet down off his body. His throbbing erection seemed to draw me in magnetically, my knees hitting the bed as I crawled forward until my face was inches away from the engorged red knob. In the dim morning light, I could see the tip was already oozing pre-cum, a small glistening strand connecting the seeping red-eye with a shimmering wet spot on his abdomen. I reached forward, wrapped my little hand as far around the hot thick shaft as it would go, and pulled his rigid member away from his body. I watched enthralled as the shiny web of pre-cum stretched and grew thinner, until it finally snapped in the middle, some dropping onto his stomach, and some onto the crimson helmet of his pulsing dick. My eyes were locked onto the shimmering wet spot on his stomach and I leaned forward, hungry for a taste of his shimmering fluid.

"Mmmmmm," I purred in satisfaction as I licked up the silky juice. Once I'd cleaned off his stomach, I started at the base of his thick shaft and slowly licked my way up. When I got near the top, my tongue searched out the warm ribbon of juice that had adhered itself to the spongy membranes of his glans. I rolled my tongue slowly over his sensitive hot flesh as I let the masculine flavor of his pre-seminal liquid settle on my taste-buds. Wanting more, I drew the tip further towards my mouth, slipped my lips completely over the engorged flared crown, and started sucking enthusiastically.

"Oh yeah, that's it, suck that dick," Sven said as I started to rhythmically bob my head up and down on his turgid boner. "What a perfect way to start the day. Just keep sucking, Kid; it won't be much longer before you get a nice creamy reward." I was stroking his thick shaft with both hands as I pumped the loose outer sheath towards my mouth. After just a few minutes, I felt his cock get that extra bit of rigidity just before orgasm. I flicked my eyes down and saw his balls drawing up in the protective sack.

"OH YEAHHHHHHHH..." he said in a low drawn-out moan, "OH FUCK ... HERE YOU GO." His cock twitched and then I a felt a big gush as his cum erupted forcefully against the roof of my mouth.

"Mmmmmm," I mewed in satisfaction as the silky warm cream flooded my mouth. Wanting every drop, I drew the viscous seed deep into the back of my mouth and swallowed hungrily. It felt exquisite as his warm fresh cum slithered smoothly down my throat into my welcoming stomach; basting my still raw throat with a warm soothing coating.

"KEEP GOING COCKSUCKER ... GET EVERY LAST DROP," Sven said as he continued to unload into my sucking mouth. I swallowed a second, and then a third time as his spewing load filled my mouth. My jacking hands pumped back and forth along his pulsing cock as I pumped out the last few shots right onto my tongue. Finally, sensing I'd gotten as much of his precious seed out of him as I could, I slowed my milking hands and just sucked softly at the oozing tip.

"Did ya like that, Kid?" Sven said as he lay there contentedly with his arms crossed behind his head, a soft smile of satisfaction on his face.

"Yes, a lot," I said as I slipped my lips off the tip and rubbed his warm slick cock-head all around my face. "Do ... do you have a second load for me like you did yesterday?" I asked hopefully.

"I'll have another one for you soon enough," he said as he swung his legs off the side of the bed and got up. "We've got a lot to do before you get your next mouthful. You get the showers going while I take a crap." I let him get a head start to have some privacy and then followed him into the washroom area. I turned on both shower heads and by the time they were warmed up, Sven came out of the toilet room and started washing up. I had to use the crapper too and then I joined him under the hot stinging spray. He passed me the big bar of soap and allowed me the delicious pleasure of washing his big masculine body. He had that soft satisfied smile on his face the whole time as I slavishly washed his rugged tanned body with my soapy little hands. I spent a long time on his round firm bum and heavy cock as my attending hands worshipped his powerful gorgeous body. After thoroughly cleaning his long flaccid member, I started to stroke my slippery lathered hands back and forth in anticipation of getting another load.

"Just hold off there, Kid," Sven said as his cock started to thicken under my stroking hands. He turned and pulled his cock out of my stroking grasp, "like I said, you'll get another load soon enough. Finish getting cleaned up, and then pack some stuff to take overnight. Don't forget your enema kit."

