Born to Suck
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by rmdexter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Shy orphan Joey tells of his time in a Group Home where he met his first "feeder". He is then sent to live with a distant Aunt and Uncle. Things turn out better for cum-hungry Joey than he ever anticipated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Coercion   Gay   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock going off in Sven's room. I groggily came awake and sat up on my elbows. I was a little confused at first about where I was but through the early morning light starting to filter in through the windows; it all quickly came back to me; the long bus ride to my aunt and uncles, dinner together with my new cousins, having to stay in the bunkhouse with Sven, and then me sneakily watching him masturbate. Watching Sven stroke that big beautiful hard cock of his to completion had been amazing. I could feel myself smiling as I pictured it again in my head.

"Morning, Kid," he said as he stumbled wearily from his room and leaned against the doorframe. I looked down and noticed right away that he was holding a towel wrapped around his waist. I figured it was probably the same one that I'd sucked his fresh cum off of last night. "Did you sleep okay?"

"I ... I think so," I muttered as my eyes ran up and down his muscular body.

"Good. You've got a big day ahead of you. Breakfast will be served up shortly. I'm gonna hit the showers." With that, he headed through the opening into the shower room. I gasped a few seconds later as I heard him start to take a piss. Jesus Christ! It sounded like a fire hose! His piss was so powerful, I could easily hear it as it seemed to pound into the toilet in torrents. I'd seen the urinal they had in there and it was the kind that had some water in the bottom too; he may have been using that. Whatever, the thunderous sound of his powerful stream of piss was incredible. It immediately drew my thoughts back to that huge long cock I'd seen him stroking the night before.

When he finished, I heard him flush and then the shower started. I didn't know if he expected me to use one of the other heads in the gang shower, but I still felt uncomfortable about the whole idea. He hadn't said anything, so I figured it was just best to wait and then take my own shower when he was done.

I rubbed my face to help shake off the cobwebs and then ran my fingers through my hair. One finger kind of got hung up as it encountered a matted piece of hair. I felt around with my fingers and yes, a small clump of my hair was kind of stuck together. I remembered it being so hot last night that I'd taken off my pajamas and just slept under the one sheet. I guess even my head must have been sweating a bit in the night and then I must have laid on it or something. I sat up further and something on my top sheet made my eyes look down at it. There was a darker circular area on the white sheet that kind of looked like a greasy stain. I spotted a second one and then when I held the sheet out tauter in front of me; I could see that there were a whole bunch of similar stains all over it. I had never noticed when I first came to bed because it had been covered by the blanket. It was only after I'd turned the light out that I'd pushed the blanket down after being hot. Based on what Sven had said about the way things were with my aunt and uncle, getting new sheets was probably pretty far down on their list of priorities. Anyways, I'd slept well; I guess that was all that really counted.

"Okay, it's all yours," Sven said as he strolled back out of the shower room with a towel knotted around his waist again. He barely looked my way this time and disappeared into his room and closed the door all the way this time. I pulled on my pajama pants, gathered up my clothes I was going to wear that day and made my way into the bathroom. I used the facilities and then took a hot eye-opening shower. It sure felt good. I thoroughly washed my hair and got out the stubborn knot of dried sweat I'd found there. I quickly dressed and found Sven waiting for me when I was done.

"Come, Kid, I'm starving," he said as reached over and playfully tousled my damp hair. It brought a big smile to my face and I pulled on my sneakers and followed him out the door and over to the main house. When we got there, my aunt and uncle were already bringing the food over to the table. I looked down at an enormous stack of pancakes and a huge pile of sausages.

"Well, Joey, did you sleep okay?" my aunt asked as she poured coffee for Sven and Uncle Ben.

"I slept fine. Thank you, ma'am." I picked up the glass of orange juice in front of my spot and the cold fresh juice tasted delicious.

"Good, good," she muttered. "So overall, your first night was okay?"

"Yes, ma'am, it was very good," I said thinking about watching Sven's hand slide up and down the full length of his virile manhood. I looked over at him quickly and saw him smiling slightly from behind his coffee cup.

