Numerous Delights - Cover

Numerous Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 4: Parting

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Parting - A young accountant goes to work with the British Embassy in Kobekistan and soon learns to appreciate the values of a feudal society. He encounters young ladies from various backgrounds, all of whom he incorporates in his harem from time to time. Of course, most of them need to be punished for one thing or another. Helen he imports from England, but sells her. And then there is Samantha, he saves her from ‘a fate worse than death’ at home, and then gives her to the Emir as a virgin gift.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Early Friday afternoon, as they travelled back to Bristol, Bob said casually, "You can go back to Derek tonight and give him a good fucking."

Helen stared at him in confusion.

"But you said I could move in with you, sir?" she asked timidly.

He had made it clear that even in bed he was "Sir," and she was never to use his name, or endearments.

"Yes, and you will move tomorrow. Tonight you will say nothing about leaving him, and you will give him the best night he has ever had, and tomorrow a before-breakfast fuck, suck, whatever, if he wants one. Then tomorrow you pack and you will arrive at my place no later than five in the afternoon. Those are orders, understand?"

"Yes, sir."

Then a thought struck her, "What do I tell him about the marks you left, on my back and... ?" her voice trailed off.

"Not my problem; you think of something if he asks," said Bob, "oh, and Sunday I'm having some friends over for a barbecue. You can serve the beers, naked, and some of them may want to fuck you."

This was a carefully calculated move on his part. If she arrived at his house the next afternoon, then she would service his friends whenever he told her to. If she was not as submissive as he thought, then she would not move in with him, and he would not be embarrassed in front of his friends by her disobeying. She could be moved to some other office, well out of his way at work and nobody need be any the wiser.

"Pardon?" she said.

"Granted," replied Bob, "You heard. If you move in with me you fuck who I say, when I say. If you don't agree, you don't move in and you'll be posted to some godforsaken office in Glasgow or somewhere."

Helen digested this in silence.

"Well?" asked Bob.

"Before five tomorrow afternoon, sir," Helen replied, not daring to look in his face.

She had already lost Derek, that she knew; there was bound to have been talk in the office during the week. She could not bear losing Bob as well.

When Helen got to the flat, Derek wasn't back from work yet. She went into the bedroom and started to pack up her clothes.

When Derek came in he asked her, "How did it go?"

Then he saw her face, and sat down suddenly.

"The bastard," he said, "What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it," said Helen and went back into the bedroom.

Derek followed her and found she was packing.

"What are you doing?" he asked, somewhat unnecessarily.

"Packing; what does it look like?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm leaving; why else?" she was near to tears now.

"Where are you going? Why?" asked Derek.

"With him; I'm going with Bob, to be his mistress. My career chances are much better with him than with you. He's a Senior Partner; he practically owns the company."

"When are you going?"

"Tomorrow. I can stay the night with you if you want."

Derek laughed a humourless laugh, "A farewell fuck, you mean?"

"Yes," she said and then whispered, "I'll give you the best night we've ever had."

Derek said nothing, but got up and went out of the flat. He didn't come back that night, or during the next day. Helen left at four with all her belongings. Her keys she left on the table.

When she got to Bob's house it was clear that he was very angry.

"What the hell do you think you were playing at? Why didn't you do as you were told?"

"What do you mean?" she asked him.

"I told you ... I ordered you ... to give him the best night he had ever had. I was quite specific, you were not to tell him you were leaving until this afternoon. You told him last night and you didn't fuck him. I think you have learned how I deal with disobedience, but I can only assume that you enjoy punishment. What is in all those bags and suitcases?"

"M-my clothes, sir."

"Well you will need some for the office, but you won't need any of them in the house. Go upstairs and put them in the room on the left at the first landing. Then get naked and I want you back down here in one minute."

It took her almost two minutes to drag everything upstairs and then another minute to strip off her clothes. She came back down the stairs slowly and with tears streaming down her face. Bob took no notice of her distress.

"Now that room is your room for when you are told to go there. You will not go there unless you are told. Sometimes you will sleep in my room, and sometimes in other places. You will be told where and when to sleep. Unless you are actually going to the office, you will remain naked at all times. You will eat when I say so."

He turned and opened a door which led on to a staircase down into a cellar. Waving Helen through in front of him, he followed her down a fully carpeted and decorated staircase, closing the door carefully behind him. At the bottom of the stairs there was a short passage which led through another door into a large cellar which was luxuriously furnished with deep pile carpeting and some easy chairs and a divan. Over to one side were what looked like peculiar exercise machines from a gymnasium.

Bob walked over to a divan and sat on it.

"Now you can start by giving me a good sucking. I haven't come since yesterday morning, because I was stupidly allowing you to keep young Derek happy, and what happens? He's round here this morning cursing me to high heaven. So now I'm unhappy and you'd better do a good job on my prick or you'll be very unhappy indeed."

As Helen knelt before him and opened his flies to reach in for his half engorged cock she wondered why on earth she was there. The man had treated her like dirt since the moment they got to the hotel the previous Monday evening. Then the penny dropped; she was, in some perverse way, enjoying being ordered about and being treated like dirt. It was what she deserved and needed. She knew that she could easily have fooled Derek as she had been ordered, but she had deliberately disobeyed. Perhaps that was because she wanted to be punished for dumping him when a chance at one of the top bosses came along.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.