"Yes sir," I said with a nod as I turned into the spray from the other nozzle and started soaping myself. I hurried so Sven wouldn't have to wait for me to dry him. I turned my shower off right after he did and he stood in position as I compliantly retrieved his towel and dried him before attending to myself. He walked away once I was done and I shivered as I dried the cooling the drops off my body.

I threw a few of my new clothes into my little suitcase while Sven was in his own room getting his stuff together. I gathered up the enema kit from the bathroom and stored it away amongst my stuff.

"Don't forget this," Sven said as he came to the door of his room and tossed me the big jar of Vaseline. "I think we'll be going through a lot of that in the next couple of days."

"Yes sir!" I said with glee as I looked at the big smile on his face.

"C'mon Kid, let's go," he said as he came out of his room carrying a duffel bag over his shoulder. I grabbed my battered old suitcase, jammed my favorite cap he'd given me onto my head and ran after him. We went to his truck that was parked outside and threw our bags behind the bench seat in the cab. Skipping to keep up with his long strides, I followed him over to the main house. I noticed he wasn't wearing his jeans today; he was wearing a pair of navy blue warm-up type pants with snaps down the sides; like athletes wear.

"Morning all," Sven said as we entered the house. The boys appeared to be just finishing up their breakfast as we arrived while Uncle Ben was sitting back sipping a cup of coffee reading a newspaper. Aunt Claire must have been in the kitchen.

"And it does feel like a great day, doesn't it?" Uncle Ben said as he tossed the paper aside and looked at us with a big smile on his face. I almost stopped in my tracks, taken aback by his seemingly cheery attitude; which was so unlike him. Even his own two sons looked at him with surprise on their faces.

"It does Ben, it does," Sven replied as he sat at the table.

"Yeah, I have the feeling we're gonna get a good price for old Rogue at that auction," Uncle Ben said as he reached forward with a fork, speared a strawberry and stuffed it into his mouth. I had never seen him so animated before; I kept looking at him, expecting the other shoe to drop, so to speak.

"Morning Sven ... Joey," Aunt Claire greeted us as the door to the kitchen swung open and she breezed into the room carrying a couple of plates of food for us. She had a big smile on her face and my eyes were immediately drawn to another tight top she was wearing today. It was a pale yellow tank-top type that showed an ample amount of cleavage. As she leaned over to set down our plates of bacon and eggs, I saw her boys looking across the table at the upper swells of her breasts, almost threatening to spill over the front edge of her tight yellow top. I looked down and saw she was wearing a little white skirt, almost like a women's golf skirt; that ended at mid-thigh to nicely show off her firm tanned legs.

"Thanks Claire, this looks great," Sven said as he hungrily dug into his food.

"Well, we gotta go," Brett said as he pushed his plate forward and got up from the table. He turned towards Sven and me, "Dad wants us to get an early start. That fence is gonna take a few days." I watched as Tyler got up too, both of them trying not to be obvious but I saw them both stealing surreptitious glances at their mother's big tits.

"Yeah," Uncle Ben said, "do a good job you two. I don't want to have to come out there on this bad ankle and re-do everything." Although he was kind of giving them the gears, he still had a smile on his face. "Now have a good day out there. Make sure you take that grub your mom packed up for you."

"Ya ... ya ... we already got it," Brett said as they picked up a cooler they'd already set by the front door and walked out. As we heard the truck start up, Aunt Claire picked up her coffee and took a sip as she leaned against the side of the table with one hip jutting suggestively in our direction. From the corner of my eye, I saw Sven take in the view of her shapely legs as much as I was.

"What are you wearing, Sven?" she asked as she looked down at his nylon pants. "I've never seen you wear something like that unless you were gonna be working out."

"Well, it'll be a long ride over to Springfield and I just want to be comfortable for the drive. Which reminds me; I've got a new shirt with some of those annoying tags in the back of the collar. Can I borrow that seam-ripper thing from your sewing kit?"

"Sure, it's in the drawer over there," she said, nodding to a bureau against the wall in the living room.

"I'll grab it now before I forget," Sven said as he folded up a piece of toast and crammed it into his mouth. As he got up and ambled over to the big piece of furniture, Aunt Claire sat back down in her chair and turned partially to face me, her back angled towards Uncle Ben.