"You better dig in before those boys get here and don't leave you anything," my aunt said as she passed me the plate of pancakes. "Oh, speak of the devil..." Brett and Ty sauntered into the room looking pretty groggy. They slumped into their chairs and proceeded to load up their plates with food with barely a word from either one of them. That was okay with me, I was still pretty uncomfortable around both of them.

"So Joey," my Uncle Ben said from the head of the table, "you'll be sticking pretty close to Sven today. The boys have got some work in the south field and Sven will show you around the place and how things work here. You just mind that you do what he tells you and you'll be fine. D'ya understand?"

"Yes, sir," I said as I realized I'd be willing to do just about anything Sven asked me to do.

"Good. Now everybody eat up. We've got work to do." The boys wolfed down their food with barely a word while Sven and Uncle Ben talked about some ranch stuff that didn't make a lot of sense to me at this point. The boys took off back up to their rooms while my aunt started clearing away the dishes as the rest of us finished.

"C'mon, Kid," Sven said as he got up and headed back out the front door. I followed him across towards the barn; I had to almost jog a couple of times to keep up with his long strides. He went straight to the front of the barn and threw open one of the big double doors at the entrance. I could hear the whinny of horses from further inside and followed him over to the first pen. Inside was a horse with a little horse nursing from her.

"Wow, a mama horse and a baby horse!" I said excitedly as I peered between the wooden slats of the pen. I was surprised to hear Sven burst into laughter.

"A mama horse and a baby horse?" he said with exaggeration in his voice. "Kid, you've got a lot to learn, starting right now. A mama horse, as you call her, is called a mare, not a mama horse, got it?"

"Yes, sir," I said shamefaced.

"That's okay, Kid. It gave me a good laugh," he said as he put his arm around me and patted me on the shoulder. He left his big hand there and I savored the warm comforting feeling of his hand upon me.

"Now a baby horse is known as a foal. If the foal is a female, then it's called a filly. If it's a male, it's called a colt. This one here is a colt." We watched as the colt lifted its head from beneath its mother and walked awkwardly around the pen.

"This one here reminds of you," Sven said as we both watched the young animal trying to find his legs. "He's new here, he's got lots of energy, and he's got lots to learn. Just like you." Sven patted me on the shoulder affectionately again. "Oh, but look at that. It looks like he really knows how to suck, too." The colt had lowered his head again and really latched on to one of the mare's teats. You could see him working his mouth as he drew out the warm milk. I felt myself turning red as I thought about how Sven had said the colt reminded him of me. I was picturing how much I wished it was me feeding from Sven's cock, just like this colt was feeding from its mother.

"Yeah, it's important for young colts like you and him to get the nourishment you need into you." Sven said as I turned and looked at him curiously. "Yeah, I'll make sure you have whatever you need, Kid. C'mon, we've got other stuff to do." He moved further into the barn and we came to an area with some other horses in pens. From inside one, I could see a big jet-black horse looking at us boldly.

"This is Rogue. He's your uncle's breeding stallion. Never go in that pen unless you want to get trampled to death. He's a beautiful horse but he can be as mean as they come." I nodded my head as we moved on further into the barn where there were a couple of other horses grazing peacefully.

"This is my horse, Phantom. And you'll be using this horse for a while anyways as you learn to ride. This is Daisy, she's very gentle." He brought forth a brown medium-sized horse and showed me how to stroke her nose. As I reached up to pet her, she licked my hand which made me laugh.

"I think she likes you already," Sven said as he gathered up the gear and started saddling up the two horses. As he did, I kept stroking Daisy's nose and she seemed to enjoy it as she stood peacefully and let me touch her. I started to feel an instant affection for her and I was happy he had chosen her for me to ride. Once we were done, we led the two horses outside and he helped heft me up into the saddle.

"Here, Kid, you're gonna need this," Sven said as he reached into one of his saddlebags and passed me one of his old weathered ball caps. I had to adjust the back down a number of sizes so it would fit on my smaller head, but I was proud to wear it.

