Hocus Pocus - Cover

Hocus Pocus

Copyright© 2010 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 5 : Hotel Heist

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 : Hotel Heist - Gregg Gilstrom's criminal and lust driven career continues as he exploits his mystic powers. A sequel to "Abracadabra"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Humor   BDSM   Humiliation  

"All right, all right," Maxine hissed. "You know I don't like heights."

Gregg helped Maxine to clutch on to the rope that stood stiffly at attention beside the wall of the Excelsior Hotel. "Come on you managed it in the museum," he urged.

"Yes, but then the police were chasing me, not looking the other way," she nodded towards where one of Chief O'Mara's cordon was standing looking vacant, having been bemused by a flash of the ruby set in Gregg's turban.

"It's not far. Just up to that balcony. Then we're in."

With Gregg's help Maxine managed to make it onto the balcony and on into one of the hotel's corridors. Gregg was with her at once, hoisting the rope up behind him and his small wicker basket as well. "Suite 1222," said Gregg, leading the way towards the lift.

"Oh yes," Maxine responded sarcastically, "I'd forgotten you knew exactly where to find her."

Gregg let the remark pass. They emerged from the lift. "Now do you remember the next bit?"

"Yes," sighed Maxine. "And I kinda feel this is playing to your enthusiasms as well." Gregg carefully opened the door to one of the service rooms.

One of the hotel's housekeeping staff, sitting in the room, looked up as they entered. "Can I help you, Sir?" she asked.

"Yes," said Gregg. "You could just look at this for a moment." He pointed to the ruby and as the girl's gaze travelled upwards towards it she was at once transfixed. "And now you can take off your uniform."

"Yes, of course, Sir," the girl responded compliantly, unbuttoning the pale blue and white dress that she wore.

Gregg watched appreciatively as she stripped to her underwear. Maxine looked on with barely concealed irritation. "Right," said Gregg. "You get into this and I'll take care of her."

"I'll bet," said Maxine, exchanging her concubine's robes for the maid's dress. The girl sat passively on one of the laundry hampers that stood on one side of the service room.

"So just take this basket and leave it in a closet in Suite 1222. Leave the door open slightly. Then all we have to do is to wait until Ms Leon comes back and we'll make our move."

Maxine took the basket, got the maid's pass key from the pocket of her dress and headed towards Victoria's suite. Gregg set to making sure that the maid wouldn't raise the alarm even if she did come out of her ruby induced trance. Luckily the service room had plenty of materials for him to use. The power cord from one of the cleaners gave him the perfect thing to fasten her wrists and ankles, a cleaning cloth pushed into her mouth made an effective gag and a strip torn from a spare sheet was perfect to keep the cloth in place. Gregg looked down at the helpless, conscious but compliant girl. He was pleased with his handiwork, pleased with the way that the girls white bra and panties contrasted with her olive skin pleased with the way that her almond eyes looked up at him from above the strip of cloth that gagged her. It was more than he could do to keep his hands off her smooth belly and small tits. He pulled her bra to one side exposing one of her dark brown nipples. He was about to slide her panties down over her hips when he heard the sounds of Maxine returning. Deciding that this was not the time for a row about his sexual predilections, Gregg picked up the girl and pushed her into one of the laundry hampers.

Maxine reappeared. "Can I get out of this dumb maid's dress now?" she said.

"Sure, honey," Gregg responded. "But you know I like a girl in uniform."

"I thought out of uniform was more your sort of thing. Where is she anyway?"

Gregg nodded to the laundry hamper and then said, "Well we should expect Miss Leon back shortly."

As if on cue, the sound of police sirens heralded the return of Victoria Leon to the hotel, under police escort. Chief O'Mara was feeling relieved. At least nothing had happened at the dinner. Now it was all down to Jungle's Jane's plan.

Victoria headed back to her room where she was planning to change into her Jungle Jane outfit, ready to confront the robbers when they tried whatever it was they were planning to attempt. From their hiding place, Gregg and Maxine heard her returning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.