"Joey, I'm surprised," she said in that warm lilting voice of hers, "I thought you might have come back last night for a little snack. I was already to give you a nice hot treat." I looked up at her and saw the devilish look in her eyes; we both knew exactly what kind of 'hot treat' she had in mind. And just in case there was any doubt, as she leaned forward over the table blocking Uncle Ben's view, she let her legs drift apart. As they continued to roll open, my eyes flicked down to the creamy expanse of her smooth inner thighs. I could see all the way up beneath the hem of her little white skirt to a shiny pair of white satin panties. I could even see a dark stain where the front panel was noticeably wet.

"I ... uh ... I ... uh," I stammered, feeling my face turning red, "I went to bed kind of early. I was pretty tired."

"Oh, did you have a long hard day?" she asked as her eyes flicked over to Sven, seeming to know that I had spent the night servicing his magnificent cock.

"Uh ... yeah, I did." Yesterday, yes, it was definitely 'long', and 'hard', I thought to myself.

"Got it," Sven said as he came back to the table holding up a little plastic tool. As he slipped it into his shirt pocket and sat back in his chair, Aunt Claire quickly closed her spread legs.

Uncle Ben started talking to Sven about the horse auction and I was happy for the interruption of Aunt Claire's questioning. It allowed me to finish my breakfast without worrying about the provocative conversation that she had started. As the two men talked, I saw her glance at me a few times with a sly look in here eyes. It seemed like she was up to something, but I couldn't figure out what. Uncle Ben was chuckling and smiling like I'd never seen before. I wondered what the heck had gotten into him. Sven and I finished our food and as he took a last slug of coffee, I downed the rest of my orange juice.

"Well Sven," Uncle Ben said as he grabbed the pair of crutches leaning against the wall next to him and got to his feet, "let's get old Rogue in the trailer and I'll say my goodbyes. I'm gonna miss that big guy."

"Joey, could you help me clean up a bit?" Aunt Claire said as she picked up a couple of plates from the table. I quickly shot an anxious glance at Sven and he gave me a quick nod, indicating I was to do as she asked.

"Sure," I said as I grabbed some of the dirty dishes from the table. I followed her into the kitchen and the swinging door closed behind us. She set the dishes she had in the sink and did likewise with mine.

"C'mon," she said as she grasped my arm and pulled me forcefully into laundry room off the kitchen, "they'll be a few minutes with that horse. We've got some time." She pushed me into the room and I turned towards her as she closed the door and faced me. Her face was a mask of lust, a look of wanton desire smoldering in her eyes.

"Lay down on the floor," she said as she lifted the hem of her skirt. Knowing Sven wanted me to do whatever she asked; I quickly lay down on my back and looked up at her. She reached beneath her skirt and I saw her shimmy her hips from side to side as she slipped off her panties. She stepped forward until her long shapely legs were on either side of my body. I looked up between those smooth alabaster columns to see her pink labia glistening with her juices.

"I've got something special for you, Joey," she said in a teasing voice as she lowered herself to her knees until her warm pussy was poised right over my mouth. She lifted up her skirt with one hand, then took the other and used her fingers to ease open her plump wet labia. My eyes zeroed in on her hot gooey hole and as I saw her stomach kind of flex, a gob of thick whitish fluid started to ooze forth.

"Wha ... where... ?" I babbled incoherently as I looked at the wad of man-cum seeping from her bubbling cunt.

"I was really excited hoping you'd come back last night and use that pretty little mouth of yours on me again. I ended up rubbing myself off twice last night thinking about it. I woke up this morning still horny, and knowing how much you like the taste of a man's cum, I thought I'd give you a little treat as a surprise." She looked down at me with a pleased smile on her face. "So I climbed on Uncle Ben and rode him until I got off and he came inside me. I want to cum again on your mouth though, so get to work, we don't have much time." Oh, so that would explain why Uncle Ben was so cheery this morning. I guess nothing makes a man happier than a set of well-drained balls; or a mouthful of hot cum in my case.

Aunt Claire removed her fingers from her spread pussy-lips, then released her skirt until it fell down to completely cover my face. Through the thin white material, I could still clearly see those glistening lips of her steaming cunt as she leaned forward to support herself on her arms and lowered that hot little box right over my face until I could actually feel the intense heat emanating from it.

