Breeding Little Momma
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by mandawg

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story based in part on finding out my then young Spanish wife was cheating behind my back. And How I with the help of her best friend deviously plotted my revenge.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Slow   Caution   Violence  

After BBC Louie, had given Little Momma a slight dose of what a huge black cock can do to woman's pussy, Little Momma had in fact been absolutely terrified to even fuck around on me at all!

Now sure we had our "threesomes" with both, other men, and women alike, But that fucking around behind my back stopped cold! I think it was more the fear of "Bull" Louie coming back and absolutely destroying that pussy for good!!

The friendship between he and I continued as always and in fact seemed to get even closer. Often our man "talk" while fishing etc., with each other turned to how he could not believe I had him come to my house and try to fuck my "little" wife!

But everytime Big Louie was around and my wife would look at him she'd absolutely shudder all over, as if the entire "ordeal" would flood right back into her mind.

In fact her being so belittled by him trying to fuck her had sort of driven her to be far more the "innocent" wife I had first married.

She seemed less caring of men and even more towards myself.

It wasn't that she hated me and such just that she seemed to be in a more withdrawn state of mind often. I truly think that the size of "Big Louie's" dick was more responsible for that, than what I, and Snake Lady, had done to her.

The whole thing of it all, had certainly not made our love any stronger in the least. And I could tell she was missing something like a caged up hound dog, that could no longer be free to chase that occasional rabbit, or other prey. But as months passed by everything seemed to turn to a more regular and routine thing.

Of course in that was the fact of my long hours working in the oilfield, and leaving somedays before daybreak, and getting back home well after dark, in the summer months left little time for our being together much more than coming home from work, going imediately to clean all the days bullshit off me which often meant being covered from head to foot in oil, and grease, and smelled like a pool of fresh oil, which seemed to fill the small foyer, Where I kept my nasty work boots, and my clothes going immediately to the so called "greaser" washing machine, that I had to plumb in so we had the good washer for all our good clothes, and that poor take hell and back ol' maytag "greaser" washer for my nasty as hell work clothes.

This whole time I had been working 7 days a week and had done this continually for the whole of that summer. And finally 4 months of this slack time finally at last had come along. I was beaten to a pulp, drained of energy

, and was more going through the motions of life in a Near drained mind, and body way. So all this I guess had caused the whole of our just going through the motions of "married life" as it were.

Finally I was off some weekends and our long 14 to 18 hour days had turned into our usual customary 10 to 12. And I guess as the saying is an idle mind is the devils workshop, seemed certainly to be a full truth in that ancient old myth!

Because more and more we seemed to have been falling back into the old ways of having sex, with other people.

Even Snake Lady herself occasionally would happen over to get her a taste of that fine pussy my wife had. Oh she made "Little Momma" writhe and orgasm good, of course as did I even. And Snake Lady luved to get a good ride on my cock and tell "Little Momma" how she couldn't believe she wanted any other cock but mine. Which seemed in ways to make my young wife a bit envious, and I truly think jealous as well.

Then one day Snake Lady shows up when I had gotten home way early from work, and tells me she thinks "Little Momma" is up to her old game of fucking around possibly. Telling me how this guy sure as hell seemed to be hanging around way more than just the stopped in to say hi thing!!

So with that said we plotted once again to have "Big Louie" come give my little bitch wife a refresher lesson. This damn time all the way!!

We even plotted out my getting her damn good and ready for that huge"black bull" cock to go in, and, in good this time!! Snake Lady herself even then admitted that even as deep as she was that Louie's cock had tore through her own damn cervix and about made her unable to even move and walk for days. Of course I knew this in the sense that Louie had often said how he loved to get that huge ass cock of his way deep in a white woman and he could feel them opening up and taking more once he'd started pounding the fuck out of bottom!

