Mary Beth

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Some people never learn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Interracial   .

I suppose it would be fair to say that I asked for it. It wasn't as if I hadn't been given an early warning, but still, it came as a surprise.

I met Mary Beth at the beginning of our junior year at college. Even though she was not the kind of girl I was normally attracted to there was just something about her that drew me to her. The girls I normally fell for were tall, trim athletic typed and Mary Beth was just the opposite of that. Barely over five feet she weighed 130 lbs. and was what some might call 'chubby' while others might say voluptuous. She had a small waist, a large ass (her sorority sisters called her 'bubble butt') and an abundance of tits. When I bought her a medium sized sweatshirt she laughed at me, "Honey, no way is a medium going to go over these 40DDs." Mary Beth and I had the same Managerial Economics class and we were thrown together on a class project. Three weeks into the project I asked her out, she accepted, one thing led to another and soon we were a steady couple. After two months of dating I tried to get into Mary Beth's pants and was slapped down.

"Not a chance honey, this little girl is going to walk down the aisle as a virgin."

Mary Beth had nothing against sex play; she just was not going to go all the way. She gave me hand jobs, let me finger fuck her, but that was all. After nine months of dating I proposed, Mary Beth accepted and we set a wedding date for shortly after graduation.


I wasn't the only one attracted to Mary Beth. She had the kind of figure that for some reason turned on black men and they swarmed around Mary Beth. Mary Beth was a flirt by nature and she sucked up the attention, but was quick to flash her engagement ring and say she was spoken for if a guy got a little too forward. Three months before graduation Mary Beth attended a party without me. I had gone home for a family emergency and she wanted to get out of the apartment. She drank, danced and had a good time, but by the end of the party she had taken on a little too much booze and the host of the party took her car keys away from here and set her up with a ride home. The guy was a black man who was on the football team and he was also one of the blacks who had been sniffing around her. He drove to the local lover's lane and when Mary Beth asked what they were doing there he said, "You'll see and he got out of the car and went around and opened the trunk. When he came back he had a picnic cooler with him and he set it on the back seat and then took out a beer and handed it to Mary Beth.

"I don't believe you are as smashed as Paul thought. Let's just sit here, sip some suds and talk. What are you studying, what are your goals in life, and where do you plan on being in two years?"

The two of them sat, talked and drank beer for an hour and then the guy said, "You know, this is weird. I've never been here before and not made out. Let me ask you something. Have you ever been kissed by a black man?"

"No, I never have" said Mary Beth.

"Have you ever thought about it?"

"No, I can't say that I have."

"Would you like to give me a kiss and see what it is like and at the same time help me keep my string unbroken?"

"I can't do that, I'm engaged to be married."

"I know that you aren't the kind of girl who would do something like that after you take your vows, but I think you owe it to yourself to see if there is a difference between a black kisser and a white one. Come on, take a chance, be bold for once in your life."

Mary Beth chugged her beer, dropped the empty on the floor with the rest of the empties and got another beer from the cooler. She took a sip of it, cocked and eye at the guy and then said, "Why not?" That kiss led to a thirty-minute make out session that got Mary Beth all hot and bothered. She finally pushed the guy away from her and said that they needed to be going. "Okay, but first, one more thing. Have you ever seen a black cock?"

"No, never."

"Have you seen many white ones?"

"Only my boyfriends."

"Don't you have any curiosity about how they might be different?"

"Some I guess."

"Can I show you mine?"

"We'd better go."

"What are you afraid of. If I were going try and seduce you I would have had my hand up your skirt while we were swapping tongues. No, this is just a curiosity thing with me. It is a 'you show me yours and I'll show you mine' thing. Come on, you can do it."

"No, I will not take off my panties and show you mine."

"That's not what I want to see. I'm fascinated by your breasts and if you will show them to me I'll show you my cock."

"I can't do that."

"Sure you can. Just take off your blouse. Your bra probably covers more than the bikini top of your bathing suit so you won't be showing me any more than some guys who have seen you at the beach got to see."

Mary Beth thought about that for several seconds and then she put down her beer and took off her blouse. The guy whistled approvingly and then he took out his cock. Mary Beth stared at it and the guy said, "See much difference?"

"The head is a little fatter, but outside of the color it looks the same as my boyfriends."

