Numerous Delights - Cover

Numerous Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 30: Back Home

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 30: Back Home - A young accountant goes to work with the British Embassy in Kobekistan and soon learns to appreciate the values of a feudal society. He encounters young ladies from various backgrounds, all of whom he incorporates in his harem from time to time. Of course, most of them need to be punished for one thing or another. Helen he imports from England, but sells her. And then there is Samantha, he saves her from ‘a fate worse than death’ at home, and then gives her to the Emir as a virgin gift.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

As they came in to land at Kobek International, Derek told Helen she had to conform to the local custom of purdah whenever she was out of doors. The curtains were round their seats, so she slipped off her evening dress and donned an abaya over her English brassière and knickers. Her evening dress was left on the aeroplane and ended up as part of the wardrobe of one of the stewardesses, who wore it in London on layovers to amuse the pilots.

The pair of them left the aeroplane and were soon ensconced in Derek's car, which impressed Helen greatly when she realised it was a chauffeur driven Rolls. Derek said something she did not understand to the chauffeur and they drove off. Within a very few moments they drew up at the entrance to a large building which looked more like a warehouse than a private home.

"What's this?" asked Helen.

"Shut up," Derek said, and led the way into the entrance hall.

A very old Kobekistani met them and escorted them into a sumptuously furnished sitting room where an even older man sat.

"Take off your abaya," said Derek.

"But I haven't got a dress on underneath. What is going on?" Helen asked.

Derek said something in Arabic and two eunuchs quickly removed her abaya, leaving her standing before this complete stranger in her underwear.

"Don't try to tell me it's the first time you've been shown to a stranger," said Derek, "Now take off that underwear and be quick about it. I want to show the Hajji my new acquisition."

Helen finally understood that she had burned all her boats and had no choice but to obey Derek's every whim. Her submissiveness came to the fore and she felt dampness creeping between her legs as she stripped for this elderly stranger.

~There, respected Hajji. We are grateful to you and the woman is especially so, said Derek.

~She is to visit me?~ the old man's voice sounded excited and afraid at the same time.

~She is to visit you for as long as you wish. She is untrained, so the whip may be needed, but she will obey, was the response.

~I will return her tomorrow. I doubt an old man such as I could last more than one night in bed with such a one as she.~

The two men laughed and Derek turned to leave.

"Derek, where are you going?" asked a very scared Helen.

"I'm going home. You are staying to show your gratitude to Hajji Darwish Dosmukhamedov here, who made it possible for you to enter the country with no passport, visa, luggage or valid reason. He will bed you tonight, and you will do anything he asks. When he tires of you he will send you back to me. Don't get your knickers in a twist, you've fucked strangers before when your man told you to," Derek snapped at her.

Helen started to cry and Derek left her where she was and went back to the car. Hajji Darwish Dosmukhamedov rose and walked over to Helen.

"How is it that you are here in Kobekistan?" he asked in flawless English.

Helen calmed down a little; this old man was speaking to her as one would to a child, rather than to a sex toy.

"I knew Derek a long time ago. We lived together for a while, but after we parted my life became a mess. When I met him again it seemed a chance to escape from that, so I came with him," she answered through her sobs.

"And was it true what he said?" asked the old man.

"Was what true?"

"That you have been offered to strangers before, to some other men?"

"Y-Yes. It did happen, a long time ago," she broke off into another flood of tears, "but it wasn't by Derek."

"So why the tears? I'm sure Derek told you he would lend you to people here. I am merely the first. Stop crying and try to pretend that you are grateful to be here," the Hajji said soothingly, cupping her breast gently in one hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.