No doubt I had enough cock to hit bottom in my own wife and very nicely, which sometimes she liked and sometimes she didn't. But not until hearing both

Louie, and Snake Lady, saying anything about it I had very little knowledge or knowing that this can happen, and indeed does happen.

Yes I've heard conflicting tales per say from females about this and now have far, far, far, more knowledge about it than at that time I did. Well up until another incident some time down the road between Snake Lady, Little Momma, and myself. But that's another story, I sure as hell cannot even talk about on this site!!

But from the way Snake Lady was all giddy up about with it like some child that couldn't sit still long enough to get to the damn candy store. I was getting the feeling that I was about to see something that I'd sure as hell enjoy!! Hell just the fact of the fantasy of thinking just how he was going to get any part of that huge black cock in my wife's tiny pussy had me in a continuous hard on condition.

Well Little Momma's and my own fatefull day had arrived with our

Friend Snake Lady having shown up with some liquor and she had a sports bag along with her of black color which she seemed to be in some hurry to put in a place out of the way. Looking at me as she did when some damn evil thing she'd dreamed up was about to happen once again. My wife seemed to not have paid one bit of any kind of attention to the fact that her best friend had brought along a black sport bag containing lord only knows what inside.

So Snake Lady goes into the kitchen announcing it was time to get this party going and mixes drinks for everyone as we brought out the many party things ready for a party that just wasn't going to happen. Snake Lady and I alike were talking about how this one liked that, and that one like this, so as to give my wife the full intention there was going to be a major party yet the only "party" tonite was that huge black cock of Louie's for that small little pussy of hers.

My wife was dressed in her casual shorts and matching top that showed off little of her small breast. But that nicely rounded butt of hers was sure plenty to admire. And I and Snake Lady alike were no different since it was summer, and as summers are here in this part of the world hotter than hell and humid as can be. But each time she got a chance she'd catch me all off out of Little Mommas ears and would say are you ready to see this tonite? And say things like I've got a whole bag of tricks for Little Woman making me now wonder just what to hell she had in that damn sports bag.

Then as we'd drank several mixed drinks she pulls some damn new

Founded ass concoction out of her pocket and adds a bit from one

Bottle in Little Momma's drink and then mixes our drinks with yet

Another different brew from a second one she had. So I began to

Wonder if drinking anything she'd mixed was safe for my mind and

Body for that matter. Of course Little Momma was in the

Living room arranging this and that for the supposed party to begin

Soon and had no idea she was about to drink some damn elixir of

Lord only knows what, as Snake Lady told me all this was some

Shit she'd gotten online from somewhere like Jamaica or such.

It was damn sure no doubt more of her damn witch's brew crap she was all into. As now we'd all sat down in the living room and

Proceeded to drink our witch's brew drinks and talking about the small things going on about town as two women usually enter into in their conversations leaving me to run in my head about seeing just how

Louie was going to get that huge cock of his in my wife's pussy tonite.

It certainly wasn't long before the drinks were taking their affects on us all and ever more so with my wife who's face started to flush with what

I knew all to well to be lust and desire.

At this point of everything I think my wife began to wonder about why no one else had shown up yet for the planned party. As she looked at Snake Lady and said what to hell did you put in my drink and where is all the others for the party. Well Snake Lady just gave that damn evil look of hers at my wife and said just shut up and drink you'll luv all of it. I had no idea how my young beautiful small Spanish wife was feeling outside of knowing she was getting turned on as hell but myself

I was feeling some sort of wild euphoric feeling as if no matter what was going to happen I was damn sure going toabsolutely enjoy it. One things for certain it wasn't long until we all were feeling the affects of the damn witch's brew as Snake Lady had now made several drinks of each our own intended drink.

As more and more my wife began to get seemingly hotter and hotter even starting to sweat a bit even though the room was very cool and comfortable, even reaching for her v neck blouse and shaking it to somehow help cool her down as though it were 110 degrees as both I and Snake Lady watched her begin to show the affects of whatever to hell it was she'd put in her drinks.

