Numerous Delights
Chapter 36: Passed On

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 36: Passed On - A young accountant goes to work with the British Embassy in Kobekistan and soon learns to appreciate the values of a feudal society. He encounters young ladies from various backgrounds, all of whom he incorporates in his harem from time to time. Of course, most of them need to be punished for one thing or another. Helen he imports from England, but sells her. And then there is Samantha, he saves her from ‘a fate worse than death’ at home, and then gives her to the Emir as a virgin gift.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Derek was having a special private audience with the Emir. The formality of the young man's request had intrigued the ruler, and all was in readiness as protocol demanded when Derek was admitted to the Throne Room, which looked immense because it was almost deserted. Instead of the familiar crowds of a normal public audience there was only the Emir and a handful of trusted advisors.

He advanced to the foot of the throne and made a deep obeisance, such as his women made to him, and courtiers made to the Emir, but which he had never done before.

~Foak, said the Emir, ~Ayez eh?~

~Master, I crave permission to offer an unworthy gift to my Master, may you live for ever.~

The Emir reverted to English to say, "I see you understand our ways well now. What is this bribe that you offer me?"

"Not a bribe, Master. Perhaps a gift in return for the gift you gave me a while ago. I have a virgin to offer you. She is from England and has been carefully protected in my house. She comes willingly to my Master's service," said Derek, remaining very formal despite the change to English, "She has been trained a little, and knows a few words of Arabic, though she still has much to learn."

"Interesting, an English virgin entering a Kobekistani harem willingly. How old is she and how much training has she had?"

"Master, she is eighteen," Derek guessed, and was wrong by two years because Samantha was older than she looked, "and has trained hands and mouth. Her anus has been used, though not much. She has the rudiments of household manners. She has been spanked, but never whipped."

"Hmm. A virgin at eighteen; I suppose that's possible in England. Sounds fun. When may I see her?"

~Delwakto, if it pleases the Master, Derek replied, glad he had brought her with him.

The Emir smiled and his voice was kind as he said, "Delwakto is not the best translation of 'immediately' in a formal exchange, Derek; it is too colloquial. I should stick to English if I were you."

Samantha was brought into the room, still swathed from head to foot in an abaya and escorted by two eunuchs. As she looked around, with some difficulty it must be said, she became more excited than ever. She recognised the Throne Room from photographs she had seen in Derek's house. On the throne was a middle aged Arabic looking man wearing a formal English morning suit. Almost at once she realised that this must be the Emir; no one else would dare to sit there. Derek had done far more than she had dared to hope for. She was to be a member of the King's harem!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.