I had ridden a couple of times when the counselors from Monroe had taken us for an outing to a horse farm, so I wasn't totally useless. Sven's horse was a beautiful chestnut a fare deal bigger than Daisy. Daisy readily followed as Sven turned Phantom into one of the fields. Under Sven's tutelage and Daisy's natural gentle disposition, it didn't take long before Sven was praising my riding abilities.

He took me on a lengthy tour of the property and I was surprised at how big the ranch actually was. A few of the fields were lying fallow as my uncle just couldn't afford to work them. There were a few rolling hills on the property and from one, we could see Brett and Tyler working on a portion of fence. Or they were supposed to be working anyways. They hadn't seen us at first and were just sitting on a couple of big rocks talking to each other. Brett noticed us and after a quick word to Ty, they both picked up there tools and started repairing the fence. Sven turned the horses and we moved on to another part of the ranch, leaving them to carry on.

We made our way back to the main farm house and had lunch with my aunt and uncle as Sven reported on a few things he'd seen on our tour. After lunch, Sven spent some time repairing a tractor engine while I stood by and handed him the tools he asked for and just generally watched him work. Man, he was so good at everything he did. He had a natural confidence that made everything he did look easy. We spent the rest of the afternoon doing various small jobs and I was given the job of sweeping up in the barn. Eventually Sven came and got me and we washed up in the bunkhouse before going in for dinner.

There was not much conversation over dinner and the boys seemed in a surly mood and I was happy when it finally finished. Sven and I made our way back to the bunkhouse and he told me to go and take my shower first as he had some e-mails and online banking stuff to do. He disappeared into his room and closed the door as I got out a clean pair of shorts and a t-shirt. The hot shower felt wonderful after a day spent outdoors. I wasn't used to the fresh air and I felt incredibly tired. I finished my shower and after dressing, I lied down on my bed and read my book. I felt myself drifting off and I must have slept for about an hour before I felt Sven shaking my foot.

"Hey, don't sleep the night away or you'll be up at three in the morning. And I don't want you waking me up then," he scolded my playfully as he pointed his finger at me. "There're a few computer games there if you want to try any. Your uncle and I have to go through some paperwork tonight so I'll be over at the house for a little while. Feel free to use the computer, I left it on." With that, he ambled over to the door and left.

I went and splashed some water on my face to wake myself up and then went into his room to see what computer games he had. He'd left them sitting on his desk and there were a couple I was familiar with. I picked one and slipped the disc into the machine when a thought came into my head, I wondered what he'd been looking at on his computer when I'd watched him jerk off last night? When the disc booted up, I left it in but turned it off. I felt guilty about what I was about to do but I couldn't resist. My curiosity got the better of me and I quickly ran to one of the windows facing the main farmhouse to make sure he wasn't on his way back.

"Good, I've got a little time," I said to myself. Seeing that the coast was clear, I quickly made my way back to the computer. I clicked on the internet connection button and once it loaded, I clicked on the "History" button. It brought up a site I'd never heard of: "storiesonline.net". I clicked on it and found that it was a website filled with erotic stories. He seemed to have his own account and when I clicked the "Login" button, it brought me to his own account page on the site. There was a tab marked "Library" and I clicked on that. It had a listing of a number of story titles. I felt my heart racing with excitement as I picked one at random. I started reading and it was about a trucker who picks up a young hitchhiker and when the truck breaks down, they are forced to spend the night together in a seedy motel. The trucker teaches the hitchhiker how to suck his big cock, and before long, the hitchhiker is enthusiastically swallowing load after load of the trucker's cum. I clicked on another one and it was about a construction worked who was working with a young apprentice. The construction worked had caught the apprentice stealing some petty cash and the apprentice offered to do anything to avoid being exposed. The big construction worker stripped off his overalls and whipped out his big thick cock and started to push the apprentice down to his knees. Just then, I heard the door to the bunkhouse open.

"How's it going, Kid?" I heard Sven call out from the far end of the room. I hurriedly closed the internet connection and called up the video game I'd inserted earlier.

"So you like that one?" Sven asked as he stepped into the room and looked over my shoulder as I shot some bad guys. I was sweating beneath my t-shirt as I had barely got the game up and running before he came into the room.

"Yeah, I've played this one before. I guess I've had enough though. Thanks for letting me use it," I said as I got up hurriedly and rushed from the room.