Even her breathing had become much heavier almost as if she were panting like some female dog in the throws of heat. Her small but damn pert breast and nipples were hardening out as if I'd been sucking them during our sexual foreplay but hell no one was touching her. As more and more labored her breathing became the gasping like pants were starting to concern me about her well being.

But Snake Lady just sat there watching and looking as my young beautiful spanish wife went through this transformation like state as now Snake Lady just said;

"Are you feeling all hot and bothered there Little Momma?"

All my wife could do was just nod her head yes as her heavy breathing was overpowering her ability to speak. As now

Snake Lady turns to me and says;

Your Little Woman is in heat and what I gave her a dose of was some wild shit I got from my man in Jamaica that was used in their tribal breeding worship to get their women to be able to be impregnated.

My wife was just sitting there shaking all over, breathing like a bitch in heat! As Snake Lady stood up went right over to my wife and now just began to undress her as she turned to me and said call him up and get him over here. Which made my wife look up at Snake Lady in total wonderment as what and who she was talking about! As she glanced at me wanting me to tell her who I was calling. The euphoric condition I was in myself from my very own witch's brew added to my drinks had me in some strange condition myself as here I was dialing this number to have some huge ass black man come over and ruin my young Spanish wife's pussy.

As I'm calling Big Louie I watch as Snake Lady undresses my wife who was in her state of being readied to be bred by the tribal breeder of sorts, like some strange wild b movie one could go watch at the local drive-in theatre. As she had removed my wife's blouse and now unclasping her small bra and freeing the tiny breast now ever firmer looking and her nipples standing out like hard little marbles even swollen more than I'd ever thought possible. As Snake

Lady was now unfastening and pulling down her shorts and panties as all my wife could do was move this way and that to in some way help Snake Lady accomplish this. Just as Big Black Bull Louie answers and I say we're ready, and he says i'm just blocks from your house now.

The whole time all this is going on my wife is looking at me as if saying with her now glassy, lust filled eyes of dark brown color please forgive me for I'm about to get my pussy fucked by another man. Another man was exactly correct, and damn well one that had tried to get his dick in her before but his, huge size, and her, tiny petite, womanly body and tight young pussy just wasn't going to happen. He had left her opening battered and bruised from just the mere half of his cock head. But now she was going to get a hell of a lot more it this time!

Snake Lady now had her shorts and panties all the way off and was now removing the brown leather sandals my wife wore most all the time. As off they came and her shorts and panties along with them as Snake Lady tossed them all her to where her small beautiful brown colored ass was now barely on the huge sofa she so looked like some young girl sitting on. I had often even kidded her about sitting on that thing and looking like Gilda radner did on

Saturday Nite live when sitting on that huge ass rocking chair in the skits used on that program. Even her young nieces who were like 12 and 13 were taller and more womanly stature than my wife.

As here she was now sitting right on the edge of the sofa as Snake Lady now went right over getting the black sport bag she'd

Brought right along with her and went right back to my wife sitting

There naked as could be breathing in a bitch in heat manner, her

Legs slightly opened, and I could see her pussy lips were absolutely

Wetly, dewed covered, and swollen. Snake lady merely paid her no

Mind at all and just sat right on the floor and reached and spread my

Wife's legs wide open and unzipped the bag and pulled out some damn strange looking device and turned to me and said;

"Get over here and sit down and I want you to look all at this fine

Pussy you can before he gets her!"

My wife was now speaking almost in some non understandable

Language looking down her beautiful brown body as her eyes

Opened wide with what looked like fear and total unbelief at the

Instrument Snake Lady had in her hands, moving it up as I now sat

Beside them. As my wife wild eyed in disbelief, watching and

Writhing her body about as this strange near duck bill looking thing

In Snake Ladies hands now came up to and touched her juicy swollen pussy lips making my wife shudder all over as Snake Lady

Merely now turned to me and said, "I'm going to check her to see if

She's becoming even somewhat ready for him."