"Now get that beautiful tongue of yours way up inside me and clean out all that cum you love so much," she said as lowered herself right onto my waiting mouth and rolled her hips in slow grinding motion against my face. Not wanting to disappoint her or Sven, I licked out with my tongue and lapped up the waiting gob of Uncle Ben's semen. It was nice and warm and the texture tasted thicker, as if he hadn't gotten off in a long time and his seminal fluid was chock-full of sperm. As I drew the initial wad further into my mouth, I let the flavor wash over my taste-buds. Besides being a little thicker, almost 'chunky', Uncle Ben's cum had its own distinct flavor, again, not better, not worse than Mr. Jarvis' or Sven's, or even Kurt's; just different. I found I really liked it. As I savored the delicious taste for a moment longer before letting the thick wad slide down my throat, I wondered what was happening to me, if something was wrong with me for enjoying the taste of my own uncle's cum ... but I knew, right now, I wanted more!

"Mmmmhhhh," I gave off a little squeal of pleasure as I enthusiastically lanced my tongue between her hot pink lips, my tongue eagerly searching for more of my uncle's warm precious seed.

"Oh yeah, that's it. I figured you'd like that," Aunt Claire said as she pressed her bubbling cunt down harder against my face. "He shot it nice and deep inside me, so make sure you get your tongue way up in there to get it all." I plunged my tongue deep into her hot wet slit, my tongue pressing against the moist sides as I ardently searched for his succulent cum. As she had said, way inside her I felt a nice big thick wad with the tip of my tongue. I kind of slipped my tongue around it and insistently drew it back into my mouth. Yes! The sizable gob felt hot, slick and luxurious on my tongue. I rolled it around for a few seconds before swallowing and then probing for more.

"Oh Jesus, that's good," she said with a low guttural growl and another roll of her wide womanly hips as my tongue slithered deep inside her once more. Her body was rocking back and forth as my lips and tongue pleasured her hot wet flesh. Time and again, my tongue penetrated as far up into her as I could get it, each time drawing out wads and sticky ribbons of my uncle's thick silvery seed. Her own womanly nectar was flowing freely into my mouth now too, and I found that I didn't mind it as much as I had last time. Knowing that both she and Sven would be happy with my efforts, I swirled my tongue deep inside her, the probing tip rubbing torturously all around the soft folds of flesh inside her.

"OH FUCK ... THAT'S IT ... NICE AND DEEP ... JUST LIKE THAT," she groaned as she tried to keep her excited voice quiet but her pleasure was escalating now at an accelerated rate. I could feel the exquisite sensual heat from her molten snatch against my face and knew from her moaning and squirming that she was close. I slipped my tongue from deep inside her and wrapped my lips around the stiff little cock-like nodule of her clit. I wrapped my lips around that erect little spire, then sucked on it at the same time as I rolled my tongue all over the hot sensitive surface of it.

"OH FUCK ... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH," she groaned loudly and her body started to really shake as her climax hit her like a ton of bricks. I slurped loudly at her throbbing clit as she ground her wide hips hard against my face and thrashed about like a wildcat.

"UUUUUUNNNGGGGHHHH," she groaned loudly through gritted teeth as her powerful orgasm had every nerve-ending in her body tingling with pleasure. I felt a wash of warm liquid over my chin as her female nectar was absolutely gushing from her over-heated cunt. I kept up with my oral assault on her stiff hot clit for a long time as she moaned and groaned deeply until a final big shudder went through her mature body and I felt her let out a long deep breath of air.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh ... yessssssssss," she hissed softly as the final tingling tremors of her quivering release washed through her body. Sensing she was done, I quickly slipped my tongue down to her oozing slit and sucked and licked at her hot gooey hole. I ardently swirled my tongue all around her hot wet flesh as I drew as much of her warm cunt-honey into my mouth as I could.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it," she purred as she rolled her wide womanly hips all around my face, "lick it all up." It was warm underneath her short skirt, but I didn't mind, it felt hot and wickedly sinful knowing I had just eaten a big load of my uncle's cum from my aunt's steaming pussy, and now I was licking up her own silky discharge. She let me softly suck and lick at her hot pink flesh for another minute before she sat back and stopped me.