"Sure, Kid. No problem. You can use it anytime you want."

I went and laid back down on my bed and picked up my book. I pretended to read it but my heart was racing with excitement at what I'd read on Sven's computer. So he'd been reading stories about what I hoped would happen between us. It all of a sudden dawned on me that the young hitchhiker in the first story had been called "Kid" by the truck driver. I had thought that Sven had been thinking about me when he came, but maybe it was just the character in that story. I was more confused than ever now and wasn't sure what to think.

"Okay, Kid. I'm gonna hit the showers and then get some shuteye." He casually strolled into the shower room and I listened as he took his shower. I was hoping he'd do the same tonight as last night so I got ready by slipping off my t-shirt and shorts and getting beneath my stained sheet. He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist again, just like he had last night. Jesus, but he had an amazing body.

"So I see you took my advice about the pajamas," he said as he stood by the foot of my bed and ran his fingers sensually through his damp hair.

"Yeah, you were right, it was pretty hot last night. I ... I'm pretty tired. I think I'll go to sleep now." I figured the earlier he thought I was asleep, the earlier he might start to masturbate.

"Oh sure. You look pretty tired. Goodnight, Kid," he said as he gave me a dazzling smile.

"Goodnight, sir," I said as I reached over and clicked off my light beside me. As the room was plunged into darkness, he stepped into his room and once again removed his towel as he entered. I saw the beautiful round curve of his backside once more before he disappeared from view. He closed the door and this time, it was left open an inch or so more than last night. I waited about fifteen minutes so he'd think I was asleep and then I crawled back across the floor and peered through the slit in the door. Like last night, he was sitting at his computer naked, but the jar of Vaseline was already on the desk beside him. After a minute or so, he turned and his gaze ran past the doorway to something else in the room beyond it. I held stock still again as he turned back to face the computer screen. He must have been enjoying one of those stories because he got that funny little smile on his face again.

I watched as he turned his chair to the left again until his heavy piece of man-meat was pointing right towards me. I licked my lips in anticipation of what was coming as he reached his hand into the jar of lubricant. I sat as still as could be and watched enthralled as he slid his hand back and forth along that heavenly cock of his. Before long, it was sticking straight up, hard as steel. He released it again and I sat mesmerized as it throbbed powerfully with each beat of his heart. After a couple of minutes, he resumed stroking it vigorously. I sat as quiet as I could with my own heart racing a mile a minute with excitement.

"Oh fuck, yeah ... some more for you, Kid," he muttered softly as his cock started to shoot. Once again, the first three or four ropes jettisoned high in the air before falling back down upon his muscular chest. I watched with my eyes big as saucers as his cock kept spewing out gob after milky gob of shimmering cum until his chest, stomach and hand were almost totally covered. He released his cock again and I watched it bob up and down slowly with each heartbeat as it slowly deflated. He gathered up the towel and once again wiped himself clean. This time, he seemed to take extra care to keep the wads of his warm cum as close together as possible on the towel. Maybe he figured it was less likely to leave a stain that way. He tossed the towel onto the floor like he'd done last night, shut down his computer and went to bed. I waited a couple of minutes after he turned his light out before deftly opening the door and pulling the towel towards me. I eagerly scooped it up and plunged my tongue against the warm sticky fabric as I gathered up every drop.

"Mmmmmm," I heard myself softly mewing as I sucked and licked at the damp towel until I had lapped and sucked up as much of his delicious semen as I could. I slipped it back into his room, softly pulled the door back to the position it had been in and quietly returned to my bed. I lay beneath the sheet naked, slowly rolling my tongue all around the inside of my mouth as I savored the delicious manly flavor his cum had left. As I pictured that beautiful hard cock in my mind and thought about those stories I'd seen on his computer, I drifted off to sleep...

I woke up what I figured was about an hour later and quietly rolled over on my side and pulled the sheet up to my shoulders. I wasn't sure what woke me up but I was just about to fall back to sleep when I heard Sven's voice.