As she laid the instrument down right at my wife's ready and willing

Pussy and reached up and pushed my wife's legs up and wide apart

And feet resting on the edge of the couch and now took the strange

Instrument and inserted it into my wife's pussy as far as the bill like

Thing would go as my wife gave out a wild groaning Echo, while

She merely said, This is for cervical exams used in a doctors office

And now I'm going to open your Little Woman and see if it's all

Red, Swollen, and trying to get ready for him. My young wife this

Whole time shaking her head back and forth groaning from having

This stainless steel looking duck bill shoved as far as she could take

It in her pussy and trying to say "Noooo" but her words were so garbled and nearly non understandable that it all sounded like she

Was groaning out a half trying to say no.

Snake Lady paid no heed whatsoever to my wife's pleading words

And grabbed the handle of the instrument and opened my young wife's pussy as wide as my wife could stand it. And before our eyes

We could see bottom and right in the midst of that a tiny nearly wrinkled up little hole showed all swollen and red as hell along with

The walls it was attached to and they were the same as I could see

That tiny wrinkled tight little hole quivering, with tiny spasms making

It seem to push outwards and the little hole now opening from it's

Once tightly wrinkled shut part was acting like a pair of lips puckering up for a kiss and swelling outwards and trying to open

Out and then right back again. My wife now thrashing her head about wildly as her small pussy was opened good and wide and

Snake Lady now saying; "Oh that little cervix is just about ready

For him"! As she merely closed my wife's pussy again and slid

The long duck bill instrument out of her causing my wife to groan

And writhe as that happened.

Just at this point of everything the door bell rings and we all

Now know her "Black Breeder" has arrived. As I get up and answer

The door leaving Snake Lady and my wife behind and hearing

Snake Lady now saying how my wife was busted for fucking

Around behind my back and that her punishment had just now

Arrived for doing such! And hearing my wife now trying to say

Something but sounding like she had a rag stuffed in her mouth

As Snake Lady said you can fight it all you want you little bitch he's

Going to breed you good this time.

As I had answered the door and now returned with Big Louie

Strutting in like the Bull of the Woods as he said absolutely

Nothing and went right over to where my wife all but lay out

Totally naked and prepared for his "breeding" session. My wife's

Head thrashing about as her eyes were widened with total fear

As she saw Big Louie coming towards her and knowing damned

Good and well what was going to happen to her now. As her fear

Had her in such a frozen state she'd not even as yet tried or even

Noticed her legs were still pulled up onto the sofa and still widely

Spread apart as he glanced down at her small body and said;

"You's been fuckin' around on yer' man again and I'm goins'

Ta' gives you what's you been wantins'!"

He paid her absolutely no mind at all and leaned right over

Her and using his huge black finger he shoved it right up into

Her wetly glistening swollen pussy and pulled it back out as

She gave out a moaning cry from it and her whole body was

Shuddering and shaking as he merely looked at the juice

Covered black finger and said;

"Ohh You's more thens ready to be fucked ain't you"?

This seemed to re-awaken my wife's knowing how she was

Laid all out for him and she dropped her legs to the floor though

Seeming having not much control over their landing limp like as

He stood above her like some huge Black Greek God ready for the

Sacrificial virgin to be given to him.

Snake Lady merely stood right up beside him as my wife's fearful

Eyes watched their every move, now totally not even knowing if I was there or cared to know I was. As Snake Lady looked up at him

And said; "I gave our Little Momma here a bit of some breeding

Potion I got from another "Black Breeder" so she's a bit delirious

From that right now!" But judging from the inspection I just gave her

And how wet that tight little pussy is I'd say she's amply ready to get

Bred! As Louie looked down upon my wife and said;

"Damn no wondars that little pussy is hot!" She shure was a workin's them walls ons my finger to!