"Okay, Joey, we better get out of here before they come looking for us." She got up and as she smoothed down her skirt, I saw her long stiff nipples thrusting against the tight yellow material of her top. Yes, she had definitely been aroused by our little encounter.

She looked at me and a big smile came over her face. "C'mere, she said as she grabbed a little towel near the laundry tub, "you've got me all over your face." I instinctively ran my tongue down over my chin and licked up as much as I could. She kept smiling as she took the towel and wiped the rest of her warm silky juices off my face. She picked up the panties she'd put on top of the washing machine and was about to step into them, then she paused, looked at me and gave a little moan, then quickly opened the door and peeked into the kitchen. She quickly closed the door and turned with her back against it.

"Quick Joey, get down on your knees and give me one more kiss," she said hurriedly as she held her panties in one hand and lifted her skirt with the other. I stepped forward and quickly dropped to my knees. As I did, she shifted her sandal-covered feet to each side to spread herself open more to me. I saw the pebbly dark pink bud of her sensitive clit peeking out at me from the soft folds of flesh and leaned forward to press my wet lips against it in a tender kiss. Once I kissed the very tip, I let my lips slip over it and started to bob my head back and forth on it, just as I would with a hard cock.

"Mmmmmm, that's so nice," she purred as she looked down at me with a warm smile of satisfaction on her face. She let me do that for about a minute before she finally pushed me away. "Jesus, I could stay there all day and let you do that." Her voice was low and husky, the deep arousal inside her apparent in her wanton tone. She stepped into her panties and pulled them up to snugly cup her warm womanhood as I rose to my feet.

"Next time, I hope we won't have to be in so much of a rush," she said as she reached forward and tenderly stroked my face.

"Me too," I said, meaning it this time. "Thank you, Aunt Claire. Thanks for letting me taste Uncle Ben's cum like that. I really liked it; and yours too." I felt myself turning red at my admission but she just stroked my cheek again and leaned forward to kiss my forehead.

"That's good, Joey, I'm so glad you liked it. Hopefully we'll have many more opportunities to keep you well fed." She leaned back and opened the door. "Now, we better get out there before they wonder what happened to us." We walked out with her arm around my shoulder, and for the first time since I'd arrived, I felt like someone besides Sven cared about me.

The men closed up the back of the horse trailer just as we walked up to the barn; Rogue already comfortably inside. Standing there with the help of his crutches, Uncle Ben gave Rogue's backside one more pat.

"Take care of yourself, Old Boy," he said softly. You could almost hear his voice crack as he said his final goodbyes to his prize horse. "Take care of him, Sven." Sven nodded and clapped the older man on the shoulder before sliding the locking bolt in place on the back of the trailer.

"See you in a couple of days," Sven said as he walked towards the front of the truck.

"Bye," I said as Aunt Claire took Uncle Ben's arm.

"Bye, Joey. Have fun. We'll spend some time together when you get back," she said as she gave me a little wink. I smiled and nodded as I turned and jumped into the passenger seat. Sven started the truck and we waved goodbye as we headed out onto the road.

"Sven, you'll never guess what happened!" I said excitedly as soon as Aunt Claire and Uncle Ben were out of sight.

"Would it have anything to do with the smell of Claire's pussy juice that you've got all over you?" he said as he looked at me with a knowing grin on his face.

"Wh ... what?" I asked in shock. "You ... you can smell it?"

"Oh yeah; that's one of the nicest scents known to man. And besides there's even some in your hair," he said pointing near one of my ears. I reached up and felt a sticky dampness under my fingers as I pressed them against the side of my head. I brought my wet fingers in front of my face and smelled them. Yes, it was definitely Aunt Claire's pussy-juice. Sven watched as I slipped my fingers into my mouth and licked them clean.

"So the old girl made you eat her out again?"

"Yeah, but not only that; she'd fucked Uncle Ben just before we go there for breakfast."

"She did?" Sven asked, shaking his head with a wry grin on his face.