"Hey Kid, you asleep?" I heard him ask in a hushed whisper. Wondering what he was up to, I stayed as quiet as I could and closed my eyes while I continued to listen intently. I heard him quietly step across the room until I sensed he was standing right next to my bed.

"Hey Kid," he said again but I remained lying calmly, as if deep in a relaxed sleep. I heard a soft sticky sound and opened my eyes into narrow slits. In the moonlight, I could see his big masculine body looming over me as he stood right next to my face. Through the narrow slits of my eyelids, I looked upwards and saw his hand sliding along that beautiful hard cock, just inches away from my face! I felt my heart start to race but I stayed as still as a scared rabbit as he continued to jack away at his rock-hard cock. He was pointing the head right at my face and I could smell the musky manly scent of his cock combined with the powdery smell of the Vaseline. I could feel a few drops of his pre-cum hit my face and head and I realized that he must have done this last night too. That would explain my matted hair and the damp greasy stains on my sheets.

I was thrilled at the idea that Sven had jacked off on me the night before with me being totally unaware of the whole lurid event. There was no way I was gonna miss seeing that tonight so I stayed as still as I could but watched through slitted eyes as he continued to work his big thick erection over me. His hand was moving more vigorously now and I could feel more stray drops of pre-cum landing on me as he approached his orgasm.

"Oh fuck, here you go, Kid," he whispered softly as he started to cum. Just as the first wad was about to shoot forth, he moved the head of cock away from my face and towards my body. I wanted to cry out that he shouldn't have done that just as the first thick rope shot forcefully against my sheet. It was so powerful, I could even hear the sound of it hitting the smooth material covering me. I felt the power of that first shot as it pushed right through the sheet like a little rubber bullet against my skin. He continued to pump away at his cock and directed shot after shot towards my body. I could feel the delicious gobs raining down on me as he continued to ejaculate. As his hand pumped vigorously along his spitting cock, I felt one big gob go off to the side and land right on my cheek. I almost gasped in pleasure as I felt the thick cream slowly start to slide towards my mouth as I was lying on my side. As he continued to milk away at his throbbing erection, I felt the edge of that big gob right at the corner of my mouth. I let my lips open slightly and felt the wonderful sensation as that creamy wad of his semen started to slide right into my welcoming mouth.

"Mmmmm," I couldn't help it as I let out a soft purr of pleasure as I tasted the warm musky cream. I flicked my tongue over to the corner of my mouth and just let the gob of his viscous seed slide right down off my cheek and into my mouth. I could feel the slimy snail trail it left on my skin as the heavy gob disappeared into my mouth. I closed my lips and let the fresh warm cum settle on my tongue.

Sven finally finished cumming and I saw him quietly back away and return to his room. As soon as he closed the door, I pulled the sheet up towards my mouth and licked up every fresh drop. There was a tremendous amount of cum and I eagerly lapped up as much as I could. Yes, that is exactly what had happened last night. Only tomorrow morning, the new stains wouldn't be so noticeable as I had nearly all of his cum gathered together in a nice warm spot in the pit of my stomach.

"Mmmmm," I purred again as I dropped the sheet back down onto my body and traced my finger along the drying line of cum on my face. I gathered as much as I could onto my fingertip and sucked on it slowly as I drifted back to sleep like a baby with a soother...

The next day started much the same with all of us gathering for breakfast and then Sven and I setting off on our horses to do our chores. Aunt Claire had packed a lunch for us as we had to go near the far edge of the ranch to clear some branches that had come down in a windstorm. We worked for most of the morning and I couldn't take my eyes off Sven's big rugged body as I thought about what had happened last night. I also kept thinking about what Mr. Jarvis had said in his letter; about me trusting enough to give myself to someone when I felt it was the right person. The more I thought about it and the more I looked at Sven, I knew he was "the right person".

"Let's grab some lunch, Kid," Sven said as he threw another branch onto the growing pile. "I know a spot not far from here." We got back onto our horses and a little ways over the next hill we stopped for lunch beside a small stream that ran through the property. It was a beautiful spot with a few big shade trees overlooking a grassy clearing by the bank. The area was totally secluded and incredibly peaceful. Sven tethered the horses to a tree and then pulled off his saddlebags. We walked over to shady spot beneath one of the big trees and Sven pulled out an old blanket and set it down next to a big fallen log about ten feet from the babbling stream.