What to hell kinds of stuff did you's gives her mistuss Snake Lady?

As Snake Lady replied that basically it's about the same shit they give

A woman to have a child with, except this is what had been used for

Countless, and countless generations from a tribal colony in Jamaica.

And still used to this day by people like the "Black Breeder" she got

It from and he uses on vacationing white married women to be bred by him.

Of course modern medicine found the recipe or special roots

From their culture and use it now to help birth babies. All the while of

This going on my wife half sprawled out on the sofa edge her upper

Body barely able to lay against the upper back of it her head tilted from it being half way supporting her body and looking right up at

Big Louie and Snake Lady talking like this the whole time.

Louie of course looking down at her layed out like this and eyeing

Every single ounce of her small womanly body their whole complete

Conversation about my wife's tight, hot, and wet pussy now ready to

Have the cock of all cocks inside her soon. As Snake Lady carried on

Saying that this was the only way she could figure Little Momma could

Even have a chance at taking his huge black cock at all. No doubt my

Wife wasn't to damn far gone to not have known what was being said

As she was churning her head back and forth mumbling out what seem to sound like groans of trying to plead for him not to do it.

But there was no damn doubt that pussy was betraying her minds ability to stop.

As Louie just looked over at me with a puzzled look on his face and

Said; "Why can't you control this hot little Mexican bitch"? And then he

Looked back at her and said; "Why can't you just bring your damn men over and fuck them in front of your damn husband bitch"?

Hell you two have been fucking others with each other so what to hell is the damn problem with this fucking around behind ones back?

He then followed with sounds to me like there's a damn failure to

Communicate here! Continuing with hell yeah I wanta' fuck her and

Fuck her good to; But why does it have to be in a punishment way

That you can't bring your man luvrs over and let yor' hubby see how's

You likes to be fucked. Well he sure as hell hit the nail right on the damn head right there!! My wife just lay there all this time hearing it

All and knowing all this was punishment for her fucking around like

She was, And as like some child scolded for misbehaving she was

Getting teary eyed. With all that said now by him he simply looked at

First me then Snake Lady and said;

"So how are we going to do it all this time"?

Snake Lady just looked at him and said; Well last time you tried to

Force it in; So I think this time maybe we get her on top and let her

Slide that tight little pussy down on your big black dick Louie!

Louie just thought for a moment and then said; "Can she even

Be able to be on top? She sure looks mighty unable for anything

Like that right now"! Snake Lady just turned her head to me and

Said hell Wild Man and I can put her up there and get it at least

Going!

It was as quick and simple a solution as that because no more than

It was just discussed Snake Lady motioned me over and as Big Louie

Followed we had gathered my near limpless wife up off the sofa and I

Had the full honors of carrying my own wife in my arms to our bedroom where our own countless sexual pleasures had taken place

And now she was about to be fucked by the hugest black cock any of

Us had ever known and even know of now for that matter. Her head was half laying back getting a complete view of huge bulge at eye

Level as I carried her to the bedroom and felt her whole body shuddering all over and knew her mind was fully into the thought of

That huge cock being inside her and damn good and proper this time.

Snake Lady on the other hand was right beside me and had a hand of her own on my beautiful young Mexican wife's body but she was

Using it to rub my wife's belly and saying;

"Your going to feel that huge cock head all up in here Little Momma"!

Which only served to make my young small wife shudder all the more in my arms as we headed to the bedroom for all this to happen and soon!

As we entered the bedroom and headed to the very bed she and

I shared countless fantasies about and great luvmaking Snake Lady

Said; "Just lay her on the bed for now." As I lay her down and Snake Lady grabbed her arms and pulled her up into the middle of the bed and then looked at me and said;

"You better give her some foreplay as Louie gets ready for her"!