"Yeah, she said she did it for me. His cum was still nice and warm inside her. She sat on my face in that laundry room off the kitchen and had me eat her until I sucked it all out."

"How did you like that?" he asked curiously.

"At first I ... I didn't know what to do. And then, once I tasted his cum, I really liked it and wanted more. I think I got every drop. She seemed pretty happy."

"I hope you ate her until she was able to cum too?" he asked sternly.

"Oh yes, she did. She was pretty excited. She really came a lot. I licked most of it up but I guess I didn't get it all," I said as I pointed to the damp spot in my hair.

"Yeah, the old girl really cums a lot when she gets off. You seem like you liked it better this time?"

"I did ... I did like it better. I ... I'm glad I can make Aunt Claire feel good too. She's been very nice to me since I've been here."

"That's good, Kid. I'm glad you feel that way. It'll do you good to have your aunt on your side."

We drove in silence for a little while and then I needed to ask Sven about some thoughts I'd been having since my session with Aunt Claire.

"Sven, I've been thinking about something ... and ... and I don't know what to think."

"What?" he asked as he looked at me; totally confused at what I was trying to say.

"I didn't say that very good. I mean, I was thinking, after being with Kurt, and now after tasting Uncle Ben's cum, I'm ... I'm a little confused."

"How's that, Kid?"

"I ... I really felt good after swallowing their cum too. Do you ... do you think they both have the same kind of nutrients and stuff in their cum that you and Mr. Jarvis have?"

"Aaah, I see," Sven replied with a knowing smile on his face. "I'm pretty sure they don't. But you still really liked it. Well, that is interesting. What do you think about that?" he said, emphasizing the word 'you'.

"I ... I don't know," I admitted. "I guess that's why I asked. I hoped you might know and be able to help me."

"Well, with both Kurt, and now Uncle Ben, you found that you liked having the taste of another man's cum in your mouth, right?"

"Yes," I said as I nodded in agreement.

"And not only did you like the taste, but it made you feel better afterwards, too, right?"

"Yes."

Sven looked at me intently until I held his gaze and then he spoke slowly, "Joey, did you ever think that maybe its just getting a man's cum inside you that makes you feel good, no matter who it's from?"

His words hit me like a ton of bricks and I sat back in my seat and looked out the window with a million thoughts going through my head. The more I thought about it, the more that what Sven had just said made sense. I had originally thought that it was something in Mr. Jarvis' and Sven's cum that had made me feel better and happy; now I realized it was actually the act of being able to service these men and having them feed me their cum that was filling some inherent need inside me. I loved the taste of these men and their cum, the feeling of having my mouth filled with their warm cream, of being able to worship them slavishly as they used me for their pleasure. I realized I had that same contented feeling inside me when Kurt had his cock buried in my mouth, or even when I was sucking Uncle Ben's cum out of Aunt Claire's pussy. Yes, it all made sense.

I turned in my seat until I was looking back at Sven. "I ... think you might be right. Do ... do you think Mr. Jarvis was lying to me about what his cum could do for me?"

"I wouldn't call it lying," Sven said in that warm comforting tone of his. "I think Mr. Jarvis saw something in you. He saw what you really needed to be happy; to be able to service men like him and myself; to do as we tell you to do. He may have devised a clever little ruse to get you started, but once that happened, I think you were only too happy to continue." He paused as he looked over at me, that knowing look on his face, that look that said that he too, could see right into my soul. "Am I right?"

"I ... I think you are right," I confessed with a nod of agreement.

"And since you've come here and been with me, haven't you been happy?"

"I ... I've never been happier in my entire life."

"And whether it's Mr. Jarvis, or me, or even Kurt, it's having a man tell you what he wants you to do for him that really makes you happy. Being able to bring a man pleasure if your gift, Kid. You have a talent, you are a perfect cocksucker; it was like you were born to suck. You should cherish that gift, use it as much as you can. Having a man instruct you, tell you what to do, when to suck his cock, or when he wants your tight little pussy, that is what you were put on earth for." He paused again as I thought about what he was saying. "And whether it was Mr. Jarvis, or me now; for you to feel totally happy, you need a man to tell you what you need to do. And the fact that you love cock and cum so much is just an added bonus."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.