"Hungry, Kid?" he asked as he reached into his bag and pulled out the sandwiches and drinks Aunt Claire had packed for us.

"Yes, sir, starving," I replied as he handed me some of the food. I sat on the blanket and Sven sat on the fallen log as we opened up our lunches. We both dug in ravenously and everything Aunt Claire had packed was gone in no time. Sven took a big drink from his water bottle and passed it to me.

"Jesus, its hot today," he said as she undid the buttons and stripped off his work shirt. I looked longingly at his beautifully sculpted upper body as he tossed it and his cap aside. "At least in the shade, it's not so bad." I felt pretty hot too; I just didn't know if it was from the weather or looking at him. I took off my cap as well and set it next to his. I looked once more at his gorgeous muscular body as he sat on the big log and decided I needed to say what I was thinking.

"Sven?" I said as I looked up at him nervously.

"Yeah?"

"Could I ... could I tell you something kind of personal?"

"Sure Kid."

"This is pretty serious. Do you promise not to laugh at me?"

"Of course I promise. Hey, we trust each other, right?" he asked me with a serious look on his face.

"I ... I hope so," I replied.

"I don't just hope so, I know so," he said confidently. "Now what is it? You can tell me anything."

When he said that, it made it much easier for me to say what I wanted to say. I launched into the story of what my life had been like since my parents died and then made my quickly up to the last few weeks at Monroe. He sat and listened intently and never interrupted me once as I told him about Mr. Jarvis noticing how pale I looked and telling me I needed to increase my vitamin intake. I relayed the story that Mr. Jarvis had told me about his medical tests and the findings related to the vitamin and nutrient content of his semen. I then told him how Mr. Jarvis had started feeding me my medicine and how much better I had started to feel right away. I told him how Mr. Jarvis' doctor suggested that I ingest the medicine quicker and how we arrived at me taking my loads of medicine straight from the source. I also told him about how Mr. Jarvis's doctor had also suggested the idea of "direct application" by applying the medicine to my face and how it would benefit my skin. I let him know how I'd been taken ill with a fever at Mr. Jarvis' house and how my temperature had come down following the multiple loads of cum I'd both swallowed and had applied to my face. When I was done, I sat there nervously waiting for him to say something. He thought for a long time and he seemed to be thinking deeply before he spoke.

"Joey, I assume you're telling me all this for a reason?"

"I ... I just know that I was feeling much better when Mr. Jarvis was feeding me regularly and I just ... I just thought maybe..." I hung my head and couldn't even finish what I was about to say.

"And you just thought maybe I could start feeding you instead?" he said as he completed my sentence.

"Yes!" I said as I looked at him anxiously. He sat quietly and didn't say anything for a long time and I started to get worried that I had read all the signals wrong and he was going to be upset with me.

"Wow! This is unbelievable!" he finally said.

"Wha ... what's unbelievable?" I asked as I was trying to figure out what he was getting at.

"That stuff you told me about Mr. Jarvis and the results of his medical tests," he said as he shook his head from side to side as I could see his brain going a mile a minute, "just ... just unbelievable."

"No, that's what he told me they found out when he and his wife couldn't have kids."

"No, no, that's fine, I believe you," he said calmly. "Let me tell you a story. When I was a teenager, my mother caught me masturbating a lot so she sent me to a doctor thinking that he would "cure" me. The doctor ran a series of tests and took a number of samples of my semen that I imagine were similar to the tests your Mr. Jarvis had done. Anyways, when they were all done, he told me that I shared a condition that less than 1% of the male population had; and that was that my semen was high in vitamins and nutrients."

"You mean just like Mr. Jarvis?" I asked with my mouth gaping open in shock as his words registered in my brain.

"Yes. When I said it was unbelievable, I meant that its amazing that you've managed to find two people who are in that very select group."

"Wow! That is pretty amazing."

"Tell me, Joey, did Mr. Jarvis have a big cock?"

"Yeah ... I ... I think so. I never had any others to compare it to other than my own."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.