Breeding Little Momma - Cover

Breeding Little Momma

Copyright© 2010 by mandawg

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story based in part on finding out my then young Spanish wife was cheating behind my back. And How I with the help of her best friend deviously plotted my revenge.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Slow   Caution   Violence  

This is the second part of my first story when my wife's girlfriend and I planned to get back at my beautiful, Young, Spanish Wife; For cheating!

In my last part my wife's girlfriend had just finished eating her most delicious tasting pussy and had now risen up and went to her dresser drawers leaving my wife panting with post orgasmic pleasure. My wife was on the bed, nakedly displayed as the juices from the tonguing that Snake Lady had given her pussy (with it's freshly shaven nakedness) that served to show the complete satisfaction the Snake Lady's tongue had given her.

This is how Snake Lady acquired her name, by word of mouth that her tongue was so capable of making a woman come as they never had before as she'd just proven to me by my freshly eaten wife.

Now she stood at her open drawer and pulled out the very thing I had purchased for this next little plan: I wanted Snake Lady to fuck my wife with a dildo (which I had purchased at an adult store only days earlier and had even purchased a leather harness now fully holding the hugely black and awesome sized rubber cock). My wife had absolutely no idea anything was about to happen at all in her state of highness from the prior bout with the coke and the spiked drink that

Snake Lady had given her in the living room.

She turned around and began to put the leather harness on with the biggest black cock anyone would possibly has seen. Even the clerk at the store I bought it at said no one had dared buy it. He truly wanted to know if I had plans to use it. I covered my devious plan up by saying no, it was just a gag gift for a laugh or two and the harness was the second part of the gift.

Now its impressive size was clearly showing from where Snake Lady had it now strapped to her own crotch, with its hugely extended blackness so evident now, I wondered if my little woman could take the damned huge thing as Snake Lady adjusted the thigh straps and tightened the main belt around her waist. She then came strutting over to the bed with its huge log-like shape swinging.

She now stood right back between my wife's legs with it swaying and moving still. I had measured it myself, 14inch length and 12 inches width at the crown, the shaft was a good 10 and 1/2 inches around itself. This thing was a match for any horse cock and its blackness made it ever more awesome in its appearance.

My little wife hardly stirred since Snake Lady had risen and went and put the huge dildo harness on. Now the Snake Lady was back between her legs as she sat a jar of Vaseline on one side of the bed and had this strange pink balloon on the other (it some sort of liquid in it) then handed it to me. She said, "Give this to her, just put the open end in her mouth and all the liquid will go right into her mouth. She can swallow it all."

I had to admit it was a rather wild trick.

I did what the Snake Lady had asked and gave my wife the liquid filled balloon, watching as the contents were sucked into her mouth. Now the

Snake Lady had opened the Vaseline and stood there above my wife [on the edge of the bed] and was rubbing the dildo down generously, covering the huge black head and tip of it even more so, so that hopefully the dildo would go in my wife's tiny pussy.

I've read many stories of such overly sized cocks and small women taking them, well reality is, this is not just as described in the stories throughout the internet. And first handedly knowing how it had all transpired, I wonder about the validity of such stories, the fact that a small woman that was the size my wife, barely 5 foot tall and weighing a mere 98 lbs, and her body looking more of that for a young 12 or 13 year old virgin (except for the few stretch marks across her slightly loose lower abs where the affects of birthing three children were the only indication of her truly being the age of 23) could take such a monster so easily.

Even her breast were what one would expect to see on a child budding into womanhood, and the only was you could distinguish them was that the large marble like nipples that now stood directly swollen and hard as rocks with desire from the eating she'd just gotten.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.