Numerous Delights - Cover

Numerous Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 33: Conflict

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 33: Conflict - A young accountant goes to work with the British Embassy in Kobekistan and soon learns to appreciate the values of a feudal society. He encounters young ladies from various backgrounds, all of whom he incorporates in his harem from time to time. Of course, most of them need to be punished for one thing or another. Helen he imports from England, but sells her. And then there is Samantha, he saves her from ‘a fate worse than death’ at home, and then gives her to the Emir as a virgin gift.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Samantha settled down in the harem quite quickly. There were eight women there now, the original three and the nearly virgin from the sale who formed one clique, the group who didn't speak English. The other four, Shafiqa, the former Air Kobekistani hostess whom Derek had also bought, Shulah, whom the Emir had given to him, and Helen and Samantha, the two English girls he had imported himself. There was intense rivalry between these latter two. Helen was jealous enough of any of the other seven ever sleeping with Derek, but especially so of the English girl. Helen felt that she and Derek had a special affinity as fellow Brits, and that this was intensified by having lived with Derek some years earlier for a while, and she thought that the only real threat to her was Samantha, the only other native born Brit. She ignored the fact that the special affinity did not extend to her ever sharing his bed.

What she conveniently forgot was that she had dumped Derek unceremoniously when one of the bosses showed an interest in her, and that he had never forgiven her for that. Unknown to Helen, it was not Samantha whom he was coming to love; he had only brought her to Kobekistan because she had begged him, and plans were well advanced in his mind for off-loading her on to a willing Kobekistani man as a valuable virgin gift. All that remained was to decide which of his customers was to be the lucky one.

Nobody could remember afterwards quite what had started the fight. Helen and Samantha had been bickering at each other; with considerable justification on both parts, each was accusing the other of being an opportunist who had latched on to Derek in the hopes of marrying a rich man. Then one or other said something which went too far, and suddenly there was a spitting, scratching, hair pulling ball of female warfare on the floor of the sitting area in the harem.

By the time the eunuchs had separated them, and Derek had been called, there was quite an inventory of damage. One eunuch had a beautiful black eye puffing up even as Derek looked at it. A vase had been knocked off a table and shattered. A chair had been knocked flying, but fortunately had suffered no lasting damage.

The two women were somewhat scratched, naked flesh being very susceptible to attack by an opponent's nails. Samantha's nose was bleeding, and Helen had lost a good deal of hair, judging from the size of the tuft in Samantha's left hand. Helen's left nipple was bleeding and the surrounding breast was badly bruised where it had been grabbed and twisted by her opponent. Samantha had a spreading hand-print on her left buttock which was rapidly turning blue at the fingertips; she had clearly been grabbed there forcibly.

Both girls started to speak at once.

"She started it. I was..."

"It wasn't my fault. She said..."

"Silence," Derek thundered.

As the calm returned, he looked both of them up and down.

"What am I going to do with you two?" he asked rhetorically.

Again they both started at once.

"You could..."

"She should..."

"Silence," Derek yelled for the second time.

"Now, if either of you speaks again today. Even one word, to me, or to anyone, for any reason, she will get twelve strokes of the whip from the Chief Eunuch. Is that clear?"

The two nodded silently. Both were very frightened of the whip.

"Helen. You are going on holiday again. I'm sure the Hajji will welcome you in his harem for a while. Samantha you are going as well, but not with Helen."

The two women glared at each other, but sensibly, neither spoke.

Down," said Derek, and all the Kobekistanis, and Shulah, immediately dropped into obeisance, leaving the two white women standing.

Slowly they too dropped to the floor and pressed their foreheads against the carpet.

"Chief Eunuch," said Derek, "Up."

The fussy little man stood up.

"See to it that these two do not speak again today," ordered his Master.

~As the Master pleases, he replied.

Derek watched as he fetched two ball gags and gagged the two white women.

"Yes," said Derek approvingly, "They can stay like that until morning. They can also stay in obeisance until midnight."

Many hours later it was two very stiff young women who needed to be helped to stand up and were almost carried to their solitary beds.

Derek and Shulah, meanwhile, were both sleeping the sleep of the totally satiated after an hour of extremely athletic, but very pleasant sexual indulgence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.