I got on the bed and lay with my wife hearing her pleading moans

Of uncontrolled lust from the elixir given her to be fucked by Big Louie

With and stroked her beautiful long black hair all strung over her face

Combing it out of the way and turning her head to me seeing the look

Of full lust in her eyes yet the depth for which fear showed as well and

Leaned over and gave her a good long kiss of which she was somewhat respondent to trying her best to move her tongue with mine

And her breathing was so that it only served to make her shudder and

Writhe a bit as I took her in my arms and began to kiss her neck and down onto her heaving with lust and fear breast capturing one in my

Mouth feeling how somehow whatever to hell Snake Lady had given her had them swollen firmer than their already firm little size. As she

Let out a wild moan when I raked my tongue over the tender but damn

Hard nipple feeling her entire body shaking and shivering and quivering with the affects of what the elixir and my now sucking and licking her small breast had made them super sensitive somehow as

Snake Lady was now helping Louie out of his clothes as she was herself looking at my preparing my wife for the cock of cocks.

As I reached the other breast giving it the same going over as the

First and my wife absolutely went bezerk as my tongue and mouth took in that swollen tender and sensitive breast and nipple. Her whole

Body seemed to rock squirm now absolutely saying that she was not

Only wanting it but she was damn well having an orgasm here and now.

Snake Lady sure caught onto it as she had now succeeded in

Totally undressing Big Louie and led him right up to the side of the

Bed and looking down at my sucking my wife's beautiful firm breast

And as she was grasping Louie's huge black cock said;

"Oh that was a good one wasn't it Little Momma"?

All my wife could do now was give a complete moaning of satisfaction out as I sucked her heaving with lust breast and

Saw Snake Lady lean over and grab my wife under the chin

And gently turned her head to their side and said;

"Open those eyes and look at what your being prepared for"!

As she opened her lust filled glassy eyes to see Louie's huge

Ass Black Cock now staring her right in the face! Which only served

For her to damn well moan like hell and her body was rocking with

Tremors like she was possessed by some evil demon like in the exorcist movie as I felt it all and then began kissing down her

Tiny brown colored body as Snake Lady said;

"That's right Wild Man kiss your Little Womans belly where this

Huge black cock is going to be all up in soon"!

That only pushed my wife further into the throes of the pleasure she

Was feeling throughout now as she moaned and gasped aloud her

Own little belly even quivering in it's knowing that huge cock was going to be all up in there soon! As lower I went kissing my way to

Where I really wanted to go and that was to that damn tasty little pussy of hers and suck every drop of her cum I could inside my mouth and enjoy every last drop of it like a humming bird does it's nectar from a Lilly flower.

The whole time Snake Lady had her head turned to get a damn good

Look at the cock that was about to rend her pussy asunder as her

Own husband "Me" was getting her ever more ready for it!

One damn things for certain the moment my mouth touched that now swollen to hell and back clit she came and I mean came like

She'd never come before. Her whole body was going even crazier with it's rocking and writhing and I could feel continuous shudders

And her body shaking all over with complete and total pleasure as

Now I kissed my way to her soaking wet pussy the lips now all swollen

Like hell as if someone had filled them with air or water to a near bursting point!

And the moment my lips even touched them she

Shot her body up off the bed and gave a total and complete gruntal

Moan of pleasure out as she flooded my mouth with her gushing

Orgasm making me swallow it as fast as it could be taken down my throat to fill my own belly up with her precious and damn tasty nectar.

As Snake Lady now said; "I think your going to be able to take it this time

Little Momma"! then followed with; "Damn that stuff works to hell and back"!

Then said so do u feel something opening up inside youLittle Momma?

I couldn't help but look up my thrashing and rocking wife's body to see her nodding her head half heartedly "Yes" as she could because the orgasm she was having was just to damn powerful and strong for her to do anything but gasp out like hell and continue to give me her cum juices to swallow. And swallow I did and in my own way about

Lost it as I tasted her total flood of pussy juices and knew exactly why

She was coming like this!

The evidence of it showing right before us and being held for my wife

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.