Numerous Delights - Cover

Numerous Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 18: Hadil

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: Hadil - A young accountant goes to work with the British Embassy in Kobekistan and soon learns to appreciate the values of a feudal society. He encounters young ladies from various backgrounds, all of whom he incorporates in his harem from time to time. Of course, most of them need to be punished for one thing or another. Helen he imports from England, but sells her. And then there is Samantha, he saves her from ‘a fate worse than death’ at home, and then gives her to the Emir as a virgin gift.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Hadil had been told what transpired with Radeyah, so she entered the bedroom trembling with fear. Derek was lying on the bed naked, with his prick lying limply on one thigh.

"Don't bother with obeisance," he said, "Come here."

Cautiously, fearing a trick, Hadil moved to the bed.

"You are much older than the others, aren't you?"

"All is as the Master says," she agreed.

It didn't matter what he said, she would agree with anything to keep him happy. She was ten years older than Radeyah, and fourteen years older than Awatif, but if he had said she was only a baby of six months she would have agreed.

"Come and lie beside me," he ordered, "Hold me and stroke me."

She lay down and began to stroke his prick with both hands. She was on more familiar ground now. He would get hard and then use one or more of her holes and this would diminish the rage she had heard of. As he hardened under her fingers, Derek pressed her head down gently and she turned to take him in her mouth, making sure her cunt and arse were easily accessible, should the Master wish to finger her.

As she sucked gently, waiting for some sign from him as to what he wanted next she became aware that he had fallen asleep. This was such a relief after the tension she had felt when she came into his room that she, too, fell asleep with his prick still between her lips.

In the morning, Hadil woke early, and, as she had been trained, very gently stroked her master's soft penis. This evidently roused him only slightly, for he mumbled something she didn't understand in his sleep as his prick hardened and then exploded in her mouth without him properly waking up.

She lay there until she was sure he was asleep again, then rose swiftly and went into the bathroom. Quickly and efficiently, she washed herself, oiled her cunt and arse hole, and almost ran back to his bed, lowering herself carefully on to the mattress so as not to disturb the master.

Derek woke, slightly confused, as he had been dreaming vividly of fucking Bob's mistress in the office in Bristol with all of the others watching. When he reached out and found a warm body in bed with him he suddenly became fully awake and remembered where he was, in Kobekistan, in his own house, in bed with one of his slaves. Rolling over, he heaved himself on top of the woman and slid easily into her cunt. Immediately her knees rose beside him and he felt her heels on his back.

"Master," she said, "Master is so good. So big."

Rolling slightly to one side, he cupped her breast with the other hand and discovered that it was really quite large. Then he remembered that this was Hadil, the older woman, rather plump.

Mentally shrugging his shoulders he thought, 'All cats are grey in the dark, ' and started to pump into her.

From the length of time it took to come, he wondered if he had had a wet dream, as well as a vivid one, but there was no sign on the bed of a drying pool of semen, so he assumed, wrongly, that he had not ejaculated in his sleep.

To the great relief of his household, the bad temper of the previous evening had completely dissipated, and he remained in bed for another hour, playing with Hadil, finally finishing in her very pneumatic arse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.