"Ever give your boyfriend a hand job?"

"Look, this is getting us nowhere. Please take me home."

At that point the guy picked up Mary Beth's blouse, folded it and put it in his pocket. He looked at her and said, "Get out of the car."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, get out of the car and walk home."

"I can't get out of the car looking like this. Give me my blouse."

"No. You have two choices. Get over here and give me a hand job or get out of the car and start walking."

"No! I won't do it."

"Okay, get out. If you don't get on your own in the next thirty seconds I'll either push you out or get out and drag you out."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Be cause you are a fucking tease. You shake that fine ass in front of us, you jiggle your tits in our face and then you flash your ring and say, "Oh but I'm engaged." Now either get over here or get out."

Mary Beth gave him a long look and then she slid over next to him and put her hand on his cock. She was staring down at the black snake she was stroking and the hand behind her head took her by surprise. Her face was forced down into his lap and when she opened her mouth to tell him to stop he pushed his cock in.

"Suck it bitch. I ain't letting you come up until you get me off and you had best swallow every drop or you could still end up being put out of the car only then you would not only be with out your blouse, you will have cum dripping off your face."

Faced with the choice of choking to death or sucking his cock Mary Beth sucked. While one of the guy's hands held her face in his lap the guy used his other to unsnap Mary Beth's bra and start playing with her tits. After a couple of minutes of that the hand worked it's way down inside her skirt and panties and a finger began to tease her asshole. Mary Beth was sucking for all she was worth trying to get the ordeal over with and she didn't realize that the hand holding her head down had been removed and had moved to her tits. She moaned as one of her nipples was rolled between a couple of fingers.

"Here it comes bitch, don't you dare lose a drop or you walk home."

He erupted and Mary Beth gulped and swallowed to make sure that she got it all. When she lifted her head up he took her by the shoulders and pushed her back against the passenger door and then his hands shot up under her skirt and he ripped her panties off. He grabbed her legs and pushed them as far apart as he could and Mary Beth cried out, "No, you can't" and the guy said, "Shut up bitch, I'm just returning the favor" and he went down on her. Oral sex was something that Mary Beth and I hadn't done (because she wouldn't let me) so having her pussy eaten was a first for her. It only took the guy a couple of minutes to have Mary Beth pushing her pussy up at the mouth that was sucking on her while she moaned in pleasure. Meanwhile the guys cock had gotten hard again and when he was ready he lifted his face and scooted forward. Mary Beth's eyes shot open and she cried out, "No, you can't, I'm a virgin."

The guy looked her in the eye and as his cock speared into her wet hole he said, "Oh yes I can, and oh no you aren't."

The sharp pain told Mary Beth that he was right, she was no longer a virgin. Once the pain subsided Mary Beth realized that she liked fucking. The damage was already done so she settled back and got with the program. They fucked twice more in the car and then he drove to his place where Mary Beth spent the night and got fucked four more times. He drove her home in the morning and he went inside with her and nailed her four more times on the bed she shared with me.

For the next six weeks they saw each other half a dozen times a week. The third week he had her at his place and was fucking her when another black man came in and undressed. A couple of days later it was two friends stopping by and by the end of two months Mary Beth was pulling trains for black men. Where was I when all this was going on? I had my head buried in a book getting ready for finals or was in the library doing research for papers I had to turn in, going to job interviews and doing just about everything except paying attention to what Mary Beth was doing. I found out about Mary Beth the hard way — I walked in on her and saw her in action.

I was supposed to fly to Boston for a job interview and when I got to the airport that ticket that was supposed to be waiting for me wasn't. A phone call discovered some crossed wires; they had mixed things up and had arranged for the tickets to be there the next day. I headed back toward the apartment slightly pissed, but only slightly since they upgraded me to first class to compensate me for my inconvenience. I knew that something wasn't right as soon as I entered the apartment that I shared with Mary Beth. There were sounds that I'd never heard before coming from the bedroom and I headed for it. Mary Beth was naked and there were three naked black men in the room with her, or more to the point — in her. I stood there staring at the sight for almost two minutes, my mind in turmoil, before anyone noticed me and then a voice broke me out of my trance by calling out, "Hey, asshole, don't you believe in knocking?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.