Numerous Delights - Cover

Numerous Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 25: A Visit

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25: A Visit - A young accountant goes to work with the British Embassy in Kobekistan and soon learns to appreciate the values of a feudal society. He encounters young ladies from various backgrounds, all of whom he incorporates in his harem from time to time. Of course, most of them need to be punished for one thing or another. Helen he imports from England, but sells her. And then there is Samantha, he saves her from ‘a fate worse than death’ at home, and then gives her to the Emir as a virgin gift.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

When he had finished the lawn, Derek went back in to his own house, wondering how Molly would react, given that she had had an hour to think things over. She had made it pretty clear that she was ready for a little adultery, if he was. She was also intrigued by Shulah's position in his life. He decided that if she did visit, he would make it clear that she would only get her excitement on his terms, and those terms would include whipping her.

Promptly on the hour, the doorbell rang, and Derek let Molly in. He led her into the sitting room, where he had arranged a little tableau to make things clear to her. Shulah was there with tea and sandwiches ready to serve them, but she was doing so without the benefit of any clothes. When she turned away from Molly the marks of her last whipping were clearly visible on her back, arse and thighs. The indrawn breath from Molly showed Derek that she had noticed the marks, but she did not run from the house, as he had quite expected.

Instead she turned to him and asked, "Does she usually serve you like this?"

"Mostly," said Derek, "unless it's very cold weather. I prefer my women naked."

Molly thought about that for a moment and decided she would play along. She had been very bored lately as George was away a lot, and she could always escape next door.

"When in Rome, is it?" she asked.

"Molly. I'm forcing nothing on you. You came here of your own accord. You asked about the practices shown and described in the Kama Sutra. You hinted that you wanted to be taught more about sex. Please go home now if you didn't mean it."

She blushed deep red and said, "That's not very gentlemanly. A lady likes to be, well, courted a bit. She prefers subtlety."

"That isn't me, I'm afraid," turning to Shulah he gestured and she came to kneel before him, opened his trousers, and took his penis in her mouth as he continued to address Molly, "I'm a direct sort of person, as you see. I don't play silly games. Please go home, or strip and help Shulah."

"I beg your pardon?" said Molly.

"Granted," said Derek, "Now just go home. We can play when you are ready; like, when you have grown up."

Molly stood up; Derek thought she was leaving, and was trying to decide whether she would complain to George when she pulled her summer dress over her head and dropped it on the floor. She stood for a moment wearing only a very sexy matched brassière and knickers set, then she reached behind her back and unclipped the brassière. The knickers were discarded in seconds and she stood defiantly naked before Derek.

"Well?" he said, "Are you going to help Shulah, or should she drink my cum?"

Quickly Molly knelt before him and started to lick the side of his prick. Shulah moved away slightly and the two women were licking his length simultaneously. As she felt his balls tighten, Molly took him deep into her mouth and Derek obliged by filling her mouth with a copious load of semen. Molly swallowed this without more than a few drops spilling.

"Not bad," said Derek, "Clean us, please Shulah."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.