Numerous Delights - Cover

Numerous Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 32: Bedtime

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 32: Bedtime - A young accountant goes to work with the British Embassy in Kobekistan and soon learns to appreciate the values of a feudal society. He encounters young ladies from various backgrounds, all of whom he incorporates in his harem from time to time. Of course, most of them need to be punished for one thing or another. Helen he imports from England, but sells her. And then there is Samantha, he saves her from ‘a fate worse than death’ at home, and then gives her to the Emir as a virgin gift.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Food, some of which was clearly lamb, but with some very peculiar vegetables was brought, and wine was provided with it. After this main course a plate of sweet pastries, dripping with honey proved too tempting to ignore.

'There goes my diet, ' she thought as she ate the fourth of the extremely tempting titbits, licking the honey off her fingers.

As she was washing her hands to remove the last of the stickiness she heard the door open and assumed that the sweet tray was being removed, but when she went back into her bedroom Derek was sitting on the bed.

"Master," she said, and knelt beside him.

"On the bed and spread your legs," was the abrupt response.

Apprehensively, Samantha moved to do as she was told, thinking, not for the first time, 'Well girl. This is it. Bye-bye virginity.'

Actually all he did was spread her cunt lips and peer into her vagina.

"Tell me the truth now, for I shall find out and be angry if you lie to me. Are you really a virgin?" he asked sternly.

"Yes, truly I am," she said, then is much lower voice she asked, "Are you going to..."

"Hmm. We'll have to see about that," he answered as his mind raced.

He knew enough to realise that an English virgin who had come to Kobekistan willingly, and had nobody back in England who cared where she was, could be worth a fortune in the slave market. Should he do what his body wanted and fuck her brains out, or should he keep her as an investment?

Eventually he decided to compromise, she had swallowed his semen already, she could have it injected from the other end, while preserving her virginity; he would sodomise her.

"Turn over," he said, "on all fours."

"Like this?" she asked and presented him with her rear end in the classic doggy position.

"Yes," he said and pressed a finger to her darker entrance.

"Ow," she said.

"Quiet," he said, "Or you'll get a whipping. I see you met the whip already?"

"Yes, Master," Samantha was immediately all obedience and servility, "And I never want to have that again."

She was appalled as he replied, "Oh, you'll get used to it."

After pushing his finger into her vagina a little way, and finding that as dry as her arse hole, he ordered her to fetch the oil from the bathroom.

"What for?" she asked without thinking.

"To oil the door hinges," he said sarcastically and she fled to obey him.

"Back on all fours," he said when she returned, and she felt him oiling her bum crack and working an oiled finger into her arse.

"Ever had a man up here?" he asked.

Indignantly she said, "No, of course not."

"Well you will in a moment. You can stay a virgin for now and I'll have your arse instead."

"Please, no, not that?" there was real fear in her voice.

"Eunuch," called Derek and the fussy man came into the room, "Your whip please."

The Chief Eunuch completely misinterpreted this request to borrow it for an order to use it and he let fly on the proffered buttocks, almost hitting Derek's hand as he did so.

"Hey," said Derek, "I meant lend it to me, not try to hit me with it."

Immediately the Chief Eunuch fell to the floor in grovelling obeisance, begging his Master's forgiveness for his stupidity.

"Stay there," Derek ordered.

Pulling the sobbing Samantha to her feet from where she had collapsed on the bed, he pointed to the grovelling eunuch.

"See what he's doing?" he asked her, "That is what you do every time I come into the room, or you come into a room I am in. Understand?"

Samantha just sobbed.

"Understand?" he snarled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.